Day 26

I Will Make You Falling in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haewon's POV

I'm listening to Doyoung while taking some notes for myself. I don't even have to do this though. Doyoung will email the summary to me. But still, I like to take some notes.

"And last..."
Oh, finally it's the last.
"Kris nim is here..."
What? "Where is he?"
"On studio 2 ma'am. He wants to see you."
"Oh okay. Thanks for everything Doyoung ah..."

He left after gives me a bow. I'm checking out my look first before I left my room. While I'm making my way to studio 2, the other worker greeted me. Of course, I am the big boss here. I'm getting inside Studio 2. It's a photo studio. They're currently taking pictures for this month's fashion spread. My teams are busy taking photos, doing the make-up and hairdo, styling the clothes, and so on. While the models are doing their job. 

I wave my hand to the model who is currently taking personal shots. He smiles and waves his hand too as a reply but back to his working mode again for a second. Who doesn't know him? His tall and sharp figure makes him on a top-tier model list. Thank God, he is a good friend of mine so I can ask for his help a lot.

I'm checking the photos that being took by my photographer. All of them look great.

"Thanks for all the hard work guys!" said Johnny, the photographer.
"Thanks for you too," said me.
He just smiles awkwardly. "Thank you, Editor Kim..."
I'm approaching my model who is currently checking the pictures.
"You look great Kris..."
He smiles widely. "Oh hi, Haewon ah... What take you so long?"
"Working, of course. I'll send the pic to your company. Don't worry."
"Send them to me too. They look great for my portfolio."
I chuckle. "Yeah..."
"Are you free? Wanna grab a coffee?"
"Your coffee means a lot..."
He laughs. "You are the big boss here. You can leave earlier."
"Yeah, I am the big boss here. So what?"
"I don't have any schedule after this. Come on Haewon ah..."
Ah, this guy... "Alright..."
"Yes! I'll wait at the coffee shop." He smiles happily.
"Yeah..."

***

Haewon's POV

After I finish with all of my stuff, as my promise to Kris, I left my office earlier. I'm going to the coffee shop in front of my office and find Kris inside.

"See? You can leave earlier..." He hands me an americano.
I just take it then chuckle. "What do you want to do?"
"I want to buy a present for Tao. You have to help me."
"Where should we go then?"
He just smiles meaningfully. "Let's just strolling around first..." He suddenly gets up then dragging me out.
"Ya...."

Yes, he is literally taking me strolling around. Moving from one shop to another shop. Trying some clothes, accessories, makeup and so on. Literally, like a couple of teenagers who just sightseeing at the store without buying anything. It's not like we have never done this kind of thing. We used to do this kind of thing at the State. Yes, Kris is one of a friend that I made when I was at the State.

"Let's get that bubble tea!" said him pointing to a crowded bubble tea stall.
"Oh, too many people. Let's find another stall..."
"No... This one is most delicious around here..."
"Ya... Kris ah..." He is dragging me to queuing on the line.
"Tao loves the bubble tea here. I'm going to buy for him too..."
"Oh yeah how's he doing now?"
"He is doing good now. Not yet walk on a runway but he had more photoshoots than before now."
Oh yeah, Tao is his boyfriend. He is also a model but in a different company. While Yuri and Kris are in the same company. They have been together since Tao is just a model trainee.
"Hmm, I think I could have him for the next month's fashion spread..."
"Get him a photoshoot with me. I promise we will work well together." He is smirking at the end.
"No, I will never put you guys together again. You both almost change my concept."
He laughs.
I still remember clearly when I ask their favor to help me. Because of their too close chemistry, my concept is almost changing from a bad guy to their pre-wedding photo. 
We still waiting in line. I can't lie there are a lot of people stealing their glances at us. They have reason to do that too. 
"People must think we are dating. How about you kiss me here?" said him while pointing to his cheek.
"Ya... In your dream..." I scoff to him.
He just laughs happily.
Finally, we get our bubble tea. 
"Let's go back to the previous shoe store," said him suddenly.
What?
"I think I'm going to buy that shoes..."
I scoff.
"Let's go Haewon ah..."
I just let him drag me to the previous shoe store. Do as you wish Kris. As long as you will always say yes to my favor.

Kris is like my loyal friend. He was my first friend in the States. I can't speak English very well at that time and he helps me a lot. He is in very good shape too, so I like to ask him to become my model for most of my project. He never said no too even until now. If there is a model who suddenly can't make it, I can just call him and he will show up in a moment. Told ya, he is such a loyal friend of mine, right?

***

Baekhyun's POV

Oh finally, after I stroll around for hours, I found the book that I want. I feel hungry but I want to ask Haewon to had dinner together. Let's just grab some snacks then give her a call. I am going to the bakeshop to get some fancy toast. When I was about to pay my toast, my eyes caught sight of Haewon. Is she Haewon? It's still office hour though. I pay my toast in a hurry then go out. Oh, I am right. She is Haewon and she is not alone. Who is he?

Unconsciously, I follow them while keeping the distance. They are going from one shop to another shop. The same question keeps popping on my mind. Who is he? They look like having a good time. Is she look like that too when she is with me? Suddenly, that guy left her. I take my phone and decide to call her.

"Hello?" I can see her take the call.
"Oh, Haewon ah. Do you finish your work?" 
"Yeah, why is that?"
"Are you free? Let's have dinner together."
"Oh I'm sorry, I had something with my friend..."
I see... "Oh really?"
"Yeah... How about tomorrow?"
"Hmm... Yeah... Tomorrow is fine..."
"Well then let's had dinner tomorrow. Let me know if you already fini

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter