Ch. 12

Saints
Please log in to read the full chapter

I sat on my front porch watching as the sun slowly rose, spreading light across the still sleeping city. I was no closer to figuring out my next move as I was three hours ago. Either way I went, I feared I wouldn't be happy and neither would Seunghyun.

 

I dropped my head into my hands, gripping my hair. "Nari?" I looked up, Jungkook was walking up the sidewalk, carrying a bouquet of flowers. I felt a rage build up inside me that I had forgotten I had.

 

I stood up and stomped over to him, using all the strength I had to push him back, he stumbled backward a few steps. "You really have some nerve coming here. Get the hell off my property." 

 

"Nari. Please. Let me explain." He took a step closer.

 

I shook my head, pointing my finger at him. "No. You don't deserve any explanation. It's all your fault!" I pushed him back again.

 

His face crumbled. "Please. I didn't mean for anything to happen."

 

I couldn't help but laugh. "Are you ing kidding me right now?" I asked, my voice rising. "You purposely went to Taehyung and told him everything. And you're going to stand there and try to tell me otherwise?"

 

He opened his mouth to reply but not down on his bottom lip and stayed quiet for a minute. "I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking, I was just mad because you weren't talking to me and how everything changed.. I just wanted to be with you…"

 

I narrowed my eyes into slits. "Really? Well you know what your 'not thinking' got me?" I asked, I could feel the emotion start to wash over me. "I may lose Seunghyun because of you." 

 

His eyes widened. "No. There's no way." He said.

 

"Yes there is. Because your stupid decided to go run your mouth and pissed Taehyung off so badly that I either give up Seunghyun to him or both Seunghyun and I go. And let's be honest. I can't exactly take off and go anywhere can I because he will find me wherever I go." I paused, taking a shaky breath. "There was a time where I felt like I could trust you with my life. With Seunghyuns life. But not anymore. I don't know who you are. You need to leave. Now."

 

I turned my back to him, not waiting for his reply, I walked inside, letting the door close behind me. I pinched the bridge of my nose taking a deep breath before walking toward my room to grsb clothes to take a quick shower.

 

"Nari." Jungkook said, standing in the door way of my room.

 

"What the - why are you in my house?!" I demanded.

 

"I tried to talk to you. But you refuse to listen. So, I guess I need to make you listen to me." He stalked forwar

Please log in to read the full chapter