Ch. 2

Saints
Please log in to read the full chapter

TAEHYUNG POV

 

"Taehyung, is everything okay?" I heard Jimin ask.

 

"Huh? Oh. Yeah. I'm fine." I answered, blinking a few times to break myself out of my fog, turning away from my computer.

 

He took a seat in front of my desk. "Are you sure? The past two days you've seemed to be somewhere else. Heeyoung called me and told me to talk to you, she's worried about you." He replied.

 

I cleared my throat. "Can I tell you something and you not think I'm completely losing my mind?" I asked.

 

"Of course. What's up?" He asked, giving me his full attention.

 

"Well. Uh.. The other day when I was at the bar waiting for Heeyoung to show up, I saw someone. A woman." I started. Trying to think of the best way to put it without me sounding like I've lost my mind. "She looked exactly like Nari in every way except she had short dark hair."

 

His brows knit together. "Taehyung. Nari is gone. Jungkook told you himself, right?" I nodded. "Maybe it was someone who just looked a lot like her? It could happen. Especially since you had such strong feelings for her."

 

I shook my head. "No, Jimin. You don't know, when I saw her pass by, it was like this emptiness that I've felt for the last five years was gone." I looked up at him. "I know logically it can't be but something in my gut is telling me something different."

 

"Well. What do you want me to do then?" He asked bluntly.

 

"I don't know. Could we possibly try and track her down ? She had business clothes on so she's gotta work at some kind of office." I replied.

 

"Taehyung. Now that is crazy. There are hundreds of office buildings." He said.

 

I slammed my palms down on my desk. "You don't think I know that Jimin?!" I exclaimed.

 

He jolted in his seat. "Okay Taehyung… I'll try to see what I can do. But, just don't get your hopes up please. I don't think you're gonna like the outcome." He warned.

 

"I don't care… I need to know, whatever the case." I answered shortly.

 

"But. Say she is alive and it was her, why would Jungkook lie to you? What purpose would it serve?" He asked.

 

"I don't know. But I can tell you, if I find out that he lied to me, he better hope he's ready for me."

 

"What about Heeyoung? What will you say to her?" He asked.

 

I bit down on my bottom lip. I hadn't really thought of that, she was probably out looking at wedding crap as we speak. "I'm not sure. If Nari is alive. She's the one I want to be with. I don't feel the same for Heeyoung as I did with Nari. She was everything to me." 

 

He gave me a short nod. "I understand. I'll get right on it. Should I tell Seokjin as well?" He asked, standing up from his chair.

 

I stayed quiet for a minute. "No, not yet. Not until we are sure, I don't want to get his hopes up."

 

"Okay. Understood. I'll get right on it." He answered, turned and left me alone to my thoughts.

 

. . . . . . . 

Please log in to read the full chapter