Special Chapter: Haewon x Doyoung

I Will Make You Falling in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doyoung's POV

It's been three years since I'm entering this company. And it's been three years too I'm working for Editor in Chief Nam. I can't believe I can work that long until I could arrange a farewell party for him. He is such a good boss for me and a good leader for our company. He gave me a lot of lessons and a lot of legacy for our company. I didn't exaggerate this. All of our employees must be said the same.

'We are working in an environment that required a passion. Even though it's cliche but that's a truth.'

That was his first advice to me when I was just entering this company. I just finished a call with the fashion team who is in charge of the farewell party. They said everything is done. They will just wait for Editor Nam to go down to the meeting room.

I knock on his room.
"Yes, Doyoung ah?" asked him.
"The others are ready sir. They are waiting for you..."
"Oh I can't believe today is my day last working here. You are doing a good job too, Doyoung ah..." said him while packing his agenda as the last thing. Yes, his brown agenda where he writes all of his ideas.
I just blush. "Thank you, sir."
"Oh if Editor Kim already arrives, just tell her to wait here. I'm going to introduce her after the farewell finish."
"Oh yes, sir... This way...."
I give way to him to go first.

I ever met with the new Editor in Chief through an online interview. But I never met her directly. Today is the first time I meet her. I hope she would become a good leader for us.

The farewell starts. It starts with a speech from some team leaders, some little games about Editor Nam, and ends with our farewell messages videos. I also shed a tear because of the video. Even though I already cried while edited it. I still can't believe that today is his last day. The last is the speech from Editor Nam. He feels grateful too for have a chance to work here with us. He hopes that we could continue our work with the new editor. He also told us that he is going to introduce the new editor and ask me to get her.

One of the receptionists told me that she already arrive and now waiting in the Editor Nam room. I'm going to his room to get her. My heart beating fast s I'm coming closer to his room. How is she looks like? What kind of person is she? I've read her curriculum vitae and her portfolio and they are amazing as hell. She had a lot of amazing works as Visual Director at the US Vogue. I hope we could match very well. 

"Excuse me..."
Oh, holy . Is this even real? She is soooo pretty in person!
"Hello..." greeted her.
Oh my God. She is the most beautiful woman that I ever see in my life.
"You must be Doyoung, right? We've met through the interview before." She smiles after that. Oh, God. I'm already dead.
"Oh yes, ma'am. I am Doyoung, Kim Doyoung." Back to your sense Kim Doyoung.
"I am Haewon, Kim Haewon."
She gives her hand. I shake her hand nervously.
"Nice to meet you, Doyoung ssi..."
"Yes, nice to meet you too ma'am."
Is she an angel?
"Oh, Editor Nam wants to introduce you to the others. Please come this way, ma'am..."
"Yes..."
Oh my God. I think I fall in love at the first sight with her!

***

Haewon's POV

After living in the US after more than 10 years, finally, I'm back in my hometown. When I was told by my Editor in Chief that I want to resign and going back home, I never thought that things will turn out this far. She said that Vogue Korea is looking for a new Editor in Chief so she told me to give it a try. It's really not an easy thing to do, but finally, I passed and get this position plus I can go back to my hometown.

I'm so excited about my first day. I hope they will welcome me very well. I dress prettily for my first day back at work. Even my brother is also excited about this. He kindly gives me a ride to my office.

"Don't do weird things..."
"Don't become so cold to your team!"
"Speak Korean..."
"Don't skip your meals..."
"Don't work until late..."

"Oppa..." I cut his words.
"Yes?"
"I am the big boss here. I can do anything as I wish..."
He chuckles. "Here isn't America baby. You can't use the same style here..."
I chuckle. 

Finally, we arrive at my office.
"Do you want me to help you?" offered him.
"Oh yeah..." I brought some stuff to placed on my desk.
"Which floor?" asked him while about to press the floor button. His hands are full but still insisting to press the button.
"21." I press the button on his behalf.
"Whoa, you should stay fit, Editor Kim. If the lift isn't working you should take the stairs 21 floors."
"I could ask my assistant to give me a piggyback."
He is looking at me seriously. "You don't mean that, right?"
"Don't be so serious..."
The lift dinging on floor 21st. The reception isn't arrived yet of course. It's still early in the morning. But the security officer greets me.
"Good morning, Editor Kim."
"Good morning..." I nod to him. He holds the door for us. "Thank you..."
"Whoa you already famous here," said Junmyeon.
I chuckle. "I've told ya, I'm the big boss here now."

We make our way to my room and surprisingly, my assistant is already there. Is he always arrive this early?
"Good morning, ma'am..." greeted him.
"Good morning," replied me.
"Good morning, sir..." He bows to Junmyeon.
"Good morning," replied Junmyeon.
"Oh meet my brother, Doyoung. Junmyeon, Doyoung."
"I'm Junmyeon, nice to know you, Doyoung ssi. Please take care of my sister." He gives his hand.
"I'm Doyoung sir. Nice to know you too..." He takes Junmyeon's hands. "Oh want me to help you sir?" offered him.
"Oh, that's okay. I'm good."
"What do you want for breakfast, ma'am?" asked him.
"Oh, I will get my breakfast by myself..."
"Alright, ma'am..."

We are going inside my room. The room looks comfortable though. I don't think I should re-organize this room.

"Where is the toilet?" asked Junmyeon suddenly.
"Oh, it's on the left."
"Finish your unpack. Let's have breakfast together after that," said oh no, a command from him.
"Yeah..."

***

Doyoung's POV

Oh whoa, I can't believe this. Editor Kim is already pretty and her brother is on another level. Her family must be had good genes. They look so amazing. I think I will look really ugly next to him. Suddenly the door is open and her brother comes out.

"Hello, sir...." greeted me.
"Doyoung ssi?" asked him.
"Yes, sir. Kim Doyoung, if you wonder, sir."
"Oh stop call me sir. You are not working for me. Just call me hyung..."
"Ah yes... Hyung..."
He smiles. Oh God, how come he looks this handsome? If I could ask, I want to be born as Kim Haewon's brother in my afterlife.
"Here..." He hands me his name card.
I take that from him. Oh, what? He is a dentist at SM Dental Clinic? That's a place where Jungwoo works.
"Do you have yours?"
"Oh yes, sir..." I take my name card and give it to him.
"If something happens to Haewon, please do not hesitate to give me a call."
"Oh yes, sir..."
"Well let's say, I am her first emergency contact."
"Oh yes, sir..."
"Please take care of Haewon, Doyoung ssi..." said him then bows.
Oh, how I envy their relationship.
"Yes sir..."

***

Doyoung's POV

"Excuse me, ma'am..." I knock on Editor Kim's room.
"Yes?"
"The others are ready for the meeting," I informed her.
"Oh yes... I'll be there in five minutes..."
I nod to her then make my way to the meeting room. This morning Editor Kim asked me to arrange the editorial meetings. The others already arrived at the meeting room and waiting for her to come. Once I arrive at the meeting room, they suddenly quiet.
"Oh, you are frightening me Doyoung ah. I thought you are Editor Kim," said Johnny the Creative leader.
"Brace yourself guys," reminded me.
"What kind of person is Editor Kim, Doyoung ah?" asked Yeri.
I just chuckle. "Just find out by yourself."
"Good morning..." greeted Editor Kim.
I check my watch and it's exactly five minutes since I left my desk.
"Good morning ma'am..."

I can see how the others adoring her prettiness. Of course, her visual is on another level here. She opens the meeting with some speech about how we can disturb her for discussion during off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter