Ch. 25

Saints
Please log in to read the full chapter

TAEHYUNG


 

Once Nari was home safely, I my heel, keys still in my hand. "Where are you going?" Jimin leaned over and whispered harshly to me.

 

I turned to him, keeping my expression blank. "Someone has to pay for what happened. If I can't find Minhyun I'll go to the next best thing. Park Baekhyun. I knew I saw that mother er before." I spat. "Keep an eye on Nari for me. Anyone comes around the house except for the select few, blow their ing heads off."

 

He stared at me wide eyed, mouth opening to answer but settled on closing it and just giving me a short nod. 

 

I left Nari's room, shutting the door quietly so I wouldn't wake her. I had carried her up the stairs and put her in bed, she had cried most of the way home, falling asleep in the last twenty or so minutes before we got home.

 

I resisted the urge to slam the front door. Feeling all the rage I had buried deep down until I knew she was safe. Now the chains are coming loose and no one will be around to reel them back in. 

 

I slid into the leather driver seat, stuck the key in the ignition and turned it until it roared to life, I slammed it into drive and sped out of the driveway, the tires squealing as I took off.



 

The drive didn't feel as long as it had when I was trying to get to Nari, before, it felt like I would never reach her, now it was like I blinked and I was pulling into the same Hotel's parking lot, turning off my headlights as I pulled up into a parking space. I shut off the engine, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath as I rolled my shoulders before getting out of the car, pressing the button to lock it as I walked away.

 

I walked straight up to the receptionist, who smiled when I approached. "Good evening sir. How may I help you?" She asked, her eyes quickly glancing down at my left hand then back up at my face.

 

I wanted to roll my eyes in annoyance, instead. I plastered on my best smile. "Hello. Yes. I'm here meeting a friend of mine. His name is Park Baekhyun. He's here along with his company." I said. "I don't know what room he's in and my phone died on my way here." I pulled my phone out of my pocket showing her the blank black screen I had powered down shortly upon arriving.

 

She in a breath. "I. I don't know. We're not allowed to give out information about anyone staying here."

 

I reached out and touched the top of her hand. "Can't you just this once? It would save me

Please log in to read the full chapter