C27 Short Temper

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bold- Speaking in English 
Italic- Flashback / 'Unnormal' Word / Thought
____________________________________________________________

 

Continuing the previous chapter...

_____


At that moment she just realized that they were in the garden area. 

Her eyes now looked around the garden as if looking for someone. And accidentally her eyes were fixed on her sister who was with Krystal and Seohyun under a big tree not far from where she was now. 


"That's Yoong" Yuri said. She began to approach the three of them. Taeyeon and the others just followed her without asking anything.


But something else happened. Taeyeon and the others could not get there first when a tall boy and a girl she knew very well were stood in front of her sister who was already surprised by the presence of the two people

_____

 

 

"Y-Yul... S-Should I run?" Taeyeon whispered softly that only Yuri could heard that. 

 

"Don't you dare" Yuri warns her cousin who is now hiding behind her. 
"There is no way you want to leave Yoong facing them alone"

 

Taeyeon peered from behind to see the scene not far from them. 
"That's better than me being there"

 

"Who are they? They are definitely not students here" Sunny ask at the sudden. 
She had never seen the faces of the two people at their university. 

 

"Yeah. Are they a couple? They even wore matching clothes" 
Hyoyeon's question made them all look back at the two. They both wore moss green outfits. 

 

"They're not" Taeyeon mumbles. 
The girls looked at her suspiciously. Except for Yuri who was still looking towards the scene in front of them, she was thinking hard to help her younger cousin or not. 

 

"You should go... " Yuri said to Taeyeon. 

 

"I told you... "

 

"Instead of going back but to them" 

 

Taeyeon shook her head vigorously
"No no no..."

 

"Why? You know them, Taeng?" Sooyoung asked. 
"Look at that girl, her body... Wow" 

 

"Seriously?" 

They give her boring glare. Moreover Taeyeon's sharp gaze. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon and her heart was a little disturbed by Taeyeon's seemingly possessive attitude.

 

"That's why, I'm not going to..." Taeyeon said as she initiates to leave but get blocked by Yuri who is now dragging her.

 

But just a few steps away, they stopped again but this time because of Jessica. Jessica could not control her face when she saw Yoona who was now hugged by the unknown girl. She frowned even more when Yoona returned the girl's hug. Her face clearly looked jealous for those who were looking at her. 

 

"Are you jealous, Sica?" Sunny asked uncertaintly. Jessica has no reason to be jealous unless the girl indeed does have something for Taeyeon's sister.

 

Jessica cleared throat. 
"I-I'm not. W-why would I... "
Her facial back as usual. Arrogant and cold like ice.

 

Taeyeon saw Yoona now as if she was struggling to compose a sentence to speak.

Yoona then noticed the presence of Taeyeon and the others, looking alternately between the girl in front of her now and her older sister. It made the guy and the girl look behind them.

 

"Taeyeonnie~" The tall girl call out before she ran towards the owner of the name.

 

Taeyeon, on the other hand, is like a heat worm, debating with her thoughts about whether she should run away or face the girl.

 

But instead, she froze when the girl hugged her. She closed her eyes tightly like the hug but she did not budge. Then her eyes opened again as she felt the warmth from behind. The guy also hugged her. 

 

Taeyeon who was stuck between the two of them like a sandwich. She could feel the longing in the hug yet she still did nothing but saw her sister along with Krystal and Seohyun walking towards them.

 

"Kim Taeyeon... " The guy said as soon as they let go of the hug. 
"Long time no see... You too Yoona-yah" 
He then hugs Yoona since he could not do that before due to the presence of Kim Taeyeon and the others.

 

"Yuri-yah... You look even ier now" He joked making the tanned girl laugh. 

 

"It's nice to see you again, Heechul oppa"
She get a crush hug from the guy.
"... you too Seolhyun" She smile at the girl.

 

"Looks better here compared to LA and Japan, isn't it Taeyeonnie?" 

Taeyeon just looked at Seolhyun who was next to her. Not forgetting she had to look up to look at the girl because that girl also as tall as a pole like Sooyoung. 

 

"You have many friends here..." Seolhyun spoke again but got silent treatment from Taeyeon. Although a little disappointed that the older girl ignored her, she still smiled.

 

Yoona nudged her sister for behaving like that. Taeyeon glare at her. 
"Y-Yeah. But some of them are my childhood friends... " 
Taeyeon began to introduce her friends one by one including her two younger sister friends. 

 

"So you two are siblings ... it just so happens that we are too" Heechul said with interest towards the Jung before pointing at himself then to Seolhyun. 

 

The confused girls were surprised to heard that. They thought the two are a couple. 

 

But something is not clear so Hyoyeon speaks up.
"Are you a student here? Errr... "

 

"Sorry...it's Heechul and she is Seolhyun. And yes, we are exchange students from Japan" 
He got a nod and 'ohhh' from the girls. 

 

"You two seem to have known them for a long time... " 

 

Taeyeon, Yoona and Yuri acts normal but inside, they already panic while Heechul and Seolhyun giving a look to each other. 

 

"Sooyoung unnie, do you not feel hungry?" Yoona said at the sudden. Trying to save the current situation. 

 

"Omo! It's already lunch time"
Without waiting for anything, she already dragged Sunny and the others to the cafeteria. 

 

Tiffany gave a curious look at Yoona. This is because she noticed that the younger Kim was trying to avoid the topic of conversation. 
Then, what Yoona whispered to her after that made her eyes widen. 

 

"That's the ex-girlfriend of your future girlfriend"

 


_______________________________

 


"S-She's my ex" Taeyeon finally blurt out to her friends after they bombarded her with questions non stop. 

 

"No way..." 

 

"Yes way... "

 

The girls shook their head disbelief. Shortly after they left the university, they followed Taeyeon home. They insisted. Only want to know about Heechul and Seolhyun. Except for Yoona who has to pick up Daniel at daycare first. 

 

"She looks like a badass" 
Hyoyeon's statement was agreed to by others. 

 

Tiffany just nodded a little thinking of the possibilities that could happen later. Since Seolhyun looks like a confident girl and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter