Day 4

I Will Make You Falling in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haewon's POV

I just back to my desk after a meeting with my team for next month's edition. Not long after that, there is a knock on my door.

"Yes?"
My personal assistant is peeking his head from the door.
"Can I come in ma'am?"
"Yes... What is that?"
He starts to slide some kinds of stuff from his iPad.
"I've booked everything for your trip to Milan in the next two weeks ma'am. Will send all of the details to your email."
"Oh okay..."
"There are some invitations for a movie screening and fashion show on the email. I will send it to you too. They wish to be informed in three days."
"Anything else?"
"Oh..." He looks and sounds suspicious.
"Is there anything else?"
He is itching his not itch neck. "Oh... There is a guy who is claiming his self as your fiancee is waiting at the lobby."
I'm widening my eyes because of this. 'What?'
"As far as I remember... You don't have even a boyfriend..."
.
"And he's been waiting for almost an hour there. He arrived when you just start your meeting." 
How come is this guy coming to my workplace? I sigh then make my way to the lobby. And he is there, busy with his phone. I clear my throat once I arrive in front of him.
"Ehem..."
He is looking at me with a wide smile plaster on his face.
"Oh, Haewon ah..."
Since when we are really this close?
"Hi Baekhyun. I'm sorry I was on a meeting previously. You should tell me you are coming so I will finish my meeting faster."
"I don't want to disturb your work so I'm waiting here." He is smiling widely after that. "Do you had your lunch?"
I supposed to had a lunch meeting today with Yunho oppa for next month's cover. But because he is here...
"Or do you have something to do during lunch?"
"Oh... Ah..."
He is waiting for my answer with his shining eyes. What should I do?
"I am going to have a lunch meeting today..."
The shine on his eyes was dropped a bit. Why I feel so guilty about this?
"But he is a close friend of mine too... I think it doesn't matter if you come..." I picked my words carefully.
"Really?" His shining eyes back.
I just nod. "Uhm... Just wait here for a moment. I'm going to get my stuff first..."
"Okay!"

I'm going back again to my room to get my stuff with mixed feelings. Am I doing the right thing?

"You're going to leave now ma'am?" asked Doyoung.
"Yeah... I'll call if I need something..."
"Careful on your way ma'am..." said him differently.
I'm looking at him. "Be quiet, hmm?"
He is smiling awkwardly. "Yeah, ma'am..."
If there is a rumor about me tomorrow, I'm going to sue him.

***

Baekhyun's POV

Because today is my day off, I decided to give a bit surprised to Haewon. She must be busy so I want to ask her to have lunch together. Maybe I could cheer her up during her busy day. I'm driving to her office excitedly. 

Once I arrive, the reception greeted me.
"Good afternoon, sir. May I help you?"
"Can I meet Haewon, Kim Haewon? The editor in chief."
"Do you already make an appointment?"
Oh, stupid Byun Baekhyun. She is the most important person here and you want to meet her. How come I see her? I don't want to call her since this is a surprise. If I said, I'm her friend, they must already know her friends. Or her other regular guests. What should I say then?
"If I'm her fiancee, should I make an appointment?"
The reception is laughing a bit. She must be thinking I'm crazy.
"If you're her fiancee, I think you should just call her sir..."
"I'm going to give a surprise. I can't call her..." I'm making excuse. "So....?"
"I'm going to call her assistant first..."
Of course! "Thank you, ma'am..."
She is giving a call to I don't know who. Maybe Haewon assistant. I don't know Haewon had a personal assistant. But she must be had one. She is the big boss here, right?
"Editor in Chief Kim is at a meeting now. Do you mind to wait sir?"
Yes! "I'm okay..."
"Please wait, sir..."
"Thank you!"

I'm going to the couch for the visitor. What should I do while waiting for her? I bet the meeting won't be short. I open my online game apps and start to immerse myself with the game. I don't know how long I've been playing when the voice of someone clearing his throat disturbing me. Oh it's Haewon and holy . I don't know she is this pretty on her office attire.
"Oh, Haewon ah..." Stupid Byun Baekhyun.
"Hi Baekhyun. I'm sorry I was at a meeting previously. You should tell me you are coming so I will finish my meeting faster."
I'm blinking my eyes. Back to your sense, Byun Baekhyun.
"I don't want to disturb your work so I'm waiting here." I'm smiling widely after that. "Do you had your lunch?"
She looks like thinking about something. She must be already had a plan. Oh, stupid Baekhyun.
"Or do you have something to do during lunch?" asked me again carefully.
"Oh... Ah..."
Seems like she is organizing some words carefully. Don't be so disappointed Byun Baekhyun. She is a busy and workaholic person. You won't be her priority yet.
"I am going to have a lunch meeting today..."
Oh I put my hopes too high 
"But he is a close friend of mine too... I think it doesn't matter if you come..."
I'm blinking my eyes on surprise. I am not hearing the wrong words, right?
"Really? I can come with you?"
"Yeah..."
"Okay!"
Uhm... Just wait here for a moment. I'm going to get my stuff first..."
"Okay!"

She left to get her stuff. Thank God I dress prettily today so I won't embarrass her. Who is she going to meet then? He must be someone famous, or powerful. He must be handsome too. My mind was full of those questions until Haewon's back with her stuff. Her hands are full you know. How come she looks this pretty and attractive while working?

"Let me..." I was about to take the stuff from her hands but she rejects it.
"It's okay..." She is smiling after that. Seems like she doesn't like it when her personal belongings being touched.
"Do you bring your car today?"
"No..."
"Good then..." I'm giggling after that.

We're walking together to my car in the basement. I supposed to pick her in the lobby so she won't walk this far. Stupid Baekhyun.

"Where is the place that you're going?" asked me while turning on the GPS.
"Oh... SM Company Head Office." 
"Ah... The idols company?" asked me while looking for the address.
"Yeah..."
"Are the idols will be there? I mean having lunch too..."
"Depends on. If they are scheduled to go to the office, maybe they'll be there..."
"Ah I see..."
I'm starting the car and start to move. It's 30 mins from Haewon's office.
"But Haewon ah..."
"Yes?"
"First of all, I'm really sorry for disturbing your work. I just want to have lunch together with you because I'm on my day off. Maybe I could cheer you up during your busy day..." I feel a bit uneasy because I don't know she is that busy. She even had a meeting during lunch.
She is looking at me then smiles widely. "It's okay..."
I feel relieved a bit. Even though I'm still afraid she will get mad at me.
"And second..."
"Yes?"
"Its really okay if I'm coming during

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter