C23 Daniel

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold- Speaking in English 
Italic- Flashback / 'Unnormal' Word / Thought
___________________________________________________________

 

On this sunny morni-... Morning? 
Taeyeon reached for her phone which was on the night stand to see the time.
10.56 am... Oh still morning... 

 

Okay repeat. 

 

On this sunny morning, the girl is still in bed... She had just woken up a few minutes ago. Not with the intention of waking up late considering she slept late last night. That is because someone has put up a recording that makes a very scary sound to her. 

 

Who does not?! When she returned from Yuri's house last night, she entered her room to hear the sound of people crying combined with the voice that kept calling her name. In creepy way, of course. 

 

Luckily, did not know where her courage came from to find the source of the voice. At first she gave up and thought that night she would be accompanied by those voices. 
But as she began to approach towards the bed, the voices grew louder making her look around and find that the recording was placed under the pillow.

 

Even though she overcame her fear but still, she was not brave enough to sleep. She could not sleep as the voices lingered in her mind. In the end, she fell asleep on her own even she took a couple hours after the incident. She knows who did that, who else if not her evil sister. 

 

For now she was thinking of what she should do in return for what her brother had done to her. She facepalmed when she remembered that she had to buy ingredients to cook dinner for tonight. 

 

Not wasting time, she went downstairs to find someone. She plans to go to the supermarket before lunch time and she needs someone to accompany her, otherwise  she will not buying the proper things but something else that not really needed. Really, she meant it... 

 

She walked towards the kitchen trying to find something to drink. Water is not her choice but her favorite which is orange juice. Left one more sip when she felt someone's presence in the kitchen. 

 

When she turned around she look at Yoona who was already dressed nicely as if she wanted to go somewhere. A pair of dark blue jeans paired with a blue striped shirt tucked into her pants. Her sister looked more mature with the khaki long jacket.

 

"Uhh Yoong, where are you going?"

 

"I need to go to the airport.  My bike is already here but something up..." Yoona told. 
She took her place next to Taeyeon.

 

"Still want to use that? You would die if grandma knew about this" Taeyeon warns her sister. 
Yoona shrugged her shoulder, indicated that she did not care. 

 

Indeed, their grandmother had already forbidden Yoona from using the bike again, fearing that what had happened would happen again. But she is not Yoona if she follows her grandmother's rules. 

 

"Hyori imo has been gone since the early morning, she has a meeting if you look for her. She said she would come home after this afternoon and would help us to cook later"

 

"I just wanted to ask her to accompany me to supermarket to buy the ingredients for cooking because it has run out...but it looks like you can't either."

 

"Why don't you ask Tiffany to go with you?" Yoona suggested. 

 

"This is your first time being wise. Nice, Yoong" Taeyeon teases. 
Yoona rolled-eyes, pretends did not hear what her sister said. 

 

"Hello, Sica-yah... " 
Taeyeon said, successful made Yoona jolted up from her seat.

Taeyeon glanced at Yoona who was moving to her as if to say 'Yahh! I told you to call Tiffany, not Jessica, idoit!' 

 

She laughed at the sight of her sister's panic and jealousy. It makes Yoona look at her confusedly. 
"I'm just kidding, sis."

 

"Haishh..." 
She thought Taeyeon actually called Jessica to accompany her to the supermarket. It cannot be. Even they are friends. Never and evahhhhh!!! 

 

"Now, for real" Taeyeon said still with the rest of her laughter. 
She begin to search for name in her contacts before pressing on one of them. 

 

"Uhh F-Fany-yah... " She started it after a few rings. 
Yoona hold her laugh to see her nervous sister just because she wanted to take Tiffany out to supermarket. What will happen if she wants to take Tiffany out on a date if she is already nervous. Whipped. 

 

Yoona just listened to her sister's conversation. It can be seen that Taeyeon does have the skills to persuade girls.

 

A few minutes passed, and then the conversation ended with Taeyeon smiling broadly. 

 

"How is it?" 

 

"She agrees since today she is not going anywhere"

 

Yoona looked at her sister with a boring look. 
"Ohh congrats to you. But this is still not counted as a date."

 

"But, can still assume it that way... "

 

"Even if you three?"

 

"What?" Did not understand. 

 

"Come on, unnie. I can't take Daniel with me. So... " 

 

"...I need to bring him along with me" Taeyeon continued her sister talking. 
"Hmm no problem... " She said calmly. 
That was not a problem to bring Daniel out as people already knew him. Only Yoona still avoids public sight.

 

"Okay then... "
Glanced at her watch before got up from her seat. 
"...and now I have to go"

 

"Make sure after lunch you are home"
They still have to cook on their own as Mrs.Park has asked for leave to return to her hometown for a few days since last week.

 

"Don't worry, I'll help you... See you later!"
Yoona said as she walk away from the kitchen then make her way to the main door. 

 

Taeyeon is not confident with Yoona as her sister only knows how to eat. It's not that Yoona doesn't know how to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter