Ch. 16

Saints
Please log in to read the full chapter

TAEHYUNG POV

 

I fixed my tie nervously as I waited for Nari and Seunghyun to meet me at the bottom of the stairs to go to dinner. I was taken aback when she asked if only the three of us could go. 

 

Why was I so nervous? It's not like I never went out to dinner before, Heeyoung and I did often and I was never nervous with her. But Nari gave me butterflies.

 

I took a steady breath in and let it out slowly. "You gonna be okay? You look like you're about to pass out." Seokjin said, laying a hand on my shoulder.

 

I nodded my head. "Of course I'm okay." I told him.

 

"It's okay to be nervous." He told me.

 

I narrowed my eyes into slits. "I'm not nervous. Why would I be nervous?" I questioned.

 

He shrugged a shoulder and smirked. "You tell me. You're the one getting all defensive for no reason. Plus, let's be honest. It's Nari, she's always made you nervous." I pulled on the bottom of my jacket and ignored him, I wasn't about to let him get under my skin.


 

Seunghyun was first down the stairs, he was dressed in khakis, a light blue short sleeve dress shirt and a little black tie.

 

Next Nari came walking down the stairs, wearing a simple white short sleeve dress, with see through lace over top white fabric that flowed to her knees, one side of her hair pinned back with pearl bobby pins, Seunghyun's black jacket draped over her arm.

 

"Close your mouth before your jaw breaks off." Seokjin whispered.

 

I hadn't realized my jaw had literally dropped when I saw her. Seunghyun smiled back at me. "Mommy looks pretty."

 

Nari's cheeks flushed pink in embarrassment at Seunghyun's words. "Yes. Your mommy is gorgeous." I agreed. Her face turned a few shades darker.

 

"Can we go please? I'm starving." She said, trying to take the attention off herself.

 

I held back a smile. "Yes, let's go." I opened up the front door so they could walk out first. "Stay out of trouble and make sure you keep your guard up." I told Seokjin before I walked out the door myself.

 

"Don't worry about things here, it will be fine. Just make sure you three have a good time." He gave me a thumbs up.

 

I nodded. "You got it." I walked outside and closed the door behind me, walking over to the car Nari and Seunghyun were already in, waiting. "I have a great place we can go, Seunghyun will love the food." I told

Please log in to read the full chapter