C20 Pressure

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold- Speaking in English 
Italic- Flashback / 'Unnormal' Word / Thought
____________________________________________________________

 


The sound of knocking on the door slightly distracted the girl from playing games on the bed. 

 

"What?!" Loud enough for anyone who was in front of her room now to hear.

 

"Can you come down for a moment? There is something I want to talk about" 

 

Her sister's voice was heard from outside while she was still not moving from lying down with the phone still in hands, more focus on the game than the older girl who was waiting for an answer from her. 

"Yoong?"

 

Doesn't she know that the distance between the door and my bed is like having to walk from Seoul to Jeonju? 
Yoona let out a deep sigh. 

"Unnie, just get in here. I'm too lazy to move"

 

Klik! 

Yoona heard her room door open from the outside.

 

"Geez..  Does your have gold that makes you lazy like this?" Taeyeon said sarcastically as she sat on the edge of the bed. 

 

Rolled-eyes. 
"So what?"

 

"What, what?"

 

"What do you want to talk about?" 
Yoona said as her eyes are still focus on the phone screen.

 

"But can you stop playing games for a while?  I need full attention from you, please..." Taeyeon said softly but a little firmly. 

 

Yoona, if she was playing a game she would have ignored her surroundings and Taeyeon knew that her sister did not like it when there was a disturbance while playing games. But this time Yoona should listen to her because what she wants to say is very important and this has to do with Yoona's future.

 

"Fine... " 
Yoona put her phone aside and got up from lying down then facing her sister.
"So what?" Repeated the same question.

 

"It's about our company... "

 

"Why? Is there a problem?"

Not getting a response from her sister made Yoona frown.
"Wh-... "

 

"We lost some shareholders. The majority of them resigned"

 

"The hell... " 
Could not believe. 

 

"We have also had losses and the percentage of profits decreased continuously each month..."

 

"... "

 

"...and what's worse is that I recently found out that there are someone who have misappropriated about 300k USD of company's money "

 

"Fuc-... "

 

"Can you stop cursing?" 
She became more stressed when she heard Yoona did not stop saying such rude words. Not that she never curse or swear, she just not in the mood. 

 

"I can't. It is 300k USD we are talking about, not 300. What the hell has happened to the company? Where's is uncle? Why not tell this early? " 

However, they cannot blame their uncle Kwon. Managing two companies at one time is not an easy task.

 

"I already knew this before, I thought this is just a normal problem. But didn't think that this problem persisted..." 

 

"Uncle has been in this management for a long time but how did this suddenly happen.  I have never heard of such a thing before.  This is for the first time..."
Yoona began to suspect.

 

"That's weird.  Regarding the misappropriation of company money, uncle also just found out. He said there may be someone who has obscured us in silence. That's why we suspect there are insiders in the company and about this is known when I came to the company to manage a few things earlier." Taeyeon gave a long explanation.

 

"There is no solution?"
Yoona sighed. 
"No? Great."

 

"There is but before that, I want to tell you about one more thing..." 
Yoona waiting for her sister to continue. 
"...the Board of Directors found out that you are here, in Korea"

 

"Haishh... " 

 

"They think when you come back here it means you are ready..."

 

"You mean?" Yoona ask confusedly. 

 

"This is the time we will take over the company..."

 

"Unnie... "

 

"This is the only way, sis..."

 

"What 'the board' say?"

 

"They want us to hold a press conference and formally introduce ourselves as legal heirs" 

 

Yoona rubbed her face. She is 'deadlocked'. This means her identity that she has been hiding all this time will be revealed as well, sooner or later. Did not expect so soon. She just wanted to adjust herself here. Her life as a university student has not yet begun... 

"When?"

 

"I already talked to them. They give us time at least a month. But we need to hurry. I don't want the company to bear such losses again. You know what I mean, right?"

 

Yoona nodded. She did not want the company built by her father and managed by her uncle for more than a decade to fall just like that. 

"What about your friends? You said you wanted to introduce me to them..."

 

"Are you sure? After all, they will know this too when the conference takes place" 

 

"Unnie, this is not good for a friendship if they know it from others, not from ourselves. Trust me, it's gonna be okay." Yoona tries to convince her sister. 

 

Taeyeon always puts her siblings before herself. She did not think what would happen to her if she only cared more about others than herself and she is always the one who bears all the problems alone. 

 

Yoona knows that very well. Therefore she did not want Taeyeon to sacrifice her friendship just because a small matter like this that sooner or later people will know as well. Why hide if you can tell in a better way, right?

 

"All of them?" 

 

"Yeah~"

 

Yoona narrowed her eyes looking at Taeyeon who also look at her like that. 

 

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows. 
"Are you REALLY sure?" 

 

"Is there... "
The sentence was left hanging like that when she remembers her 'ex-girlfriend' who is also her sister's friend. She bit her lip unconsciously thinking about it without noticing the look Taeyeon gave.

 

"Yoong... " Taeyeon called her sister who looked as if in a deep thought.

 

"Y-yes...t-them...all..." 

 

Seeing her sister stutter because of nervousness made her giggle. Yoona did not know why her sister suddenly laughed making her even more nervous. Needless to say that her heartbeat is already like a F1 races.

 

Unfortunately, Taeyeon already knows everything. Yes! Everything! She had already said that she would know it any way. Do not ask how because it is secret. Of course with the help of her cousin, Yuri. They already knew that their best friend, Jessica was Yoona's ex-girlfriend and how they both parted ways. It is not difficult to know all that. They has their own way.

 

Only now she just wants to see her sister's 'real game'. Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter