Day 12

I Will Make You Falling in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haewon's POV

 

I pack my babies carefully. Today is the maternity photoshoot session for my brother. And my sister in law too. My sister in law is already busy texting me since last night about today. She is just too excited.

 

I lock my workshop room and make my way to my brother's home. Since my sister in law can't go out, more like my brother doesn't allow her to go out, so the photoshoot will be hold on their house.

 

My workshop is on the side city so it will take a bit long journey back to the downtown. I turn on the music volume and turn down my car mirror. I always like the nature smells. Falls will come in a moment and I can't wait for that. Fall is my favourite season. I like the vibe, the nature colors, the breeze and everything. I hope fall comes faster with good things.

 

After a long drive, I finally arrived at my brother's house. I like the vibes at his house. Because it gives a back-to-nature vibe. Unlike my house, which is an apartment and has an industrial vibe. It feels like fall everyday.

 

"Haewon ah!"

My sister in law greeted me. She looks so pretty even with her big bump. My brother surely had a very great taste.

"Oh eonni..."

"Oh your hands are so full..." said her while looking at my babies.

I chuckle. "I still have some in my car."

"Are you really coming alone Haewon ah?"

I nod. "Yeah... I can handle this by myself. Don't worry eonni..."

"Haewon oppa... Haewon is here..." She calls my brother. "Ya Haewon ah... You should help bme dress up..." She giggles after that.

"Of course eonni!"

"Oh you arrive Haewon ah?" asked Junmyeon.

"Yeah..."

"Do you finish dropping all of your stuff?"

"No... You should help me drop all of them..."

"Okay..." He is about to go to my car but suddenly turn back. "Oh I have someone who is going to help you by the way..."

"Who?" Who is going to help me?

 

***

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

Since I'm still not familiar with the area, I decided just to take a bus. Junmyeon hyung said, his house isn't really hard to find. Let's try my luck there. I finally arrived at the bus station nearby Junmyeon hyung house. I turn on my maps to find his house. Turns out it's not really that far. I'm following the point on my maps and finally arrive in front of a big house. I press the bell.

 

"Yes?" said someone from the intercom.

"Junmyeon hyung! It's Baekhyun!"

"Oh you arrive? Wait a minute."

 

I can hear the intercom beeping. Not long after that, I can hear the door open. Junmyeon hyung is welcoming me.

 

"I hope it's not hard to find my house," said him.

I shake. "No it's not..."

"That's good then. By the way, Haewon didn't know about this..."

"Why didn't she know?"

He chuckles. "I know my sister very well. She will act as if she didn't need any help. But she will going to need that."

"Ah..."

"Come in, I will introduce you with my wife."

"Yes hyung..."

 

I just followed him getting inside his house. I can see Haewon's car parked inside the garage. She must have arrived already.

 

"Honey..." called Junmyeon hyung.

"Oh who is he?" replied a voice. And oh my God, she is also really pretty. The Haewon family surely had very great genes.

"He is Baekhyun. Baekhyun met my wife, Mina." Junmyeon hyung introduced me to her.

"I'm Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun. Nice to meet you ma'am..."

"Aigo you call my husband hyung and call me ma'am??"

I just smile awkwardly.

"Call me nuna, hmm?" She smiles beautifully.

Oh God, I think I melted away.

"Okay, nuna..."

"Ah he is Haewon's friend who you talk about?"

Ah... Friend... My heart feels lost a bit.

"Yeah..."

"Come in... Haewon is here already..."said Mina. "Just make yourself home, hmm?"

"Ah yes nuna..."

 

I'm looking inside the living room and find Haewon in her casual attire. She only wore a t-shirt and jeans and tied her hair up. And she is way more attractive. How come this family had this good genes? I think I am the most ugly one here.

 

"Haewon ah... I've told you, someone will help..." said Junmyeon.

"Yes?"

We locked eyes with each other for a moment. Oh . What should I say?

"Hi Haewon..." I think my voice sounds really weird.

"Oh..." She looks confused and surprised too. She is so cute that way.

"You can't do everything alone. Baekhyun will help, right?" Junmyeon hyung nudging me.

I just smile awkwardly. "Yes..."

"I have to dress up too. I'll let you help Haewon here," said Junmyeon hyung then left.

He is going upstairs with his wife. And now only me and Haewon here. Oh . What should I do? What should I say? Haewon looks busy with her camera and other equipment.

"Is there anything that I could help?" I'm trying to ask her naturally.

"Oh?" She looks awkward too. Oh how cute. "I'm not sure about that too..."

I can see all of her photo equipment are still inside the bag. I wonder how she brings all of them by herself.

"Well you can ask me to do anything. I will help!" offered me with an excited tone.

"Oh... Hmm..." She looks like she is thinking about something. She takes a long black bag and s it. "This is a background holder. Can you help me install it?"

Oh oh I'm going to help her! Yaa... This is so exciting.

"Oh sure!"

"Give me your phone..." said her suddenly.

Wait... "Pardon?"

"Give me your phone. You said you want to help me," said her firmly.

I hesitantly unlock my phone then hand it to her. I feel a bit worried, since my phone wallpaper is the coffee cup with a message during our first meeting. I'm afraid she is going to hate me because of that. What did she do there? She looks like typing something on my phone. She didn't do something weird with my phone right?

"Here..." She hands me my phone with a video inside. "This is the video how to install this." She is pointing to the background holder. "It's exactly the same, so just follow all of the instruction on the video."

"Oh okay..."

"Can you do that?"

Of course! "I'll let you know if I need some help..."

"Okay..."

Oh this is so exciting!

 

***

 

Haewon's POV

 

While Baekhyun is installing the background, I am installing the lighting. The equipment doesn't really need that much because it's an indoor photoshoot. Everything is almost finished when I hear the bells ringing.

 

"Haewon ah, can you get it? It's the flower for the shoot," said Mina eonni from upstairs.

"Oh yes eonni..."

I'm going out to get the flowers.

"For Lee Mina ssi," said the courier.

"Oh yes... Thank you..."

The flower is so pretty by the way. I'm going inside again after getting the flower.

"Whoa that's so pretty," said Baekhyun.

"Pretty isn't it?" replied me.

"Yes, you and the flower. It's such a perfect pic." He is smiling handsomely.

Oh I almost blush.

"It's for the shoot?"

"Yeah..."

I put the flower in the table. I already make this living room like a mini studio. Everything is finished. Oh one last thing.

"Baekhyun ah, can you stay in the center?" asked me.

He is pointing to himself. "Me?"

I chuckle. "Yes, I want to test the camera and the lighting."

He is hesitantly going to the center. "Should I smile?"

I laugh. "Of course just do anything you want!"

I'm starting to take some pictures while Baekhyun is making some poses. Sometimes I stop taking pictures to adjust the camera or the lighting. And everything is done!

"Can I see?" asked Baekhyun.

"Sure..." I show him the picture on my camera.

"Whoa I don't know I look this good..." said him.

I chuckle. "You don't know you're this handsome?"

"Yes?" He blinks his eyes in surprise. "Did you just call me handsome?"

"Yes, want me to call you pretty?"

He looks so awkwardly cute. "No... Handsome is okay..."

I just smile. I'm being honest here. He looks so handsome in his casual look like today. He is giving the next door boyfriend vibe. Wait a minute. What are you thinking about Kim Haewon?

 

***

 

Junmyeon's POV

 

"Is he the one that is being introduced to Haewon?" asked Mina.

"Yeah..."

We were like watching them from upstairs. They look so cute together.

"Watching them makes me remember about our old days..." said Mina.

I chuckle. My mind went to a couple years ago when we just knew each other. We're still at university that time.

"Yes..."

"Did he really like Haewon?"

"Too obvious right? You can see he likes Haewon but Haewon still acts that cool. I know her heart beating fast but she had such great self control."

"How about you?" asked her back.

"Me?"

"Yes, self control."

"Well, I had pretty good self control too..." Why did she ask such a weird question?

"Oh really?"

She wraps her arms around my waist then starts to kiss me. And my self control is broken.

"You call this self control?" .

"Well..." I pull her closer. "Only in front of Haewon. But not in front of you..."

She laughs. Oh it's driving me crazy.

"I hope they had a good ending. It's so good to see Haewon smile because of a guy."

"Yeah me too..."

I pray about the same thing too.

 

***

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

"Oppa, put your hands at the bump."

"Eonni, look at oppa..."

"Oh that's right. Hold it..."

"1, 2, 3! Nice..."

"Baekhyun ah, can you move a bit to the left?"

"Good... Smile!"

 

Haewon is surely a pro. She keeps directing her eonni and oppa to pose. Sometimes she fixes their pose by herself. I'm holding the reflector, that's what Haewon said, so I have to move based on her instruction. She looks like she enjoys doing this. Do you remember her shining face and eyes when talking about her job? I can see that a lot today. And it makes my heart at ease.

 

"Can I see Haewon ah?" asked Mina.

"Sure..." She shows her the picture on her camera screen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter