Chapter 17

Daisy

I was just watching Jiyong as he continue to hug Dal when Seungri arrived. His laugh and Byeol’s giggles were echoing in the room making me more nervous. 

 

“We can go home… now…” His words were floating in the air upon seeing Jiyong inside the room. I cannot read his expression but he didn’t seemed surprised. 

 

Oppa…” I mumbled. It felt like a pail of cold water were splashed on me. I feel cold. 

 

“Ma! Ma!” Byeol shouted upon seeing me. He tried to reach me and get away from Seungri. 

 

“B-Byeol…” I said. I tried my best to evade Jiyongs’ gaze but it seems impossible. He is looking at Byeol. 

 

Seungri ended the awkward atmosphere. “Uhh, would you like to talk? Just the two of you?” 

 

I look at him, eyes wide open. “Oppa!” I said. Whenever I call him that, he knows that I am against his decision. 

 

“Please…” Jiyong said. 

 

Seungri left us. I bit my lower lip and look at him. I heard Jiyong sigh. A heavy one. He opened his mouth, trying to speak, but closes them when there are no words going out from it. With shaking hands, I tighten my grip on Byeol’s body. 

 

“L-Let me hold him…” 

 

Seeing how his eyes beg and his voice cracked, it felt like my heart was touched by a warm hand. My hands also trembled as I hand Byeol to him. Byeol’s eyes look at me, confused. I know he wants to be in my arms but I am not just giving him to somebody else. I am giving him to his father. 

 

“Ma…?” 

 

I just smiled, trying to hide the trembling of my lips. Byeol’s smile faded. He look at Jiyong with a confused expression while Jiyong gave him a smile. Now, I can clearly see their resemblance. Byeol’s eyes were still looking at me, as if asking why am I doing this, while Jiyong stared at him steadily. After a few minutes, Jiyong looked at me. 

 

My heart was beating so fast. He put Byeol on the bed were Dal is lying. “Let’s talk.” 

 

“B-But…” 

 

Jiyong didn’t let me finish. He went out of the room. I sigh. 

 

“Ma…?” 

 

I kissed Byeol and Dal’s forehead. “I’ll be back, ok?” 

 

Byeol just nod and he lay down beside his twin. Seungri entered the room. “Are you going to talk to him?” 

 

I nod. “I… Could you go home—“ 

 

“Of course, we can.” 

 

“T-Thank you…” 

 

Seungri pat my shoulder. “You can be honest with him, Dara.” 

 

I didn’t answer him back. I walk towards the door and saw Jiyong leaning on the wall- looking so serious. 

 

“Follow me…” 

 

I silently followed him. Looking from the back, Jiyong’s body clearly changed. His shoulders got broader and his arms got bigger. He become mature. The way he speak is different too. 

 

I noticed that we were walking to the car park, I started to panic. “W-Where are we—“ 

 

“Just get in the car.” I trembled upon hearing his words. His voice is full of authority. 

 

“B-But—“ 

 

“Get inside.” I didn’t have a choice when he opened the door and gently pushed me. He even put the seat-belt for me. “And don’t you dare run away.” 

 

My knees were shaking hearing that. He started the engine and drive. I didn’t dare to talk. I’m just waiting for him to start the conversation. The drive didn’t last long. He stopped the car right in front of a huge house that is unfamiliar to me. He immediately went out of the car and I remained silent. He was looked at me when I didn’t move. I sigh. I went out of his car and followed him inside. 

 

“I-I’m sorry, Ji. I didn’t tell you—“ 

 

I flinched when I heard a loud thud from the wall. I saw Jiyong’s hands were bleeding after punching the wall. 

 

“You didn’t tell me what?” His back were lowered and I can see his hands were trembling. I can see his veins were showing from too much grip. 

 

“T-That you…” I flinched when I saw him walk towards me, “…have sons.” 

 

I bit my inner cheeks when I felt my back touched the wall. 

 

“Damn! Damn it, Dara. Why?!” 

 

I closed my eyes because I don’t want to see his pained expression. I know, it was wrong to hide it from him. I was… I was not thinking. I was hurt and young at that time; He hurt me at that time. With the state of mind like that, my life is really not in my hands. My parents decide things for me- they guided me to fix me. 

 

I felt his forehead on my shoulder. His shoulders were shaking and I heard his sobs. “D-Do I really deserve this?” 

 

I cried when I heard his sobs. “Jiyong… w-we are so young and ed-up at that time. Y-You… drugged me. A-And I know I was still depressed a-and even if I love you, things went too fast and I don’t know if I’m still over Donghae at that time and—” 

 

“You could have told me when you saw me!” He yelled. “W-We’ve met a lot of times, Dara.” 

 

“H-How could I say it? Our situation is complicated. I... I’m still scared of you because of what you did to me before! I-I don’t know if I can trust you. What if you’re still obsessed with me? What if you wanted revenge? That you… that you’re still not satisfied; that you wanted to completely break me this time. That you—“

 

He didn’t let me finish when he harshly kissed my lips. He didn’t care if I was crying as he kiss me thoroughly. He kiss me as if he own every corner of my lips. His kiss deepened, it become violent when he opened my mouth with his tongue. I gasped, but he didn’t care. He’s just kissing and nibbling. He bit my lower lip. 

 

“I’m sorry.” I said while crying. “I know it’s selfish but.. I was scared of you. You were so determined to destroy me and… and maybe if I will tell you have sons, you will not love them or you might take them away from me. And it will break me if you will do that.” 

 

He placed his forehead to mine. He scent didn’t change at all. “I told you before, I am a mess. I-I tried my best not to break you but a part of me... the crazy part of me wanted to see you broken. I wanted to know if you… will never leave me even if I’m like this.

 

I cried as I listen to him. I was young back then and I got scared of him. “B-But you left me...”

 

“No, I did not.” He seriously said. “I came back but you were gone. The next thing is you parents filed a complaint against me and I am not allowed to see and be with you. I went to see you but—“

 

My phone rang making our conversation stop. I unwillingly answer it because it was Seungri who’s calling. “Hello?” 

 

“Dara, Dal is looking for you—“

 

“I-I’ll go back in there—“

 

Jiyong cut the conversation as he say, “I will get our son.”

 

And that’s probably, one of the warmest things he could say to me.