C32 Takeshi's Gene

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bold- Speaking in English 
Italic- Flashback / 'Unnormal' Word / Thought
____________________________________________________________

 

Somewhere in Japan, there was a man lying on his big bed. A wide yet wicked smile on his lips did not leave his pretty handsome face. The smile brightened his face which clearly showed that he was of mixed Asian-Western blood. 

 

His tough body showing muscles and abs that were toned against the moonlight. His hand gripped his phone tightly causing his veins to show. If human inner strength is capable of destroying things, perhaps that has already happened.

 

That was not a sign of anger but rather showed that he was happy and satisfied. Shortly before that, he was told that his plan was running smoothly as expected. Oh nope, he did not kill anyone, at least not yet. Well, he want his first kill to be special and for the certain person. 

 

"This is just the beginning... Takeshi generation should not live, let alone exist..." His deep husky voice said to himself before he laughed wickedly just thinking of the next plan.

"I'm sorry, mimi... "

 

 


But, at the same time, somewhere in Jeonju there are two female that did not show any happiness except worry and furious about the news they received a few minutes ago. 

 

"He has started..."

 

"I know..." 

 

"Now he's just threatening, then what will he do after this? Send people to hit? Kidnapping? What if he kills someone for his game?..." Izumi said, unknowingly raising her voice. 

 

"Hey calm down..." The older one said motherly, instantly makes the girl relaxed even a bit. 
"...we know that all will happen soon. And soon enough for us to expect." Stated the truth. 

 

"Remind me again, aunt...who is he to me? If that's able to prevent me from killing him..."
Izumi stated, not a question. Rubbed her face frustrated. 

 

"Izumi, don't. He's your brother, your twin, remember that..." Warned the older woman or better known as Ahri for certain people.

 

"The twins are supposed to have similarities in terms of thinking, we are not, not anymore. He want to get revenge while I don't. In fact, I no longer know him..." Izumi said. Anyone can hear the sadness and regret in her voice. 

 

"He's a family. The true him is still there, though hidden by his pride and revenge. But he is still him that we both knew" Ahri also could not hide her sadness remembering the behavior of the boy or now a man who can be said that have grown up under her care and her family.

 

Izumi scoffed. 
"Family? Nah... Once someone we once considered a family, betrayed us. There I know, family is not necessarily by blood. The blood flowing in me is just full of evil. That is a mistake, a big one" She said with full hatred. 

 

In their memory, they can still imagine the tragedy that happened a few years ago. Things that are unforgettable and hard to forget.

 

"I feel you, I really do. Out there, those I love are in danger without them knowing. What happened recently almost enough made me intervene..." Ahri said anxiously. 

 

"Then what are you waiting for? Just tell them the truth. We can't just wait for my brother to take further action" The younger one recommended. 

 

"That's not a good idea, Izumi."

 

"But that's the only way. They are trained enough to face all this, to protect themselves. At least they will know and are ready for what is to come. And they also have the right to know the history and what their family, your family. Trust me" Izumi said firmly. Maybe it was a little rude to say like that to the woman who is twice her age in front of her. But that is not possible if the situation is tense like this.

 

Ahri sighed defeatedly. 
"You think? But how? How should we tell them? I will not that easy to appear in front of them. What would they say if someone they thought was dead, came back to life? They are too young to be labeled crazy" Chuckled slightly. 

 

Izumi laughed a little when the woman in front of her joked at the end.
"They don't need to be labeled crazy to be identified..." Played along, makes the woman chuckled. 
"...and back again. It's not us who will tell, for sure but others"

"Who?"

 

"Remember when I told you, Heechul and Seolhyun is in their process to tell them about those secrets. About our family and also about you...still alive"

 

"Yeah, a tall girlfriend of yours but also Taeyeon's ex. How can I missed it... And Heechul..." Ahri shook her head remembering that the guy had hurt Taeyeon, made him left a scar on the girl's forehead. 

 

"He thought Taeyeon is cheating on Seolhyun with me...how could it possible. I consider Taeyeon as my sister, no more, so does to the others." Izumi also shook her head remembering her girlfriend's brother, who is caring but short-tempered. 

 

Ahri smiled knowingly. 
"And I'm here, consider you as my own. So about the two... Are you sure they will tell them all this?"

 

"Yup, a hundred percent just like Seolhyun told me. She and Heechul should have told them as soon as they were in Korea, but Taeyeon and the others avoided being alone with the two. Plus, Seolhyun tried to talk to Taeyeon yesterday, but again Taeyeon avoided by giving reasons to go to Jeonju"

 

Seolhyun, who is now her girlfriend, called her yesterday, she also did not miss Seolhyun's complaint about Taeyeon's behavior that they actually expected. But what can she do if that is her girlfriend's own fault. Not that she does not care, she just want Seolhyun learn from her own mistake. The mistake that she also would not forgive if that happened to her. 

 

"Then, we just have to wait? Do nothing?"

 

"Yup, just waiting but aware" 

 

"Report to me then, anything"

 

"Yes, boss"

 

______________________

 

And there, somewhere at the same time but a different place, Yoona sat on the grass with her back leaning on the tree without a word, speechless. All that could be heard was the sound of crickets from the forest behind her grandmother's house.

 

In her hand was a dagger and a piece of hard paper filled with threats. Shortly after she spoke to Tiffany, she left the house with her old baseball bat. Then, before she had time to have two steps forward, a sharp knife was swung right in front of her eyes which then stuck the paper on a tree not far from her.

 

"What the fish?!" A first words that came out from her after a few minutes passed. Breathless, she look around her once again to find the silhouette that they saw earlier, but the results is nothing. 

 

Yoona read back what was written on the paper for the second time. 

 

' I'm watching you all, always. Your grandfather, or should I call him Grand Takeshi? He owes me, and it's time you paid it off '
- Ken.R

 

"Who the hell is this? Isn't Ken the boyfriend of Barbie? Don't even know that grandpa owes those plastics. Oh damn... What am I talking about?" Yoona slapped her forehead when realized she was talking nonsense to herself. 

 

"What are you doing down there?" 

 

Yoona looked at Tiffany as if the thing that had happened was forgotten and thought it was a small matter. 

 

"Uhh this?" Without thinking long she handed the paper to Tiffany. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter