Ch. 14

Saints
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hey. Hey. Wake up." 

 

I groaned, opening one eye to see who disturbed my sleep. Both eyes shot open and I jolted up, looking around the room. "Oh yeah." I pressed a hand against my forehead.

 

"You okay?" Jimin asked, getting up from his seated position beside me.

 

"Yeah. I just forgot what happened last night is all." I replied, staring down at my bandaged wrists, blood had soaked through the bandages and dried, turning the white fabric a dark brownish black color.

 

"I tried to let you sleep as long as you wanted but it's going into the afternoon and you need to eat something." He told me.

 

I pinched the bridge of my nose and squeezed my eyes shut and opened them, trying to wake up fully. "Where's Seunghyun?" I asked.

 

"He's downstairs, most likely with Taehyung . He's been pretty much stuck to his side all morning long." He replied. "Now, come on, time to wake up."

 

I narrowed my eyes at him. It felt like the old days when he would fight to wake me up some mornings. I tossed the blankets off me, swinging my legs over the side of the bed, curling all of my toes as I stretched my arms over my head. Jimin was still waiting for me by the door. "I'm coming, just give me a second. It's been forever since I slept on a bed like that, my body doesn't exactly want to move."

 

He bit down on his lips to hold back a snicker and opened the door, holding it open for me. "I took a couple pictures if you want to see them." He handed me his phone already unlocked and in his gallery. Sure enough there were a handful of pictures of Taehyung and Seunghyun together, completely unaware of Jimin snapping pictures of them. I couldn't help but smile at the sight of the two of them together, they had matching grins on their faces with every picture. "Cute huh?" He asked when I was finished and handed him back his phone.

 

I nodded my head instead of answering. Seeing these pictures was nice and adorable and all but it only made me feel worse about them not being together from the beginning. "Does he know?" I finally asked.

 

He looked over at me, walking down the wide spiral staircase beside me. "About that?" He asked. "No. No we haven't, you said you didn't want him to know yet right? So. It's all on you momma." He patted my back and gave me a grin.

 

We walked into the kitchen where Jaesuk was making a sandwich for Seunghyun. "Look who's finally awake." Taehyung pointed out, tearing a piece of his sandwich off and popping it in his mouth.

 

Seunghyun looked over at me. "Hey mom!" He exclaimed, sliding off the stool and running over to me, hugging my leg.

 

"Hey buddy. Jimin told me you've been having fun today." I said. Brushing his hair off his forehead.

 

He nodded. "Yeah! Mr. Jaesuk let me help cook breakfast this morning." He said happily.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter