Day 8

I Will Make You Falling in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's POV

It's been a week since I met Haewon for the first time. Since I ask her for had lunch together four days ago, I haven't asked her out again. I wish I could see her but she said this week is the deadline so I don't ask her out too. I don't know if she already finishes her busy work but I want to see her. Her office hour already finishes. Should I just give her a call? Maybe my call could cheer her up.

My heart racing as the tone ringing.
"Hello?" greeted her.
Oh oh, what should I say? "Hi, Haewon ssi..." I'm trying to sound usual.
"Oh hi Baekhyun ssi..."
"Still at your office now?" Calm your Byun Baekhyun. This is just a call.
"Yes, a lot of things still need to be finished."
Oh, why she likes to work this hard?
"Don't forget to have dinner!!"
I can hear her chuckle. "Yes..."
"Have you eat?" Stupid Baekhyun.
"No, I haven't. Maybe i'll be going out for a moment later."
"Ah, I see... You should take care of your health Haewon ssi..."
"Yes... dr. Byun..."
Oh my heart about to burst. Oh I've got an idea!
"How about I got you dinner?"
"What?"
"Don't go out or buy food! I'll get that for you!" I pack my stuff excitedly.
"No thank you. I'm fine..."
"Wait for me!"
I hung up the phone then continue to pack my stuff excitedly. Suddenly my phone is beeping. There is a new message from her.

KHW: I'll get the dinner by myself :)

No, no wait for me baby!

***

Haewon's POV

BBH: I'll get the dinner by myself :)

I sent the text to Baekhyun. I still can get my own dinner. I don't need anyone to get that for me. I was about to go buy my dinner but there is a knock on my door.

"Excuse me ma'am..." called a voice. Oh, they are my promotional team.
"Yes?"
"We would like to discuss our current project..."
I almost sigh. Seems like my dinner can wait. The 7-11 won't go anywhere by the way.

***

Haewon's POV

The discussion lasts almost two hours. It's tiring for me but at least I can help them.

"Thank you ma'am," said Jonghyun the leader.
"Thanks for the hard work guys," replied me.

They leave my room after thanking me. Oh my dinner. I almost forget that I am hungry right now. I'm taking my phone and wallet again to grab some food. I was making my way to the lobby while busy with my phone when a voice call my name.

"Kim Haewon ssi?"
"Yes?"
"Your food ma'am..."
Guess who is coming?
"Oh Baekhyun ssi?"
He is smiling widely while holding a Subway paper bag.
"I've told you I'm going to get your dinner."
Oh, I feel touch. I don't want to make him busy by the way.
"You are not working today?"
He shakes. "I finished my shift today..."
"Ah... I see..."
"Shall we eat this together?" asked him. "Where should we eat?"
Where we should eat? If Doyoung see me together with him, he will talk about this on the whole office. But hell yeah, I am the big boss here. Who's dare making rumor about me?
"How about at my office?"

***

Baekhyun's POV

Yes, this is the hidden intention why I brought dinner for her. I want to see her office. Since she is talking about her work with shining eyes, I'm curious about that. She loves her job so much, so I have to know the reason why.

"Here we go..."

So this is the office of Editor in Chief. Just like what we usually see on the movie guys. Glasses with a lot of notes and sticky notes. Some picture attached and so on. Her work space is really clean and tidy. There is a big size of sea photograph. I wonder who take that. She organized her stuff very well. She also had some space for meeting, probably.

"Have a seat here..." said her. She pointing to the colorful couch on her room.
"Thank you Haewon ah..."
She is looking at me a bit confused.
"Is that weird to speak formally since we had dinner together?" said me while itching my neck.
She chuckles. "Not at all, Baekhyun ah..."
Oh I feel at ease.
"I don't know what you like so I order just like mine. Is that okay?" asked me. Really, I don't know her preference. Since this is a surprise, I can't ask her too, right?
"I'm okay..."
I'm taking out our order from the paper bag and give it to her.
"You should eat a lot because you work a lot..."
She chuckles. Oh I wish I could hear that everyday.
"Thank you, Baekhyun ah..."
"I'll eat very well," said her before taking a bite.
I'm smiling widely once she takes a bite. She eats my food man!
I'm also taking a bite too then looking around.
"It looks refreshing..." said me while looking at the sea photograph. The photo caught my attention since I come here. The photo is so pretty with blue color in majority. It makes me want to swim on the sea.
"What? Ah... The photo?"
"Yes.. It makes me want to swim..."
"Really?"
I nod. "Who take that?"
She is gulping her food. "The photographer you mean?"
I nod. "Yeah..."
"That's me..."
Her voice is really low but I can hear th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter