Day 97

I Will Make You Falling in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's POV

Our 100 days anniversary is in the next three days. Oh, I can't believe we could go this far. I don't know if Haewon remembers the day or not, but I'm counting the days. Our relationship turns better and better every day. Haewon still had her bad dreams and I still did not ask her even a word about that. The best thing I could do is just make sure that she is always happy. Even though she still had bad dreams, at least she could smile whenever she is with me.

We have done a lot of things as a couple too. We went to the amusement park, took a couple of pictures at the photobooth, watched movies even went for an overnight trip during my day off. Sometimes her family invites me, the other times my family invites her. The last time I saw her family is when Junmyeon's wife had just given birth. They had a handsome son and he is going to be as handsome as his father in the future.

We never exchange a lot of presents, so I want to buy a small present for her. I'm wandering in front of the shining jewelry case. All of them look so beautiful. I bet all of them would look so good on Haewon.

"May I help you, sir?" asked the shop assistant.
"Oh... I'm looking for a present."
"What kind of occasion? Proposal? Marriage? Or maybe anniversary?"
Marriage? I ever talk about marriage with Haewon but the talk never last that long.
"Sir?" asked her again.
"Oh..." What am I thinking? "Anything that could be possible..."
"Pardon, sir?"
"Oh, I mean anything that suitable for proposal or marriage or anniversary."
"How about..." She is going to the bracelet's case, but the rings inside the case caught my eyes. "This one, sir?" She hands me a tiny bracelet. Oh, we had our couple bracelet already.
"Can I see this one?" I'm pointing to a fairy-tale that looks like a ring.
"Yes, sir..." She takes the shining ring carefully and hands it to me. Oh, this is so beautiful. "It's a princess cut style. It's suitable for proposal or wedding ring."
I'm admiring the beautiful ring. This must look good on Haewon.
"I'll take this one..." said me firmly. I hand it back to the shop assistant. Let's just buy it first. Giving a present for her isn't a crime, right?

***

Haewon's POV

"Tomorrow is our 100 days together. Let's go for a date tomorrow..." said Baekhyun on the phone.
100 days? I'm checking my calendar. Oh, that's no use. I don't even count the days. Stupid Kim Haewon.
"I'm sorry, I don't remember..." I'm being honest here.
"It's okay. I already know that you won't count the days." I can see his smile.
"What do you want to do?" I open my browser to look for some ideas. "Dinner? Movie?"
"Hmm..."
"I don't have any idea too... Oh, thank you Haechan..."
Haechan shows me his thumb after giving me a heated cinnamon roll.
"Where are you now? Not at your office?"
I take a sip from my coffee. "Nope, the office is stressing me out today so I'm going to the cafe."
"Ahh..."
I'm scrolling my browser and turns out the ideas are so adolescent. But wait...
"There is a pretty rooftop cafe in Itaewon." The rooftop cafe caught my attention.
"Rooftop cafe?"
"Oh..." I scroll the page to find more of the photos. It's a low rooftop cafe but it looks so cozy with light food. "Do you want a fancy one?"
"Oh, any kind of cafe is fine. The rooftop cafe idea seems interesting."
"I see..."
"Oh, a patient coming. Look for the place and call me again later..."
"Okay..."
"Don't work too hard! I love you!"
He hangs up the phone first. I can't help but smile because of his words. His words never fail to make me smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter