Day 54

I Will Make You Falling in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Baekhyun's POV   I'm humming the song from the radio while driving to Jongdae's wedding place. Haewon replied to my text earlier for not pick her up. She said she wants to go to the hair salon first. I didn't even ask her why she didn't want to be picked up. I'm just guessing that her bad dream is related to marriage. The conversation during Jongdae's bachelor party is keeping repeating in my mind.   Jongdae hands us his wedding invitation. He said his wedding ceremony will be held at the wedding place on the city side. I'm looking at the invitation. "Do you invite Haewon too?" asked me.
He shakes while sipping his drink. His face is red already because of the drink.
"Oh, why?"
"She won't come. It's useless to give her the invitation."
"Why she won't come?" 
What kind of friend won't come to her friend's special day?
"She never comes to anyone's wedding. Not even her brother..."
"What??"
He hands me a drink. "Bottoms up Baek..."
Is that the truth? Or does he just drunk?   Whenever I'm spacing out, I always remember that conversation. I'm also drunk at that time but the memory is still as clear as a crystal. I don't realize that I almost arrive at the wedding place. I don't know there is such a beautiful place outside the city like this. This place is perfect for a private garden party.   I am going to Jongdae's waiting room. He looks so great on that suit.
"Baekhyun ah!" greeted him while getting his makeup.
I just smile looking at him. "How do you feel?"
"It's worse than when I was debuting as a singer."
I just chuckle. "You'll be doing a very good job."
"Ah, Haewon texted me earlier that she will come a bit late."
"Oh really?"
"Yeah..."
"Let's take a picture guys..." said Minseok.
"1, 2, 3!" Snapped!   ***   Haewon's POV   'I'm on my way. Want me to pick you up?'   It's a text from Baekhyun. I just reply that I'll be a bit late because I have to go to the hair salon. I also text Jongdae about this. Even though he already told me that it will be fine if I won't be able to make it too. But still, I should be there as his close friend.   "When will the wedding start?" asked Yuri next to me.
She also going to the salon for her schedule.
"I think it's around 10."
She is looking at the
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter