Day 17

I Will Make You Falling in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

Haewon can go home today. I already help her to pack her stuff. Her family was visiting her this afternoon and ask me to drive her home. Why just don't take her home by themself? Oh, I don't care and I don't wanna care to.

 

The nurse told me that every administration thing is finish and she just can go home directly. At first, I want to ask her to have dinner but she said she wants to sleep on her bed so no dinner tonight. We already in front of her apartment door. Yes, her apartment door. This is my first time coming to her place. I ever pick her up but usually just wait downstairs.

 

She was about to type her password but then looking at me. I'm looking for somewhere so I won't peek.

"It's my birthday plus this month..." said her. The lock is dinging and the door is open. "Welcome to my home..."

What does that mean?

I'm following her inside and find her place in awe.

This place is so big. Even too big for two-person. She must work her off so hard to be able to afford this place. I welcomed the wide living room and kitchen.

 

"Are you hungry? Or do you wanna drink something?" She already in front of the refrigerator. And I welcome by its fullness. Oh, wait a minute...

"Why it's so full? You never eat?" She is so damn light when I lifted her previously.

She just laughs. "The ahjumma must just fill this."

"Ahjumma?"

"Yeah..." She takes out a bottle of orange juice. "My housekeeper. She cleans my house and does errands for me..." She pours the orange juice into two glasses. "Why so surprise?" asked her while handing me the juice.

"Just feel amazed..." I take the juice from her. I am being honest in here.

She chuckles. "You'll amaze more in the future then..."

What does that mean?

"Oh, by the way, are you hungry? Shall we deliver something?" I take my phone out. "What should we eat then?"

I don't realize she is that close to me while I show her the delivery apps. My heart skips a beat.

"Jjajjangmyeon is fine for me. How about you?"

Oh , how come she is standing this close to me?

"Oh, that's fine for me too." My voice doesn't shake, right?

"I' 'll order them with mandu then."

She smiles prettily next to my face. Oh God, I wish I could watch that every day.

"Good. I'm going to take a bath. You can watch the TV then."

"Yeah..."

She left to her room while I'm dealing with my heartbeat.

 

***

 

Haewon's POV

 

To be honest, I never let anyone come to my home, except my family and Yuri. I even rarely ask Doyoung to get something from my home. Baekhyun is the first guest that I let come. How come I ask him to leave then? My father asked him to take me home. I just can't ask him to drop me at the lobby so that's why I let him in. And stupid Kim Haewon, you even tell him your house passcode. So damn stupid.

 

Thank God, when I finish take a bath, the food has already come. Baekhyun even already unwrap them all. How come this guy is so kind to me?

"The food is coming," said him.

I take the seat next to him. I bet this is going to be awkward so I turn on the TV.

"Here..." He hands me the chopstick.

We eat while watching the TV, it's the idol survival show.

"Have you met them?" asked him suddenly.

"Yeah? Of course no..."

"I see..."

 

We don't talk a lot during our dinner. Instead, we are focusing on the TV more. I don't know what I should talk about with him too. Deep inside, I am afraid he will ask about the sleeping pills. That's the last thing that I want to answer. We finish our food fast. Seems like both of us are really hungry. I just realize the Jjajjangmyeon is really delicious. When is the last time I had them?

 

I help him clean up our mess. And I start to feel awkward again. Does he also feel the same? How did I tell him to go home?

 

"Well, thanks for the dinner..." said him suddenly.

"Why you thanked me?"

"Because we had dinner together..."

I can feel my cheek hot. Oh God, no.

"Are you going to work tomorrow?"

"Yeah, a lot of things must be finished. Doyoung must be tired covering my work."

"Well, then you should rest. You must be tired too..." He caressing my hair without any warning. Oh, my heart... "Why it is still wet? You could get a headache..."

I lose his hand. "It's ok, I'm used to it..."

"I'm going to leave then. You should go to bed."

"Yeah..."

I walk him to the door.

"Good night, Haewon ah..."

"Yes, you too..."

He was about to go but looking at me. "I am really sorry about this, but I think I will regret it..."

What?

He suddenly kisses me on my temple.

"Sleep well Haewon ah..."

He left while waving his hand toward me. While I still can't get over my beating fast heart.

 

***

 

Haewon's POV

 

I was preparing myself for my wedding day today. Yes, my wedding day. Oh, finally I will get married to the guy that I love wholeheartedly. The makeup artist and hairstylist are busy doing my face and hair. I never look this pretty for the whole of my life. They are doing a good job.

 

"Oh look at you Haewon ah..." said Yuri.

"You look like an angel on this dress," said Hyoyeon too.

I just smile at them. "You guys also look pretty..."

"If I were him, I don't think I'll focus on saying my vows. Don't be nervous!" said Yuri.

"Yeah, we are right behind you baby..." said Hyoyeon.

I hug both of them. "Thanks for helping me a lot guys..."

"Haewon ah..."

"Oh, omma!"

"Oh, how come my baby looks this pretty??" asked her.

"We should take a picture together!" said Yuri.

 

We take some pictures together, with my mom and my girls. Until my brother and sister-in-law come in. Both of them also look gorgeous.

 

"Why you don't wait for us?" asked my brother.

"Oppa..."

"I know my sister is pretty, but I never thought you are that pretty Haewon ah..."

I just laugh.

 

We are also taking a picture with my brother and sister in law until the time has come.

 

"Don't be nervous," said my sister in law while holding my hand.

"Thanks, eonni..."

 

I am getting ready to walk through the aisle. I think my father also nervous about this too. I can feel he holds my arms too tight.

"Are you nervous too, appa?"

He chuckles. "Of course, my little daughter will hold another man's hands after this. This is probably the last time I hold your hand."

I chuckle. "I have two hands, I will hold both of you guys hands then."

 

My heart beating fast while walking through the aisle. The man that I will spend my life together with, is already there, waiting for me. I can't hide my happiness. Once we arrive there, I take his arm. He can't hide his happiness too. We are holding hands and facing each other. Getting ready to say our vows.

 

"Haewon ah..."

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry..."

"What?"

"I can't marry you..."

What the hell?! We are about to say our vows and now he said he can't marry me??

"Say, those, vows... We can get a divorce later...." said me while gritting my teeth.

"I am sorry..." He is loosening my hand then running away.

Wait!

"Baekhyun ah..."

I don't care about the way people looking at us. I'm trying to chase him, but I can't run that fast on these heels and dress.

"Baekhyun ah..."

I keep running to chase him, but I can never reach him. He runs that fast. My tears running fast on my cheek, as my feet going slow. I fall on my knees as I'm watching him running further than gone from my sight.

"Baekhyun ah..."

 

Suddenly I wake up with a heavy breath. I touch my cheek and feel it soak with my tears, I get up then grab the water next to my bed. Still trying to catch my breath.

 

'That's only a dream, Haewon ah....'

 

I don't know what's going through my mind. I don't know what time is it now. I don't know what is he doing now. I'm looking for his number and trying to giving a call him. My heart beats so fast during the connecting tone.

 

"Hello?"

 

Oh, thank God.

 

***

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

Oh finally, the surgery is finished. It's not really that difficult but I feel at ease now. I received an emergency call from the hospital on my way back home. But now the emergency is done. I was making my coffee while my phone is ringi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter