Day 31

I Will Make You Falling in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haewon's POV

Baekhyun said he already arrived at the lobby. I grab my bag then rush to the elevator. I'm afraid he will wait for me for too long. The concierge greets me once I'm out of the elevator. I just nod to him while looking for Baekhyun's car. Oh, he is right in front of the main gate.

I knock on the glass and the door unlocks.
"Good morning pretty..." greeted him. It's just naturally come out from his lips. Too bad, I'm getting used to it.
"Where should we go to buy the present?" asked him.
"I don't know. What do you think?"
"They are on their five. Toys? Clothes? Books?"
"Are they going to the kindergarten?"
"Yep..."
"How about school supplies?"
"Oh, that's a good idea then."
"Well let's just go to the book store..."

We drive to the book store to get some school supplies for them. I like going to the bookstore even though I didn't buy any. It's just refreshing to my eyes to see books and colorful stationery. We are goofing around inside the bookstore. We decided to buy a tiny backpack with school supplies. We also bought cards to write our birthday wishes. From Uncle Baekhyun and Aunty Haewon. Smooth move, Byun Baekhyun.

It doesn't take a long time until we drive to his house. I have never gone to his house. I must be met his family. I've told my mom about this and she asks me to give them some presents. Oh mom, why don't you just give them to them by yourself?

I don't know why but I feel nervous. Oh, what should I do?
"We are home..." greeted Baekhyun.
"Uncle Baekhyun!!" greeted the kids' voice in English. Oh, they must be can speak English very well since they have grown up there.
"Hey, guys..."
Oh, the twins look handsome and cute. They are clinging to Baekhyun's waist as if he wants to play with them.
"Oh meet Haewon aunty..." introduced him.
I smile at them. "Hello, guys..."
They look surprised when I greet them in English.
"How come this aunty speak English uncle?" whispered one of them to Baekhyun.
I just chuckle. They are so adorable.
"He is Juyeon." He is pointing to the red-striped shirt boy. "And he is Junseo." And the other one with blue stripes shirt. "Greet her kids..."
"Hello, I am Haewon." I bow to them.
"Hello, aunty Haewon..." They bow to me shyly. Oh, how cute...
"Oh Haewon is here?" asked Baekhyun's mom while approaching us.
"Oh hello omonim..." I bow to her.
"Welcome home Haewon ah..." She smiles at me.
"Oh, my mother gives this to you..." I hand her the package from my mom.
"Omo! I have to call your mother then. Thank you Haewon ah..."
I just smile.
"We are still getting ready for the party. Maybe you could wait in Baekhyun's room." She winks at him.
Oh, even his mom is excited about us.
"Omma..." whined him annoyingly.
I just replied with a smile.
"Let's go..." said him.
"Yeah..."

We are making our way to his room and meet his brother carrying his daughter once we are upstairs.

"Hello..." greeted me.
"You must be Haewon, right?" asked him.
I just smile. "Yes..."
"I'm Baekbom. Baekhyun told me a lot about you..." He is smirking at the end.
"Hyung..."
Oh, God.
"And she is Jumi." He waves his daughter's hand to me.
"Hello oppa. Nice to meet you. Baekhyun also told me a lot about you." I smile at him. "And hello Jumi." I wave my hand to her.
His daughter just looking at me confusedly. Probably wondering who I am.
"Thank you for coming Haewon ssi," said him.
I just remember why he invited me. It's because they throw a birthday party for the twins.
"Oh, that's not a big deal..."
His daughter whines.
"Have a good time Haewon ssi..." He smiles then goes downstairs.
I can see Baekhyun looks awkward because his brother teases him.

"Welcome to my room..." He opens his room. He had such a nice room. There is a desk with a PC. His bed looks comfortable too with some pillows and cute dolls. I don't even have any dolls on my bed. The highlight of his room is the big bookshelves. It has a lot of books and some photos.
"Don't worry. I already clean my room." He is smiling widely at the end.
I just chuckle. Since the bookshelves are the highlight, my eyes scanning the shelves. And I am not surprised to find our picture at the Everland there.
"Why is this here?" asked me pointing to the picture.
"Because it's memorable for me," answered him.
"What makes it memorable?"
"Because it's my first time going to the amusement park here. And because it's with you."
I chuckle. "It's memorable too for me..."
I can see his cheek turns pink a bit. Oh, he is so cute.
"Wanna see Jongdae's old pic?" asked him suddenly.
"Yes?"
He takes a photo album on the higher shelves. I was about to help him when my wrist showed a bit.
"What is this?"
My heart almost stops beating.
He is taking my wrist and looking at the bracelet. Yes, the couple bracelet that he doesn't know. Which one that he looking at by the way? The bracelet or the faded scar on my wrist? I can't read his face. Since I'm in a hurry when he picks me up, I don't have much time to cover those old scars on my arms.
"Is it looks like mine, right?" asked him while looking at the bracelet.
I hide my hand behind my back.
"It's similar but it is different." I smile to cover my nervousness.
"No, it's not. It's the same." He takes my hand again and holds it side to side with his.
"No, it's not..." I take my hand again. Afraid he will notice the faded scars. 
He is looking at me curiously. I'm trying to cover my nervousness by looking at his books. But suddenly he takes my hand then intertwined it with his.
"If it's the same, it doesn't matter too," said him then smile widely. 
What does that mean?

***

Baekhyun's POV

Oh my God, I can't believe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter