Ch 6

Saints
Please log in to read the full chapter

TAEHYUNG POV

 

"This came in the mail for you." Seokjin said, handing me several envelopes. I filed through them one by one, ah. There it is. Seoul Medical Center. I looked up at Seokjin. "Would you pour us a glass of the whiskey over there please." Now that it was in my hand. I was terrified to open it, my hands trembled.

 

Seokjin set a full glass with three ice cubes in front of me. "Would you like me to open it?" He asked. "You look really nervous, what are you expecting?" He added.

 

I bit down on my bottom lip, I still haven't said anything to him about Nari, it's just been something between Jimin and me. "Uh. Sure. If you want. I don't think I can." I held it out to him.

 

He took it from my hand and slid his finger to open it. I bit down on my lip harder, soon I could taste blood. He pulled the letter from the envelope and scanned it before looking up at me. "Kim Taehyung." He read off. "You are a 99% match.. You are Seunghyun's Father… Wait.. Whose Seunghyun?" He asked his brows furrowing.

 

I emptied my glass before I answered. "Drink first. I have something I need to talk to you first and I don't want you to kill me." I said.

 

Even more confused. He started drinking, coughing when he finished. "Okay. Tell me. What's going on."

 

"Well, about 2 weeks ago, I thought I saw Nari walk by. Turns out, it was, she isn't dead. But she had a kid. She said he wasn't mine, that he was Jungkook's. Jimin went to her house the other night for dinner and he got a couple hairs that belonged to the kid. Turns out. He really is mine." I ran a hand through my hair. "Now… Now I'm not sure what I should do."

 

Seokjin stared at me baffled. "Wait. Wait. You lost me… Nari is still alive? She had a kid.. Why didn't we know any of this?" He asked.

 

"Jungkook." I answered. "He told her I was in jail for life and he told us she was dead."

 

The muscles in his jaw tighten, anger washing over his face. "Why didn't you tell me when you found out?"

 

I lifted my shoulder. "I don't know… I'm still trying to get used to the fact that she's really here myself. On top of just finding out I have a five year old son." I rubbed my temples. "I don't even know what I should do next. How do I tell her I know the truth?" I asked.

 

Seokjin's face softened. "You're right. You've had so much on your own plate that telling me was the last thing on your mind." He replied. "As far as telling her. It's probably best to just rip the bandaid off. What are you gonna do about Heeyoung? Or are you going back with Nari?"

 

"If I ca

Please log in to read the full chapter