Ch. 15

Saints
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Come on come on come on come on!" Jimin exclaimed happily as he dragged me toward the front door, holding me by my upper arm, careful to avoid my bandaged wrist.

 

"What are you doing?" I asked. Trying to free myself from Jimin's grasp.

 

"We are going out. Shopping." He looked back at me with a wide toothed grin. 

 

I raised a brow. "Why are we going shopping?" I asked, still being dragged.

 

"You and Seunghyun need stuff. Duhhhh." He said, sounding exasperated.

 

"We do?" I asked. Tilting my head to the side.

 

"Mmmhm. Taehyung called me this morning and told me to take you out once Seunghyun went to school." He answered.

 

I had given up the fight of trying to break Jimin's death grip he had on my arm.  "But, why though?" I questioned.

 

He shrugged. "I just know he wanted me to take you and get whatever you wanted. Stuff for your bedroom and toys for Seunghyun." He answered.

 

I let out a sigh, and put on my shoes as Jimi put on his. "I have plenty at my house you know." I told him.

 

"I'm just following orders Taehyung gave me. And you know me. I love shopping." He grinned at me again. I pinched the bridge of my nose, I knew Jimin well enough that there was no way of talking him out of what his mind was already set too. "Oh. I may  still have a few things from five years ago that were yours. I couldn't get rid of them for some odd reason. I guess I know why now."

 

I felt a small smile spread across my face. He was so sentimental it was sweet, he always had a hard time getting rid of things, even if it had no value. If it meant something to him then it was kept. Before I realized it. I was hugging Jimin tightly, to the point he couldn't breathe. "I missed you so much Jimin, you know that?"

 

He wrapped his arms around me and held me close, resting his cheek on the top of my head. "I missed you too Nari. More than you'll ever probably understand." He rubbed my back before pulling away from me. "Alright. Enough distractions. Let's go." 


 

. . . . . . .


 

I groaned once we pulled up to the house, we had spent the last four and a half hours shopping, I was worn out from all the walking we'd done. We only stopped because the car was filled to capacity, it would be a mission trying to get it all out.

 

He put the car in park and

Please log in to read the full chapter