Day 13

I Will Make You Falling in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's POV

I have already arrived at Haewon’s apartment parking lot. She said she already finished and is now going down. Oh, I am so excited! We're going for a date today! Yay! Thank you so much Junmyeon hyung and Mina nuna! You guys are the best!

I'm looking around here and there. Which way will Haewon appear? And there she is. Looks casual but pretty as usual. I think she could wear ugly clothes but still look pretty. Her hands are full. Does she bring her camera?

She waves her hand toward the glass. I slide it down.
"Good morning," greeted her.
I can't help but smile. "Good morning too there..."
She is getting into my car. She smells so good too. Even my car perfume being overshadowed by her smell.
"Oh, Haewon looks so pretty today..." My lips can't help but compliment her look.
She just smiles. "Thank you..."
"Shall we go now?"
She just nods while putting on her seat belt.
"Let's go!" said her.
My lips automatically form a smile. I have never been so happy in my life today.
"What is that? Do you bring your camera?" asked me.
"Yes, the amusement park is so pretty as a background. It's been a long time since I took any pictures for fun too. Is that okay?"
"Yes?" What's okay? "Oh of course. You can take any pictures that you want!"
She is smiling.

Seeing her smiling makes me realize that she opens herself to me even though just a bit. I still remember the first time I saw her. She looks so timid and a bit cold. But now look at her, she is smiling because of my words. I don't know how she feels towards me, but at least she opens herself to me. That's more than enough. And It makes me fall to her more.

***

Haewon's POV

It's been a long time since I went to an amusement park. Maybe since university years. I decided to bring my camera because the amusement park vibe is really pretty. I think I will get a lot of pretty shots there.

"When is the last time you're going to an amusement park Haewon ah?" asked Baekhyun.
"I don't remember, a long time ago I think. You?"
"Yeah, me too. I don't remember too..."

After a long drive, finally, we arrive at Everland. I'm so excited too about our date today. Well, I have to admit it. This counts as a date. Even though we're not a couple, or not yet. I don't know.

The exciting feeling is bursting out once we step inside the park. The vibe is really exciting at the amusement park.
"We shouldn't miss this. This is mandatory," said Baekhyun while pointing to a hairband stall. "Which one do you want?"
"Oh..." Should we wear this?
"How about I pick one for you?" asked him. He is looking for a hairband for me excitedly.
"Yes?"
"This one will look pretty on you..."
Wait a minute...
Without any warning, he puts a Minnie mouse hairband on my hair. Not only that, but he fixed my hair too. Once our eyes locked, the same feelings flowed inside my heart. Oh, I shouldn't feel this way. This is wrong.
"See? You look pretty..." He pulls me in front of the mirror.
"Oh..." Back to your sense Kim Haewon.
"Since you're the Minnie Mouse..." He picks a Mickey Mouse hairband and wears it on his hair. "How do I look? I'm cute, right?"
My mind wandered to the memories of a long time ago. The old movie that I burn deep inside my heart starts to play its pieces. I have to shake this feeling. I can't lose this.
"Haewon ah..."
"Oh?"
"What's wrong?"
Back to your sense, Kim Haewon. "Oh, I'm good..."
"You look blank..."
"Oh, you look cute there." I'm trying to divert the conversation.
He is smiling widely. Oh, that's good.
"Haewon ah, let's take a picture!" He takes out his phone.
I see our reflection on the screen. He is right. He looks cute and we look cute together.
"1, 2, 3!" Snap!

***

Baekhyun's POV

I'm staring at the picture satisfied. Oh, I've got a new phone wallpaper now.
"What should we ride first?" I'm looking at the map. "Shall we ride this?" I'm pointing to the Columbus Adventure.
"Yeah sure..."
"Let's go!"

We try a lot of attractions here. Haewon looks so excited. Well, me too. It's been a long time I don't feel this way. We're queuing for the Hurricane now. Haewon also can't stop taking pictures. While we're moving to one or other attractions, while we're queuing, and so on.

"Can I see?" ask me suddenly.
"Oh? Yeah sure..." She hands me her camera. It's not as big as yesterday. She must have had a lot of cameras.
I'm sliding the screen to see the photos that she took. She took a lot of pictures including, ahem, us. We took some selca together too.
"Whoa, I don't know Columbus can look this pretty!" She took it at a nice timing, so the boat looked like it was going to sail in the sky.
"Oh, of course, a professional is different. You're taking the picture really great Haewon ah..."
"Oh thank you..."
"Since when do you like taking pictures?"
"Yes? Since I was young. My grandfather owned a studio photo."
"Ah..." No wonder why she is that skilled.
I keep sliding the screen and find a picture of me. She must take this candidly.
"Oh, there is me!" I show the screen to her.
She laughs. "Yeah..."
"Oh, I don't know I look this handsome."
She giggles. "Yeah, you look this handsome."
Pardon? "Did you just say I am handsome?"
"Yeah, you look handsome there." She said that firmly.
Oh, it's me that blushing.
"Thank you then..."

***

Haewon's POV

After trying several attractions we felt hungry and decided to have some meals. We're queueing at the American Style restaurant.

"What do you want Haewon ah? I'll get it for you. You just can sit."
"Hmm..." To be honest, I am not really that hungry. I just want to play more here. "Just a cheeseburger is okay."
"Okay!"
"I'll find the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter