The Reason Behind

I Will Make You Falling in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haewon's POV

I'm just come out from my office building when my phone is ringing. It's Chanyeol.

"Hello?"
"On your right..."

I'm directly looking at my right and find him waving his hand hand while sitting on a bench outside my office building.

I'm smiling when I find him.
"Why you are not telling me you're here? I'll leave the office earlier."
I feel sorry for making him waiting too long in this cold weather. I used to left the office earlier.
"If I tell you it's not a surprise." He smiles after that. He is not even angry a bit because of that.
"Let's go..." He gives me his hand and I take that.

He leads me to his car, opens the passenger seat for me and let me in. He rushes to the driver seat. Before he starts the car, his long hand is busy with the backseat. What is he doing?
"Taraa! Present for you!" said him. He puts a shoes box on my lap.
I didn't say I need a new track shoes and anything related to shoes for my coming up birthday.
"What kind of present?"
"Nothing, I saw that and I think you'll love that. Besides its on your favourite color."
Oh yes, it's a track shoes with my favourite color combination. Navy and pink.
"Try it!"
I try the shoes and its fit perfectly. I wonder how come he knows this.
"It's fit..."
"Of course! I personally believe that's on your size." He smiles satisfiedly.
"Where are we going now?" asked me while looking around.
No, we are not going to a fancy restaurant for our special occasion. Nor the tteokppokki stall that we used to go to. Not even the hill when he confessed his feelings to me for the first time.
"It's a surprise..."
I chuckle. "Oh I'm expecting a lot..."
He smiles meaningfully.

I don't know where he drives. I'm just looking outside and still have no idea where he would take me. He parked his car on a car park with a lot of trees as background.
"Where are we?" asked me.
"Haneul..."
"What?"
"Let's go baby..."

I'm just following him outside and welcome by a harsh wind. Where the hell is this? I'm tightening my coat while grabbing his hand. The road is up and down. We welcome by a long stairs. Are we really going up by foot?

He takes the lead. I'm following him from the back. One stair, two stairs, three stairs, four stairs, oh I'm starting to runs out breath.
"Ya... Chanyeol ah... I'm tired..."
It's really been a long time I'm not working out.
"Come on..."
He holds my hand tighter. I keep following his steps. Suddenly the wind blows harshly. Oh I'm freezing.
"Are you cold?" asked him.
I was about to shake but nod at the end. I am not usually this whiny.
He smiles then take off his coat.
"You'll catch a cold too," said me.
"I'm okay. Are you tired too?"
I just smile. "I'm okay..."
He chuckles. "You've got your birthday edition coming up and I'm pretty sure you had a lot of photo session today. And you are not even remember to sit for a second."
Oh he knows too well.
He squats in front of me. "Let's go..."
"No, I'm okay..."
"Come on. Should I kiss you before so would go?"
I hit his arm.
He laughs. "Come on baby..."
I'm getting on his back, fixing his coat whom I wear to cover him too so he won't feel cold.
"Oh it's warm now!" said him.
I laugh.
"Let's go..."
We starts to take the steps again.
"Am I heavy?" asked me on his ear.
He shakes. "Your diet works anyway..."
I hit his shoulder. "Ya!"
"You are very light right now. You shouldn't go for a diet anymore. I can't take you to the tteokppokki stall since you're there."
I pout. "Blame Yuri. She is the one who insist that I should go for a diet."
He laughs a bit. "No, you should blame yourself for starving to death. What's your goal then? You already look pretty. I don't need you to look prettier."
"Oh why? I'm not dieting to look pretty anyway."
"I don't want anyone else looking at you. I just want you look pretty for me..."
I blush. His words always makes my cheek hot.
"We are here!"
I'm getting off from his back. We are like on a top of hill. We can see the night view beautifully from here.
"It's pretty here..."
"Pretty, right?" said him. I can hear he runs out his breath a bit.
I nod excitedly. "Thank you..." I'm staring at the city night view. It's really beautiful from here.
"Haewon ah..." called him while linking his arms with mine.
"Yes?"
"Let's get married..."
"What?!" I am not hear the wrong things, right?
He takes out a tiny velvet box from his pocket. Oh there is a ring inside and it's very beautiful.
He takes my hand then wear it by his self. Oh I can't believe this.
"Are you really proposing me?" asked me surprisingly. Half believing it, half not.
"Oh of course! Can you feel my cold hands? I'm really nervous right now!"
It's cold out here. I can't recognize whether he's cold because of nervousness or not.
"Do you want it?"
"Yes?"
"Do you want us to live for a long time together? Until death separate us apart."
I chuckle then hold his cheek to kiss his lips.
"Yes, I want that."
He smiles. "Really?"
I nod firmly. "Let's get married Chanyeol ah. Let's live together for a long time until death separate us apart." I'm restating his words.
He smiles widely then beam me on his hug.
"I love you Haewon ah... I love you so much..."
"I love you too... Chanyeol ah..."
You never know how much I love you baby.

***

Haewon's POV

"Haewon ah!" Yuri tilted her head from the door.
I just replied with a smile through the mirror.
"Oh my God! You look so pretty!" said h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter