Special Chapter: Haewon x Junmyeon

I Will Make You Falling in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon's POV

I am looking at this tiny diamond ring amazingly. I am going to propose to Mina tomorrow. We have been together for three years. We also have been through a lot of things together and I strongly believe that I want to spend the rest of my life with her. But deep inside, my heart feels heavy too. Once I vowed to grow old with Mina, I can't protect my precious little sister again. It's not like I can't do it at all. It's just that I'm afraid I couldn't be even-handed with both of them. I haven't told Haewon about this. I'm just afraid she will think that I didn't love her again.

"Oppa!" greeted her excitedly.
I can't help but smile seeing her cute act. Once she is with me, she isn't the ice princess like her team used to say.
"Oh, Haewon ah..."
She linked her arms with mine without any hesitation. She likes this kind of attention.
"It's good for you to leave your work on time."
"I left my work to Doyoung."
"You shouldn't make him work too hard."
"He should work hard if he wants to become with Wonyoung. I raise her with my hard work."
I just chuckle. I know how precious Wonyoung for her.

We are going to the sushi restaurant to had our dinner. I'm going to make her in the good mood too then tell her about Mina. It's not like Haewon hates her. She likes her. Mina treats her very well too and they get along together. The problem is me. My heart just aching to tell her about this.

"Haewon ah... Pretty isn't it?" I show her the ring that I bought for Mina.
She is looking at the ring while eating her sushi. "Oh yeah... That's pretty..."
"Tomorrow is her birthday. I'm going to propose to her," said me carefully.
She stops munching.
"We've been together for a long time. I want to grow old with her," continued me.
"Yeah... I hope you guys live happily ever after..."
I wish I shouldn't tell her. My heart breaks into pieces when I see the tear at the tip of her eyes.

***

Haewon's POV

My heart ever broke into pieces once. I never thought my heart could be broke again. I know I shouldn't feel this way but I can't help myself either. I rarely drink but now I force myself to stuff this inside my mouth. My lips are already numb. My head also hurt. I can't see clearly now. Who is going to take me home?

"What the hell that's going on with you?" Someone takes my drink.
"Oh, Kris..." Who calls him?
"Come on Haewon ah..." He helps me stand up.
"My heartbroken..."
"Yeah, I know. But you have to stay sane."

I'm just clinging to him. He takes me outside until I can feel the cold fresh air. I take a deep breath to fill my lungs with oxygen.

"Feel better now?"
I just nod.
"Let's go home now. I'll drive you home."
"My brother called you, right?"
He didn't answer my question.
"Of course. Why you pick me up?"
He still not answering my question.
"You still care about me, right?"
He opens the passenger seat for me.
"Do you care me more or Tao more?"
He was about to start the car. "Haewon ah, could you shut up?"
Oops, I ask the wrong question. Pardon the drunken me.
"Okay, I'll shut up..."
I just let him drive in silence. He didn't speed up so he is still sane.
"Your brother call me to get you." He is breaking the silence. "Because he is afraid you will do stupid things."
I chuckle. "Like what? ing with a guy that I met at the club?"
"Like trying to kill yourself with a key..."
"I am not that stupid anymore..."
"You still that stupid. You can't drink but force yourself to drink."
I chuckle. I know how my body had a very low tolerance to alcohol.
"I've told you. My heart is broken..."
"By what? Your brother?"
"I won't be his first emergency contact anymore. I can't do the same thing anymore."
"He will still love you Haewon ah..."
"I know. He won't hate me even for a second in his life. Even though I was so stupid."
"You're not , right?"
"Well not yet on that phase."
He just takes a breath.
"I just can't believe that he is going to get married. That's it," said me suddenly. "I know he could be a good husband, father, and family head. But I just can't believe that."
"He finds a good girl too. She is someone that deserved to be with him. I know he loves her as much as he loves me. But still..."
"I can't believe that he is going to get married. I get that Haewon ah..." He continues my sentence.
"Tell him I give him my blessing. I will love her as much as he loves her too. If they had kids in the future, I will love them too as much as I love him..."

***

Junmyeon's POV

I'm ticking my phone impatiently. Why Kris isn't calling me again? I told him to get Haewon as fast as he could. Just before she falls into her drunken state. It would be bad if Haewon is already drunk. She can do stupid things with her drunken self. The memories when I found her arms bleeding so much in her room flashing on my mind. I shake my head hard.

'Haewon is much better now. She won't be that stupid...'

The call that I've been waiting for this past hour arrives.
"How is she?" asked me impatiently.
"She is sleeping on her bed now. Want me to send you a pic?"
I can feel my heart at ease. "Thank you, Kris..."
"She gives her blessing. She will love her as much as you love her. If you guys had kids in the future, she will love them as much as she loves you..."
I can't help but smile imagining Haewon babbling like a baby while she is drunk.
"Thank you..."
"Tell her by yourself. I'm done here..."
"Thank you so much, Kris..."
He hangs up the phone first.
'Thank you so much, Haewon ah...'

***

Haewon's POV

I was signing some papers while my phone is ringing. I can see Doyoung also curious why I'm ignoring my phone. He is trying to stay still but can't help to steal a glance at my phone. He knows that I rarely ignore a call. I don't have to peek. I know exactly who calls me. It stops and rings ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter