Just A Filler Chapter

Different Worlds

 

few days passed after what happened the night nayeon came back and everything seemed to be just fine. they both spent time together, watching movies, eating, and taking walks around the city (as nayeon suggested). 

 

 

but there was something bothering mina. she wanted to ask nayeon why did she hung the man upside down? and was it really her?

 

 

but she chose not to as it might anger nayeon or it might make her leave again. 

 

 

as of now, both of them are sitting in the living room watching nayeon’s favorite kid’s tv show.  

 

 

but nayeon knew something was bothering mina because of how she dozes off for a while now. 

 

 

“mina?” she tries to get her attention but failed. mina is still dozing off, deeply thinking about something. “mina,” she tries again, this time, she scoots closer to her poking her cheeks. 

 

 

this made mina shook her head out of her thoughts.

 

 

“oh- ah- what?”

 

 

nayeon lets out a laugh. mina pouts.

 

 

“what’s on your mind?” nayeon asked placing her hand on mina’s thigh. 

 

 

“nothing,” she shook her head and intertwined her hand on nayeon’s that was on her thigh. “your hand is big, unnie,” she said comparing both of their hands. “your fingers are long and slim.”

 

 

nayeon smirked, “well it’s an advantage for future use,” she giggles. 

 

 

“what future use?” mina asked looking at nayeon innocently.

 

 

“oh you know, stuff,” nayeon wiggles her brows to mina. 

 

 

mina realized what nayeon meant. 

 

 

“unnie!” she slapped nayeon’s arms several times. “where did you learn thaaaat?” she whined. 

 

 

nayeon snickered, “it’s a secret, baby,” 

 

 

mina blushed to what nayeon just called her. 

 

 

“mina,” nayeon leans her head to mina’s shoulder. mina hums as a response.

 

 

“you told me you love me, and i also love you...so does that make you my girlfriend now?” 

 

 

right. they haven’t talk about it until now. 

 

 

“you have to ask me first, unnie,” mina said as she leans her head against nayeon’s. 

 

 

“okay,” nayeon replied.

 

 

mina waited for nayeon to ask her but, nayeon only continued watching. did nayeon want mina to ask her? or did she read the signs wrong? 

 

 

“mina...” 

 

 

this is it.

 

 

“yes?”

 

 

my heart is beating so fast!

 

 

“do you..”

 

 

don’t stop. don’t stop!

 

 

“...want to go for a walk?”

 

 

oh. 

 

 

“okay,” mina replied. “but you clean your mess first, unnie!” she shouted pointing at the mess nayeon made that was on the floor. 

 

 

 

 

a short one!!!!!!!! 

wait!!!

my chapters are always short!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA