Ch. 5

Saints
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seunghyun and I stayed at the office nearly all night, thankfully Mr. Park had somewhere that he could sleep, and on the plus side, he had gotten a few ideas that could possibly help him out. 

 

I had just enough time to take Seunghyun home for a change of clothes and get him back out the door to go to school, letting him eat breakfast on the way. "Mr. Park wasn't so bad was he?" I asked him.

 

"He was okay." Seunghyun replied, stuffing food into his mouth and chewing.

 

"I shouldn't have to work late tonight. Do you want to go somewhere to eat? Or what would you like to do?" I asked him.

 

"Can we get pizza tonight ?" He asked, his eyes lighting up.

 

"Sure thing buddy." I answered. "Have a great day today." I told him when we pulled up at his school. 

 

"I will!" He hurried out of the car and ran up to the front door of the school, disappearing inside a moment later.

 

"He's a cute kid, full of personality." The man that drove us both today and yesterday said.

 

"Oh. Uh thank you." I said a little taken aback. I gave him a smile. "He definitely is a handful sometimes." I told him. 

 

He pulled away from the school. "They always are at that age. I remember when my daughter was his age. I couldn't get her to sit down unless I put her favorite show on." He shook his head letting out a small chuckle.

 

My phone started to vibrate in my pocket, I pulled it out. "Sorry, one second." I told the man so I wouldn't seem rude. I looked down at the screen, Unknown Caller. I felt beads of sweat on my forehead, the last time I had a call from an Unknown Caller, I got more than I wanted. My hand touched the scar on my chest. 

 

With a shaky breath I answered and put the phone to my ear. "Hello?" I asked, struggling to keep my voice even.

 

"Choi Nari?" The voice asked, even though it had been five years I knew the voice instantly.

 

"J-Jimin?" I asked.

 

"You remember me? Oh I'm so glad. Are you busy today?" He asked.

 

"I've got to head into work but I can meet you on my lunch break if you want." I answered.

 

"That sounds good. I will text you and get the address from you later on then. There are a few things I'd like to talk to you about. It's nothing bad so don't worry."

 

"Uh. Okay. I'll talk to you later then. Bye." I hung up, putting my phone back where I had it. How did Jimin even get my number? No doubt Taehyung had already told him everything like usual, I won't lie, I would love to see Jimin again, see how much he had changed.

 

. . . . . . .


 

I took the elevator down to the main lobby where I was supposed to

Please log in to read the full chapter