Chapter 6:

Daisy

006: 

 

 

Every time I am with him, it felt like I am floating in the air…

 

 

Jiyong and I were dating for a month already. And everyday feels like the sun is perfectly shinning. I still can’t believe that I am dating him. Damn, I must have done something good in my past life that He gave Jiyong to me. I can die from too much happiness! 

 

“You now what, I notice something.” He said as we lay down on his bed. I rested my head with his arm and embraced him, inhaling his scent. 

 

“Hmm? What is it?” 

 

“You’re blushing often.” He commented while playing with my hair. “Even if we are already dating, you still blush to almost everything that I do for you.” 

 

“R-Really?” 

 

“It’s really cute…” 

 

 l looked away. Again, I am blushing. “T-Thanks…?”

 

“Well, I really like your blushing face.”

 

We are always hanging out on his house since he can’t go to my house. I’m still not ready to remove his pictures on my wall. Even if I’ve got plenty of his pictures on my phone, it’s still nice to see his face on every corner of my room. It’s reassuring me that I am his. That I am really dating him. 

 

But suddenly, something strange is happening to the air. The room suddenly becomes hot and the air I am creating becomes thick. Is it because he is caressing my hair and a sensual way? Is it because we are so close? Or is it because I love him so much?  

 

I know this familiar feeling. 

 

“I really want to know you, Dara…”

 

“M-Me too.” I gasped as his touch felt so hot. 

 

“…in a different way…” 

 

 

And the thing that I kept on repeating in my head happened: his soft, hot lips touched mine. Damn. Even if we’ve been kissing, it always feels like it’s the first time. My eyes widened and my lips trembled because of shock. He softly bit my lower lip. He it like it is the most precious and delicious candy he’ve ever tasted. He is really a good kisser. 

 

My mind is floating I don’t know his lips will give me this kind of effect. It’s scary. It felt like he can easily manipulate me with just one kiss. I moaned as his kisses deepened and I guess that’s the reaction he wanted to get from me. Even if we’ve been dating for a month, we didn’t do things that is considered as more. He stopped nibbling my lip and smiled. Damn. I’m still catching my breath. 

 

“J-Jiyong…” 

 

He reached for my cheek making me close my eyes. I leaned my head towards his hand. “You know if we do things on my terms, you cannot go back.” He said, in a sweet-threatening tone. 

 

The tension and lust that is running through my system is eating my rationality. I’ve been dreaming for this day to come: kissing and making-love with Jiyong. 

 

Please take care of me…” I mumbled. 

 

You are mine…” 

 

His hot lips strongly, aggressively kissed mine. Hungry and very, very wild. He slightly bit my lower lip that made me gasp. 

 

“Jiyong…” I moaned, reaching for him. 

 

He pressed his body while his hands traveled from my cheeks, down to my hips. He is gently caressing me while ing my pants. We both hurriedly removed our clothes while kissing. It feels like if we will stop the kiss, we will run out of air. His hand rested on my , circling and teasing my s. 

 

“F-Fck…” I said in between gasp. 

 

You are mine…” 

 

I don’t know his eyes were filled with so many emotions: desire, lust, affection. Damn, I am not drunk but it felt like I am drunk with his kisses. 

 

“I love you Jiyong…” I mumbled. “I.. I love you so much…” 

 

“I know… I know…” 

 

My eyes fluttered as his lips nibbled my s. 

 

“J-Jiyong…” 

 

He stopped and looked at me. I bit my lower lip as his kisses travelled down to my stomach while intensely looking at me. I hitched. He lifted my right leg and kisses them. It felt like he is giving marks all over my body. Which I honestly like. Fck. Fck. Kwon Jiyong is making love with me right now. 

 

His kisses continued and my body trembled. I know s*x feels really good but fck, making love with Jiyong is pure heaven. 

 

My head is still closed because of the kisses Jiyong is giving me when he both lifted my leg and placed it on his shoulder. My eyes widened because I know what he’s about to do. 

 

“N-No… i-it’s dirty.” I gasped. But fck, if he will do it I don’t know if I will stay alive. 

 

He bit his lower lip. “We will do this on my terms…” 

 

Good lord, the first touch of his tongue is divine and it made me moan so loud. I don’t know where to look or what to do, I just grabbed his head.

 

“F-Fck…” 

 

I was so loud, I think his neighbour’s will hear it. I am trying to close my thighs because I think I might lose my mind but he stopped it and placed a finger inside my core. I tried my best not to moan so I bit my lower lip to suppress it. His long fingers were playing on my core along with his divine tongue. It felt like I reached heaven! His tongue faster, as well as his hands and it felt like something in me will escape. 

 

“A-Ahhh.. J-Jiyong…” I gasped, moaned and screamed as I reached . I think this is the best s*x in my whole life. “J-Jiyong…” 

 

He crawled back to me. My eyes were still half-closed as I feel the sensation. “You’re so sweet…”

 

I opened my eyes and saw him his fingers. Fck. He’s so fcking hot. 

 

I looked away. I am embarrassed and at the same time delightful. He reached for my chin and made me look at him. His intense stare is still there. The lust is in the air. “You know, you are making my thing so mad… it might destroy you…” 

 

My eyes unconsciously travelled to his and saw his it standing proud. I gasped. He smiled. Again, I know he is enjoying the reaction he is getting from me. He flipped my body like I am just a paper. He is strong…or maybe I am just weak. 

 

“J-Jiyong?” I asked. I don’t have an idea on what is happening. 

 

“We are doing this on my terms…” 

 

He reached for my centre and played with it. Fck. It’s not just his tongue. His hands were also divine. 

 

“Jiyong…” I cried. I felt touched mine. Fck. Fck. Please… 

 

“Hmmm?” He said, still teasing my core. 

 

“Please…” Gahd. I begged. I was gasping because the sensation is killing me. 

 

He chuckled. “Please what?” 

 

“I…”

 

“Hmmm…” He teased. The tip is slowly inserting. 

 

“I want you…” I whispered. 

 

“Your wish is my command…” 

 

I screamed as he immediately entered mine. I gasped and held on the comforter tightly. A long moaned escaped from my mouth. “Jiyong…” 

 

He bit my ear and whispered sweet nothings. He held my hand who’s grabbing the comforter. “Dara…” 

 

“Jiyong…” 

 

 

He slowly rocked inside of me while kissing and bitting my neck. He is leaving marks, I know but I don’t give a fck! What is more important right now is how Jiyong move: from slow and passionate to fast with hunger. His moved become hard, fast that it felt like he is in a hurry. He is entering me so hard that he reached the end of it. Maybe I was drunk to his kisses or too tired but after reaching the , I fell asleep as he give me small kisses on my neck. 

 

 

You are mine, Dara…” He said as he envelop me on his arms. 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Forgive me. I’m not really good in writing these stuffs. T.T