C30 Hold me #1

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bold- Speaking in English 
Italic- Flashback / 'Unnormal' Word / Thought
____________________________________________________________

 


"Is there a good place to go here?" 

 

"Of course, there's a lot. This is Jeonju, remember... " Yuri said earnestly. 
One of the most historical places in the country. She was proud to talk about it. Proud of where she and her cousins ​​were born. Unfortunately, except Daniel because he was born in LA.

 

"If so, why are we still here?" Sooyoung said, getting up from her seat. 
Knowing what is that mean. The others also got up after getting a nod from Taeyeon and Yuri. 

 

But the Kim still did not move. 
"I was thinking about where we should go first... "

 

"What about Jessica unnie and Yoona?" Seohyun asked, feel not right if go for a walk without them. It managed to attract attention, as the two girls became the main question for anyone there who did not know about what happened between them. 

 

A few minutes ago, when Yoona went out with Jessica made Sunny, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung who had no idea about it looked at the them curiously. Little did the others know, the three of them were already suspicious of the two girls. It was as if something they still did not know.

 

"Why don't we go to them?"

 

"I don't know exactly where Yoong took Sica..." Taeyeon told them. 
Actually, even if she knew where her sister was going, she would not go there where Yoona was. She knew that her sister needed space to talk to Jessica alone. Privacy. 

 

"I will call Yoong after this to let them know that we are not at home and they will follow us later..." Yuri said as she walked towards the room with Daniel to get ready and the others as well.

 

"Tae?" 

Taeyeon who was still sitting there looked up at Tiffany wondering. She thought everyone was getting ready, so she looked with a raised eyebrows at the girl in front of her signifying she was waiting for the girl to continue to talk. 

 

"Will they be fine?" 

 

"Who do you-... Ah. You mean both of them? Yoong and Sica, is it?" Taeyeon asked getting a slow nod from the Hwang girl. 
She chuckled as the girl looked down with her cheeks flushed because of the intense look she gave. 

 

She slowly pulled Tiffany's hand so that the girl sat next to her.
"Do you not trust my sister?" 
Still not letting go of the girl's wrist. 

 

Tiffany tried to resist the gaze given by the girl Kim as she placed her hand on the hand that was also holding her wrist. 
"No...I mean, not like that. You know...after what happened, her tantrum at the basketball court...And Jessi, who has a high ego, still don't know what is she doing. Do you think Yoona can handle that all? Not that I doubt her, just afraid that she will give up quickly and Jessi will be the same as before after she just moved..."

 

"Hey, don't think too much... "
Taeyeon looked at the face of the girl in front of her, full of worries even about a small matter, things that should not be worried.
"If you trust Sica, then you also need to trust Yoong. Didn't she promise to us that she would never hurt Sica again?" Getting a nod for the second time. 

 

"I'm sorry. I already looked at Jessi like my own sister, I just didn't want her to get hurt. Not again. Sorry for thinking Yoona that way..." 

 

"Aww Sica is lucky to have a friend like you..."
Taeyeon brought her body closer to Tiffany before her hands wrapped around the girl's waist. 

 

Tiffany couldn't believe that Taeyeon was hugging her. Her wide smile could not be compared to the happiness she felt now. She shyly wrapped around Taeyeon's neck, returning the hug. 
"W-What was that?"

 

"You know her very well, you know what she should do and what she feels, you are always there for her..." Taeyeon let go of the hug looking right into the girl's eyes.
"And I don't lie if I say that she has you as her absolutely beautiful friend... "

 

The face that was already red, was getting redder. Tiffany smiled shyly at the Kim's sweet words. 
"Silly!" Slowly hit the shoulder.

 

Taeyeon pretended to be in pain.
"Ouch! I said the truth!"

 

"Stop it, Tae" Whined. 

 

Taeyeon laughed, refraining from wanting to hold the girl's red cheek.
"Okay, okay. You should go get ready"

 

"What should I wear?"

 

"Just something that makes you comfortable. I will wait for you all outside..." 

With that they both got up before heading in the opposite direction. Tiffany just wanted to step in the room when she was stopped by the Kim. 
"Um Fany?..."

 

"Yes?"

 

"I would like to see you in blue..." Taeyeon said before pointing towards the outfit she is wearing now. Black slacks matched with a white shirt along with thin blue denim as an outerwear. 

 

Taeyeon winked before stepping out of the house leaving Tiffany stiff in front of the room door.
"Should I?"

 

______________________

 


Step by step. Yoona would also stop when the girl in front of her stops to take pictures. Two stairwells spaced them apart. Jessica, in other hand, was so engrossed in her camera that it hung around her neck that she did not notice the other girl watching her. 

 

Not a word came out of their mouths since they left the house. But that was only when Yoona had to show Jessica the way as she was no stranger to the area and she knew where she had to go.

 

They are now heading up the hill to the top of Omokdae which is one of the places around Jeonju Hanok Village. A forest that is not very thick surrounds them. Yoona looked around. No one was there as the place would be crowded with people during the morning and evening. At this time, many prefer to be at Hanok Village stalls rather than climbing to the top like they are now.

 

That is her suggestion as at the place they will be able to see the magnificent view of the whole Jeonju Hanok Village typical roofs from the top and also at the same time need a quiet place to talk from eye to eye, heart to heart.

 

Indeed, she was not tired of seeing Jessica's side in front of her. It was the face that would smile when she saw something that caught her attention all the time. The camera is inseparable from the hands, capturing every corner of the beautiful view there. 

 

Yoona enlarged her steps leaving only a staircase space them apart, making her height now equal to Jessica's height. The Jung girl was still unaware of her closeness. Without hesitation she hugged the girl's waist who was then tense with her sudden actions. 

 

"Is this enough? A hug, so that I can get your attention..." Yoona asked as she placed her chin on the girl's shoulder. 
To think twice, why should she do that, what is worse when they are now on the stairs, enough to be admitted to the hospital if they make a wrong step.

 

Jessica let her camera hang as her hand grasped the bare arms that hugged her waist tightly.
"Well..." 
Clear first. She did not expect that Yoona would be clingy like this, especially if reminded of the current state of their relationship.
"...it looks like you succeeded" 

 

"What do you think I have to do with bringing you here alone?" Yoona asked casually, still did not change their position. She was so comfortable as it was not always Jessica would let her be like this. But dipped in her heart, she misses it...to be close again. 

 

"Have a talk..." Most like a question. 
She let go of the back hug then continued her step up. 

 

Although Yoona was puzzled by what was happening, but still followed the girl's steps until they reached a place where the whole Hanok village can be seen. Next to them is the wood stairs they climbed earlier. There are really no people at this time in the area. 

Yoona looked at the girl next to her who was looking at the view but this time she did not use her camera.
"You seem to enjoy it"

 

"Of course I am. Who doesn't. It's too beautiful not to enjoy it" 

 

The Kim girl just hummed and nodded in agreement. Her tongue was numb to speak. She did not k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter