Day 27

I Will Make You Falling in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's POV

Tonight I'm going to had dinner together with Haewon. I feel so excited but also curious too. Will I be able to hold myself? I'm afraid I will unconsciously ask her about yesterday. I'm looking at the bracelet that she gives. I can't lie that the bracelet looks so pretty. She has surely had great taste.

I was about to get my coffee while my eyes caught a new edition of Vogue magazine inside the book store. I never into a magazine before. Not even a fashion magazine. Let's see what is the thing that makes her work her off day and night. I'm going inside the book store to buy the magazine.

I start to turn the pages while sipping my coffee. I never read a fashion lifestyle magazine like this. I don't know this magazine is that good. It is beyond my expectation. I can see how Haewon's put her hard work into this. Not only her, I know, but also her team too. She must be lead her team good. The more I turn the pages, the more I can feel how Haewon loves her work so much. Oh, suddenly my eyes caught a familiar figure on one of the pages. It's the yesterday guy.

'Maybe the just a business friend...'

Usually, they must be put the model name on the page. I rotate the magazine to find the model name and find it. Without any hesitation, I type his name on the Naver page and the results are shocking me. He is one of the top-tier models in Korea. How come Haewon made friends with him? Which side of her that will surprise me again in the future? She is right when she said she is full of surprise. Let's see what kind of surprise that she prepares for me.

***

Baekhyun's POV

"What do you want to order, Haewon ah?" asked me while flipping the menu book.
We are already at the sushi place to had dinner together. Haewon still busy flipping the menu book while I already decided what I want to order.
"I don't know. I am not that hungry," answered her.
"Ah..."
Finally, Haewon made up her mind. The waiter takes our order while stealing a glance at Haewon. I know she is that pretty but still hey! I am with her!
"Oh, my friend will come here to get this." She is showing a medium-size paper bag.
"Oh, what is that?"
"He asked me to get this when I was in Milan."
'He?'
"He said he is nearby here now. Is that ok?"
'Who is this guy?'
"Baekhyun ah?"
"Oh?" Back to your sense Byun Baekhyun.
"Is that ok if my friend comes to get this?" She repeats her words.
"Oh... Yes... Sure..."
She smiles. "Okay..."

'Who is her friend?'
'She said he...'
'Is he the yesterday guy?'
'What is their relationship?'
'Does he likes her?'

I was sinking in my thought when Haewon told me that her friend is already here. Let's see if my thought was right or not. I'm looking at the entrance door and.... yes, my thought was right. He is the yesterday guy but waits... he is not alone.

"Haewon nuna!" greeted the other guy cheerfully Haewon.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter