Day 10

I Will Make You Falling in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haewon's POV

 

My doorbell is ringing unstoppably. Why this guy is not just directly get in when he knows my house passcode? I'm running to the door with hands still busy applying cushion.

 

"What took you so long?" asked someone who is ringing my bell.

Who else? Of course my brother.

"Oppa know my passcode. Why you just not enter directly?" asked me back.

"It’s not an emergency so I don’t want to just barge into your house," answered Junmyeon. He is looking at me who is still busy patting my face. "Not yet finish?"

"15 minutes!"

I'm running back to my room again. I'm finishing my makeup and also doing my hair up. I'm checking myself again in the mirror before grabbing my bag and kinds of stuff.

"Let's go!"

 

We are going to his car in the basement. I like it when my brother picks me up. I feel like having a boyfriend.

 

"Aigo I will be a father and you still act like this?" asked him when I grabbed his hand.

I laugh. "Should you be proud? I can't treat a lot of people like this you know."

He chuckles. "Why I should be proud? People will think I'm cheating."

"They won't. Look at us..." I'm pointing our reflection at the car window. "We really look like each other, almost like twins. They will just think we're ..."

"Are you crazy?!"

I shake innocently while he just takes a deep sigh.

 

That's a fact though. We really resemble and look like each other. My oppa is like the male version of me and vice versa. I act childishly a lot in front of him even until now. The main reason he broke up with his exes is that they can't handle me looking childish in front of him. The only one who is mature enough to handle that is my sister in law. Mina eonni is really kind and nice. She also really pretty. She is the only one who tries to get close to me. She is not only tried to approach my oppa, but also tried to approach me. We've been close since my oppa date her and still close until now.

 

It doesn't take a long drive to the coffee shop where we will have breakfast together. The coffee smells striking my nose. Oh, I can't wait to get the coffee.

 

"I will looking for the seat," said me.

"Yeah sure. Everything is like usual, right?"

"Yeah..."

"Okay..."

 

I left my oppa to find a seat for us. The farthest one of course. Our combination at the same place is like a brace in football. Boys and girls, men and women, they won't be blink once they see us. I didn't exaggerate this. Look at the couple at the opposite corner. The guy keeps looking at me while looking for the seat until his girlfriend calls him annoyingly. Pardon my prettiness.

 

I just remember to ask Doyoung about my business trip to Milan the next week. I take my phone to call him. He must already arrive at the office.

 

"Don't steal the starts. I don't even reach my office yet," said Junmyeon.

He puts our breakfast tray at the table.

I hold my phone. "I don't steal the start. It's your job that can't be handle remotely," said me. "Tell me more once I arrive at the office then. Thank you Doyoung..."

I put my phone at the table.

"Where is the fork?" asked me.

"Ah, I forget..."

"Okay, I'll get that!"

 

I get up to get some utensils for us. It doesn't take a long time but my oppa looks like someone who is getting caught. Of course, he still can’t act that good.

 

"What's wrong with that face?" asked me while handing him fork and knife.

"Nothing..." He takes the fork and knife and starts to eat.

I check my phone to make sure he didn't do anything.

"So how come he is at your office yesterday?"

"Who told you about that?"

"I have my eyes and ears everywhere..."

I'm looking at him hesitantly.

"Don't say you put a hidden camera inside my office?"

He chuckles. "I swear I will not going that far, Kim Haewon."

"So?"

"It doesn't matter how I know. I want to hear it from you."

It must be Doyoung, I swear. Doyoung best friend, unfortunately, is working at my brother's clinic.

"Told ya, I'm hungry and he had food so we had dinner together."

"Why he gave you a ride?"

"I didn't bring my car yesterday."

"You just can say no."

"How come I say no when he offered me his bright face?"

"Oh..." He looks like got a new idea.

"Why?"

"You're getting soft to him..."

I chuckle. "Am I making mistake?"

"No, that's a good thing."

"What's a good thing?"

"You being soft with him. You used to treat another guy really cold."

Oh, his words. He is right though.

"I know I am not supposed to force you, Haewon ah. I just had a good feeling about him."

He is right. His feeling is never wrong. But it's not like his feeling is always right. His feeling ever made mistake too in the past.

"Oppa, until when you're going to feel guilty toward me?"

He suddenly stops eating.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter