Day 45

I Will Make You Falling in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haewon's POV

I especially request a special cake from the fancy restaurant that I have booked for our dinner tonight. Yeah, today is Baekhyun's birthday and we are going to celebrate his birthday together. The restaurant sends me a picture of the cake. I feel satisfied with that.

I already send him some messages since the date changed. He said he can't wait for tonight dinner's. Me too, by the way. I'm still preparing myself while waiting for Baekhyun to pick me up. I even ask Yuri's opinion about my look and she just can't stop teasing me.

"You'll look good on everything baby..." said her annoyingly while I asked her which one of the earrings that I should wear.
"Just bear with it, huh?"
"Yeah, how long I have to bear my friend who is stupidly falling in love now?"
I just laugh.
"But seriously Haewon ah, you look pretty in everything."
"Alright, I'll pick this..." I show her my tiny diamond earrings through the video.
"I'm glad now you could fall in love again, Haewon ah..." She smiles there.
"Yeah, I can't believe I can feel this way again."
Even until now, I still can't believe it.
"Don't be afraid to fall in love again, baby. Everyone has the right to fall in love..."
"Yeah, you're right..."
I can hear the door unlock.
"Oh, he is coming!"
She laughs there. "Go! Tell me the details tomorrow!"
"Bye!"
I hung up the video call then rush to the door.
"Are you finish, Haewon ah?" asked Baekhyun.
Oh God, how come he looks this good on the suit?
"Just wait here for a moment, hmm?"
"Yeah..."
I rush back to my room to finish my look. I'm looking at the mirror and feeling satisfied with my look tonight. I take my purse and approach him.
"Let's go..."
He is looking at me unbelievably. He must be thinking I look good in this look too.
"Oh..."
I just smile.
"Oh how come you look this pretty Haewon ah?" asked Baekhyun.
I smile shyly. "Thank you..."
"I have to get ready then..."
"For what?"
"For have people staring at you."
I chuckle. "You're too much..."

***

Baekhyun's POV

Oh, I really can't stop looking at Haewon. She looks so good tonight! I fell touched too when she dressed this pretty. It means our dinner tonight is very special for her. Oh, for me too.

She said she booked everything. I don't know the restaurant that she booked is that fancy. I'm so amazed by everything tonight. She picked a good restaurant with a good ambiance, good food and drinks too. How come I didn't fall for her more?

"Oh, the cake will be here in a moment. Close your eyes!" said Haewon excitedly.
"What?"
"Close your eyes!"
I close my eyes as she request. Wait, the whole restaurant staff won't sing a happy birthday for me, right?
"You can open your eyes now..."
I open my eyes and find a pretty yet cute cake in front of me. It has a cute and tiny version of me in 3D smiling widely. I can't hold my smile.
"You can make a wish and blow the candle..."
I close my eyes and pray that we could always together and then blow the candles.
"Happy birthday, Baekhyun..."
Oh God, how come she becomes this sweet?
"Thank you, Haewon ah..."

***

Baekhyun's POV

"Let's go to my studio," said Haewon right when we get into the car.
"Your studio? It's almost midnight..." 
She nods. "Yeah, is that matter? You said you're taking a leave tomorrow..."
Yeah, she is right. "Alright..."
She giggles cutely.

I don't know why, the way smiles or laughs, they always warm my heart. My mind directly flashed to the first time I met her. Time surely goes fast. It takes a bit long journey to her studio. Once when we arrive there, it still darks there. The studio is close, so does with the cafe. Where does Wonyoung live then?

"Close your eyes," said Haewon.
"What?"
"Close your eyes..." She covered my eyes with her hands.
"What are you going to do?"
I can hear her giggles. "Just follow my lead..."
I close my eyes as she asked while holding her hands. She see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter