Ch. 11

Saints
Please log in to read the full chapter

I couldn't believe what was actually happening. Everything just started being okay, I was going to tell Taehyung, I just didn't know how and it ended up blowing up in my face. Now Taehyung was beyond angry, he was something else entirely, and I waa truly terrified of what he would do.

 

He threatened to take Seunghyun from me, I could try to fight him on it but I didn't have enough money to hire someone as good as Taehyung could. 

 

I would have to go to his house with Seunghyun, this way at least I would be able to stay near him. I covered my face with my hands, pushing myself further against the wall, choking on the sobs that continued to rack through my body. I don't know exactly how long I had been in this position, I don't know exactly how long it had been since Taehyung had left.

 

Was Jungkook so mad at me that he would stoop so low? Would he really risk putting Seunghyun in danger like this? I couldn't wrap my mind around his possible reasoning. And now, now everything was so completely screwed up, I was backed into a corner.

 

I finally pulled myself up off the floor, walked over to the front door and closed it. "I'll just run. I'll take Seunghyun and run." I said out loud. It was settled.

 

I went into my bedroom, pulling a couple duffle bags out from under my bed, pulling the zipper open and began piling clothes and any other necessity I thought I would need before moving on to Seunghyuns room.



 

After I finished, I went into the kitchen to pour myself a drink in hopes of calming my nerves a bit. I took my phone from my back pocket, going to my messages and clicking on Mr. Parks name.

 

Me 2:30 a.m :

Hello Mr. Park, sorry to be sending you a message so late, but I needed to let you know that as of now I'm putting in my resignation, I'm sorry to do it this way especially after everything you've done for Seunghyun and me, I will make it up to you one way or another. Thank you for the opportunities and I will miss you and everyone else at the office.

 

I hit send, putting my phone face down on the counter. I dropped my face in my hands taking a shaky breath in. My heart ached so badly, it felt like it was breaking into a million pieces.

 

Where was I supposed to go? If he wanted Taehyung could easily find me no matter what. Neither of us had a passport so I couldn't leave the country even if I wanted too.

 

My phone chimed, alerting a new message. I picked my phone back up and clicked on the new message.

 

Mr. Park 2:45 a.m :

Wait..

 

My brows furrowed, what did he mean wait? I sent him a couple question marks, but I didn't receive a reply. He must be unhappy with me, I probably woke him up just for him to see that.

Please log in to read the full chapter