Chapter 1:

Daisy

001:

 

 

There’s a guy that I like...

 

 

 

 

I met him during the opening ceremony in the University that I am attending. It isn’t like any romance-drama that we see on tv. Nothing special happened. Nothing magical. Maybe, for him. But for me? 

 

 

Nope. Everything seems magical. 

 

 

 

Well, this person shows the true meaning of “being loved by everyone”.  This person got so many friends that surrounds him. He’s got the warmest smile I’ve ever seen in my entire life. I was just watching him for the entire time yet I am not bored. The way he laugh, the way his lips twitched as he speak, the way he brush his long, slender fingers through his hair. Everything about him that day seems so perfect to my eyes. 

 

I smiled inwardly. His name is Kwon Jiyong. He is a Sophomore from College of Engineering.

 

I never knew I’ll got a chance to know his whole name. I was just sitting at the corner of the hall while everyone is enjoying the ceremony. I am focused and determined to finish the whole book that I intend to read for the whole time when he approached me with a smile. Ahhh, an angel sent from heaven….

 

“Hi. Are you bored from this ceremony?” 

 

That was his first words towards me. Nothing special, right? As I’ve said, this isn’t like any romance-drama that we see on tv. Yet those words struck me like I was striked by a lightning. He is the very first person who approached me even if I look like this. Disheveled hair, pale skin with some pimples on my forehead and thin body. I over-heard someone said that I look so nerd. Maybe I am because I didn’t even thought of dressing-up for this school event. 

 

“N-Not really.” I stuttered. “I…It’s just no one is talking to me because I am ugly.” 

 

He gave me a look. Disapproving. “Ugly?” 

 

I nod. Laughed a bit. “Yep. Everyone says that to me.” 

 

“You are not ugly.” He said with a serious tone. “You are beautiful.” 

 

I looked away. I don’t want him to see as my face turned red. I want to run far away from him. My heart is beating so fast, I feel like he can hear it. “U-Uhh…”

 

“I’m Kwon Jiyong. And you are?” 

 

“S-Sandara. S-Sandara Park.” 

 

“Nice to meet you, Sandara. Enjoy the ceremony, ok? Freshmen should enjoy this party we organised!” 

 

I lowered my head and bit my lip. The way he say my name is…fcking y. 

 

 

 

 

 

That was 2 months ago. After knowing his social media account, I started to follow his updates. Religiously. I want to know him more. I want to know him more. With this in mind, I started to silently observe him. I don’t want him to know that I like him or even know that I still exist. I don’t want to be labeled as stalker. I am not stalking him. I am just observing him. 

 

Because of that I idea, I am now standing at the front-door of his apartment. I know his schedule. It’s still 3:30PM and at the moment, he is attending his major subject. My heart started to beat so fast and I can feel the blood-rush in my body. I bit my lower-lip. I am not a stalker. I just happen to pass-by in the village. I held the door handle and nervously tried to twitch it. My eyes widened. It’s unlocked. 

 

I don’t know why but heaven must heard my silent prayers. With an excited feeling, I entered to his house. The wall is painted in white. The furnitures are all black. I slowly filled my lungs with the air circulating in this house. Damn, this is his scent. I started to walk and roam around the living room. I heard his family is living in Jeju due to family business. He is living alone in this huge apartment. 

 

There’s a huge family photo at the top of his tv. A mother, father, sister and him. I smiled. The photo was taken when he is still young. I unconsciously brushed my thumb on his photo. He look so damn adorable. After a few minutes of admiring some photos from his living room, I started to walk towards the stairways. I know this leads to his bedroom. The room that Jiyong sleeps. I want to lie down on his bed. I want to embrace the pillow he is using. I want to know the brand of shampoo he is using. I want to know more personal informations of him. 

 

A few steps away from me is the door of his room. My trembled with too much excitement. As I slowly approached towards the door, I saw it was slightly opened. And…I heard strange noise. 

 

“J-Jiyong...a-ahhhh...” 

 

My eyes widened. He is here? Why is he here? My heart beat so fast, it resembles an heart-attack. My hand is shaking. I am panicking. But…I started to get curious. The strange noise isn’t his voice. It is from a girls voice. I know he is a bit playful with girls. For the past 2 months, he’s been changing toys. He never get serious with his toys. 

 

Nervous, I slowly and silently walk towards the door. I peeped. There, I saw my beloved Kwon Jiyong kissing someone else. Oh, the new toy… 

 

His kiss went down, and down making the btch gasped. I bit my lower-lip, supressing my voice. “J-Jiyong….ahhh….Jiyong….” 

 

I saw him twitched the corner of his lip. “Yes, love?” 

 

“M-more...more...” the murmured. “Inside…more…”

 

“Your wish is my command…” 

 

He positioned himself. I am not stupid. I know what they are about to do. . Fcking. 

 

I was just there, silently watching them as they start to fck. I can see how Jiyong enjoys doing it. How he start to bump, how he leave marks on that btchs skin, how he tightly held her waist. Both of them were panting and sweating and by just looking at them made me so...hot. 

 

The whole time I was there, I can only conclude that Kwon Jiyong looked so fcking . 

 

I smiled. I started to walk away from the door with a triumphant smile. In my hand, is his used boxers and a video of him. 

 

 

 

 

Damn. I started to think I want to be like that btch.