Day 104

I Will Make You Falling in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haewon's POV

I have never been so frustrated in my life so I booked a flight to Osaka directly. I'm going to the airport right after my office hour finished. I just told Doyoung that I'm going to take a leave for a week and left everything on my email. He only said yes because he knows how miserable I look nowadays.

I know how curious is he about my private life but he never asks. He didn't ask why I don't want to receive any guests except for a meeting. He didn't ask why I leave my office past midnight. He didn't ask also why I had already arrived in the early morning. He is just doing his job and making sure I eat my meals. I don't know what he said to Junmyeon or Baekhyun about me.

I'm avoiding my brother's calls and texts. While Baekhyun only left some apologizing messages. No, you don't have to apologize. The one that makes mistakes is me. Don't think about the mistake, Haewon ah. Just escaping reality for a moment isn't a big mistake.

***

Baekhyun's POV

Since my proposal three days ago, I can't reach Haewon anymore. She ignored my text and call. I've tried to come to her office but Doyoung said she didn't want to see me. It hurts me a lot. I just told him that I will get her some food and make sure she eats that.

I ever asked Jongdae about this but he keeps going on a circle. It is simply because he didn't want to tell me about this too. Wonyoung didn't know about anything. I am not that close to Yuri so I can't ask her. I don't have any other option than Junmyeon. He must be know everything.

There is a moment when he gave me a call asked me about Haewon because he can't reach her. I said I didn't know. He asked why and I can't help but I told him about my proposal. I told him that I want to marry her. He didn't say anything. He just said that he is going to call me if he knows where is she. And that call coming now.

"I'm in Osaka now, can you come here Baek?"
Osaka?

***

Junmyeon's POV

I thought she is fine since she had Baekhyun now but she isn't completely fine. Her wound isn't healed yet. I never thought that memories still leave a deep wound on her. Oh, poor Haewon. She should be happy because she had someone that love her completely. But it seems like not with her memories.

Someone at the immigration told me that Haewon left for Osaka. The other one told me that her last transaction is on a resort in Osaka. Once I've got her location, I directly booked a flight there.

"Osaka?" asked Mina unbelievably.
"Oh..."
I explained to her about my plan while packing some clothes and kinds of stuff.
"Is she fine?" I know she is also worried about Haewon.
"I don't know. I just hope she didn't sleep with a stranger. She could be stupid when she drunk..."
"I hope Haewon is fine..."
"Yeah..."
I'm looking at Mina. I feel so sorry to prioritize my sister during her injury time. The baby due is on the next week.
"I'm fine. My parents will be accompanying me if he wants to come..." said her while rubbing her big bump.
No, no, I will be the only one that accompanying her while giving birth. I wanna be the second person, after his mother, that my son sees when he opens his eyes.
"I'm going to leave directly once Baekhyun arrives."
"Oh Baekhyun will come too?"
"Yeah..."
"Be careful and safe flight baby..."
I kiss her lips and temple before I left.
"I love you... Take care of yourself too..."

***

Haewon's POV

It won't take a long time until my brother finds me. Stupid Kim Haewon. Why you don't bring enough cash? Once I use my card, he will know where am I. Let's just enjoy some time before he finds me.

I take the bus sightseeing around the city with my camera. Take some random pictures, eat some food and also drink. I'm going to the beach when the sun goes down to take a pretty picture.

I'm back in my room when the sky is already dark. I change my clothes then go to the bar. I know I have a low tolerance but I don't care. I just want to get drunk and forget everything for a moment.

I can feel a lot of eyes watching me once I step into the bar. I know I am that pretty, but I don't care about that.

"It seems like it's empty. Can I sit here?"
I'm looking at the guy that asked for the empty seat next to me.
"Oh yeah sure..."
He just smile then sit there. He asked the bartender for a drink then looked at me.
"I'm Mino. May I know your name?"
Oh, his deep voice reminds me of Chanyeol. Oh , this is alcohol speaking.
"I'm Haewon..." I'm unconsciously answering his question.
"What makes you come here?"
"I just need some time alone. You?"
He takes a sip of his drink. "Me too. What are you doing for a living?"
"I'm a big boss on the magazine. How about you? How do you pay your bills?"
"I make music. I'm a big boss on the recording studio."
I chuckle.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter