Ch. 9

Saints
Please log in to read the full chapter

I slammed my hand down on my alarm clock, I hadn't slept very much last night after the whole thing with Taehyung and Jungkook. I hated seeing Taehyung leave but he couldn't stay the night, not with Seunghyun here, at least not yet, Taehyung coming around was nice and all but I couldn't let myself get caught up in something that happened five years ago, no matter how much my heart beat sped up when I saw him. 

 

I tapped my phone screen to check if I had any messages from my boss as I usually did, before I got out of bed to start getting ready for work.

 

I had two new messages one from Mr. Park and the other was from a contact I didn't know. I clicked on Mr. Parks first.

 

Mr. Park 5:00a.m :

Good morning Nari, could you stop and pick up the usual coffees and pastries before you come in today.

Me 5:04a.m :

Good morning Mr. Park, sure thing, enough for just you or the entire office?

Mr. Park 5:06a.m :

If you want to get some for everybody that's fine, make sure to get your favorites, NOT THE CHEAP KIND THIS TIME!

Me 5:07a.m :

Yes Sir. I'll be leaving soon.

 

I let out a sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose, it seemed like it was gonna be this kind of day.

 

I clicked back on my messages and clicked on the other new one.

 

Unknown contact 3:03 a.m :

Hey Nari, it's Taehyung, I know you're probably already sleeping since you have to work, I couldn't sleep after seeing you tonight. I just wanted to send you a message to wake up too. 

I'm so thankful to have found you again, you are still so damn beautiful, if not more so. And Seunghyun, God he is so amazing, you've done such an amazing job as a mother.

 I came home with a stupid grin on my face. Jaesuk didn't know what to do when he saw me. I told him about you and he was so happy he nearly cried.

If it's alright with you, I'd like to bring you some lunch, maybe bring Seokjin and Jaesuk by too, I'm sure they'd love to see you.

I hope you have a great day at work.

 

I bit my lip, trying to hold back the smile I could feel creeping on my face. "You need to get up." I reminded myself so I'd get up. 


 

. . . . . . .


 

I walked through the open elevator doors holding the coffee holders stacked in my han

Please log in to read the full chapter