Chapter 7:

Daisy

007: 

 

 

 

“What are you thinking?” He asked as he held me closer to him. 

 

I sighed as I look at him. Damn. He is too good to be true… I thought. I shook my head and reached for his cheeks. His cheeks were soft and warm. “I’m thinking that I am so lucky to have you…” 

 

He smiled and pinched the bridge of my nose. “It’s the other way around.”

 

I chuckled. I’m already accustomed to Jiyong’s house. I’m spending most of my weekends here in his house. It’s been like that since we started dating and heck, I don’t have any disagreement to this one. 

“What do you want for dinner?” 

 

“Can I have…you?” He playfully said making me blush. I slightly pinch his arm making him laugh. “Ok, ok. How about, hamburg steak?” 

 

I stretched out my hand and went to the kitchen. This is just a random house-date we usually don’t over the weekends since we both decided that we should spend more time together. He even told me that I should move-in but I don’t think my parents will approve. They will never approve this… 

 

 

 

“Promise me, you won’t do crazy things again. Sandara, promise me…” 

 

 

 

I shook the thought away. This is not the time to reminisce the past. I took out the things I needed. Jiyong followed me and sat at the kitchen counter. He took out the wine and started drinking. He loves to drink and I find it hot. Well, even if he’ll fart right in-front  me, I will still think that he is cool and hot. Yes, I am biased. 

 

“Are you sure you’ll start drinking?” I asked as I started chopping onions. “Argh, I still can’t win over Mr. Onion.” 

 

He chuckled and went at my back to hug me. He placed his chin around my neck and started to kiss me slowly. “I really think that it’s best if we should order something and do something…” 

 

I bit my lower-lip. There he is again, tempting me. “No. I’m in the mood to cook right now.” I said, determined. I need to prove to him that, even if I am head-over-heels about him and that I wanted him to eat me instead, I can cook. 

 

He bit a portion of my left ear and laughed. “Okay, okay.” 

 

“Behave.” I said. “This won’t take time.”

 

I went to back to his seat and still watching me chopping. “You’re good.” 

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“You cook good food.” 

 

I smiled. “I want to become a housewife, that’s why.” 

 

“When you’re still a kid, what is your dream?” He asked as he sip on his drink.

 

I looked at him and smile. “I want to become a famous singer.” 

 

He chuckled. “And why didn’t you pursue it?” 

 

I pouted my lips and continued chopping. “Well, my parents don’t want me to stop studying. I attended dance and singing lessons when I was a child though.” 

 

“Yeah. I hear you singing while taking a shower. You’ve got a good voice, huh.” 

 

I winked at him, making him laugh. “It felt like the showbiz industry needed me. Should I stop studying and go to some auditions programs?” I joked. “I will be famous and I will have many fans.” 

 

Jiyong harshly dropped his glass making me startled. “You can’t do that, Sandara. Because…you are mine.” 

 

I saw how Jiyong’s eyes changed. From an angelic smile, his face became serious. Somehow, the way his eyes pierced is scary. It’s intense. I can’t see the loving Jiyong that is hugging me awhile ago. This version of him is scary. His eyes screams anger and intensity. 

 

“W-Why are you so s-serious?” I said, nervously chuckling. “I’m… I’m too old to become a singer.” 

 

His face changed in an instant. It’s as if the switch were turned-off. “Right. You are mine, right?” 

 

I nod. “Yes, only yours.” 

 

 

I continued cooking while he’s drinking silently. The atmosphere changed drastically making me awkward. This is not the first time Jiyong acted strange. Whenever we go to the mall, he will buy me clothes. He will just buy me clothes that he wanted for me to wear. Every time I tell him that it’s fine because I have many clothes, he will insist and persuade me by kissing me. And damn, he know what to do to convince me. 

One time there’s a guy who approached me. It was just an innocent approach, he was just asking for the direction, but Jiyong suddenly grab that persons collar and threatened him. I explained to Jiyong that he was just asking for a direction and luckily the guy accepted our apology. 

 

Jiyong is possessive. And he wanted to control things. I never knew he is like this. But, damn, I don’t mind him being like that. 

 

 

“How many girlfriends did you had?” I asked. We are now eating dinner. 

 

“How about you?” 

 

I pouted. “I asked first!” 

 

He chuckled and kissed me on my cheeks. “Girlfriends huh…”

 

I tsk-ed making him laugh. “Playboy…” 

 

I bit my inner cheeks. I can’t blame him though. I can’t blame those girls too. Jiyong is like a sweet-flower and the girls were the bees. We are attracted to him. We wanted to have a taste of him. We wanted him for ourselves. We are greedy. 

 

“I’ve got a serious girlfriend before.” 

 

I look at him, willing to listen. I already know about his escapades with other girls and this one is new. “When was that?” 

 

“High school. Well, we broke-up because she’s clingy.” He chuckled. “Is this the part where you will get jealous over my ex-girlfriend?” He teased. 

 

I looked away. He got me. “N-No. W-Why would I though?” 

 

He reached for me and gently planted a soft, quick kiss on my lips. “You look like you’re about to explode.” 

 

“Fine. I am jealous.”

 

He chuckled and disheveled my hair. “Why? It was all in the past.”

 

“Just like you, I am possessive. I… I wanted you for myself and I don’t like you remembering her.” 

 

“But you started it…” He laughed. “You girls really love to hurt yourselves, huh.” He pulled-out his chair and started walking towards me. He kneeled-down and touched my cheeks. “And now you are crying…” 

 

I sniffed making him laugh. “I am not.” I insisted making him laugh. He hugged me tight and damn, this is the safest place I wanted to be in forever.  

 

Damn. Why am I so emotional? “I’m so jealous of that girl…” 

 

“It’s all in the past.” He said, planting soft kisses all over my face. My forehead, my cheeks. “I love you, Sandara. Only you…” 

 

I smiled and kissed him. “I love you too, Jiyong. Please, please don’t leave me…” 

 

“I won’t. Even if you beg and cry, I won’t.” 

 

 

The dinner ended. We went to his room and decided to cuddle while watching drama. Jiyong loves to cuddle. He is clingy. He wanted to see me every time I go to his house. And slowly, I am making my way to his life. I have a space for my clothes in his cabinet. I have spare toothbrush besides his. It feels like I am really his. 

 

“About your ex…” I started. 

 

He warped his arms tightly. “Here we go again…” He said while chuckling. “What about it?”

 

“W-why did you two broke-up?”

 

“She’s clingy…” he simply said. 

 

“Is she the reason why…”

 

“Hmmmm?”

 

“Why you become a playboy?” 

 

He hysterically laughed. “What? You are watching too much drama!” 

 

“You said that she’s the last girlfriend and it’s serious. Maybe you are too heart-broken that why—” 

 

“No, no.” He said still laughing. “It has nothing to do with that.” 

 

“Really…” I sighed. 

 

“Well, some things are just easy to destroy. And she’s like that.” He said with a smile on his face. He is staring at the ceiling as if remembering a happy scene. 

“I kept on searching for this specific someone. Someone that even if I failed so many times, she will lovingly accept me. Someone that even if she will know how ty and twisted I am, she will never leave me and betray me. Someone who will never break because whenever I love someone, I tend to break them.” 

 

Jiyong changed our position. He’s now on top of me, looking at me using those intense eyes. “I break the things that I love, Sandara. I hope you—“

 

“I love you, Kwon Jiyong.” I whispered as I kissed him. 

 

 

 

 

Somehow, this version of Jiyong is indeed, scary…