Ch. 13

Saints
Please log in to read the full chapter

TAEHYUNG POV

 

"Jungkook just showed up at Naris house. What should I do?" Seokjin asked over the phone.

 

I shoved a fork full of scrambled eggs into my mouth. "Just keep watching. I'll head over once I finish my breakfast." I answered.

 

Seokjin was quiet for a moment. "Uh. I think you may want to head over now. Nari is starting to raise her voice. It's not sounding too good." He said, worry creeping into his voice.

 

I let out a sigh, dropping my fork onto my plate, a loud clink echoed throughout the kitchen. "Fine I'm coming." I hung up the phone. "Sorry Jaesuk. I have to leave, there's something I need to take care of. Thanks for breakfast though." I picked up my coffee mug and left the kitchen. I didn't bother with putting on a jacket either.


 

I pulled up behind Seokjins car, he wasn't inside it so he must be in the house. I shut off the engine and got out, letting the door close behind me.

 

I started up the sidewalk where Seokjin was already creeping closer to the front door. All of a sudden there was a loud scream, the front door slammed open and Seunghyun was running out and ran straight into Seokjin.

 

"Hey hey. Calm down. What's going on?" No sooner did Seokjin finish his sentence when Jungkook came bolting out of the house, a crazed look on his face, a switchblade in his hand. He looked first at Seunghyun and Seokjin, then at me and his face paled.

 

Once it sank in I pushed Jungkook aside and ran into the house, there was no sign of breaking and entering, nothing broken, fallen over. The only thing I did see that was different was there were a couple duffle bags in the kitchen that seemed to be full. I walked down the hallway toward her room, the house was strangely quiet and it made me uneasy.

 

I had been so angry at her for lying to me like she did, for hurting me the way she did. But standing here in the hallway, a wave of sickness washed over me, she was okay. Right?

 

I stepped into the open doorway of her room. There on the bed, she lay handcuffed to the headboard, taped shut. When she saw me, her eyes grew wide, she tried to say something only for it to come out muffled.

 

"I'm here." I said calmly as I walked over to her slowly, tears spilled out onto her cheeks like a burst water dam. "I'm going to take this off, it may hurt a little." I told her, peeling the silver duct tape back as slowly and painlessly as I could, I could still hear her whimpering though, was raw and red.

 

I looked up at her bound wrists, I could see a small stream of blood going down her arm from where she no doubt tried to pull herself free. ". I need the key." I muttered.

 

"Seunghyun. He's okay right? Please tell me he's okay!" The pure panic in

Please log in to read the full chapter