C22 The Guilty

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bold- Speaking in English 
Italic- Flashback / 'Unnormal' Word / Thought
____________________________________________________________

Continuing the previous chapter... 
_____

On the other hand, two girls saw the scene with mixed feelings. The younger one felt sorry for her sister when Yoona treated her like that. While the older one was mad at her younger sister's behavior which has already exceeded the limit. They regrets for what they have done. 

"I didn't expect it to be like this" 

"I apologize on Yoong's behalf. Krys, I'm really sorry... " Taeyeon apologized with her eyes looking at Jessica who was still crying.

"First meetings are not always good..." 
Now, she had to think about how to persuade her crying sister.

Damn Yoong! 
____________________________________________________________

 


Yoona continued her pace quickly towards the garden area just next to the basketball court. Did not notice Taeyeon who chased her from behind.  

 

To some extent Taeyeon sighed as it was difficult to catch up with her sister as her legs were not as long as Yoona's legs. Hmm

 

"Yoong, wait!"

 

Yoona stopped her pace.  

Taeyeon gasped as she stood in front of her sister. Indeed, she still did not have enough oxygen due to running earlier.

 

"Are you happy now? Huh?" Yoona asked feeling disappointed to her sister. Her eyes are red. She also cried, not just Jessica. She just let her sister stare at her. 

 

"I-I'm sorry... " 
Taeyeon looked at her sister. It was hard for Yoona to cry but now her sister is crying just because of a girl. 

 

Yoona clenching her jaw, refraining from shedding tears again.
"Look what you have done, unnie!"

 

"I know, I know!... I said I'm sorry!... But still, you can't do that to her. Her heart is very soft, Yoona..." Taeyeon said. 

 

The tears flowed down her cheeks. 

Without waiting, Taeyeon immediately pulled her sister into her arms. Sobs began to be heard. Yoona cried on her shoulder, letting go of everything she felt. She gently the back of Yoona's body to try to calm her sister. 

 

The other people always see Yoona as a strong person from the outside as her appearance does not always look feminine. But the truth is like this, especially when with Taeyeon. 

 

In a relationship, may be Yoona who the one in pants but who would have thought her heart was not as hard as a rock. Her most obvious weakness is that it has to do with Jessica. The same goes for Jessica herself.

 

"My fault... I did it on purpose. I can't control my anger. I made her cry, unnie. I made her cry..." Yoona kept repeating the same thing. She never did that to Jessica before but now. 

 

"Stop"

 

"I did nothing... I just let her cry... I left her there...just like that... " She did again. 

 

"Stop Yoong. Not your fault, the person who should be blamed is me..." 
Taeyeon let go of the hug and took a step back to see her sister's face that was swollen. Then she looked around making sure no students were near them.

 

"Listen... " she wipes the tears from her sister's face which was very much admired by many people.

"You deserve to feel what you feel now for what you did. So did Jessica, for what she did... You two didn't take any action, that's why Krystal and I did this. Don't think I don't know. When she was close to you, you did your best to avoid her. Guess now, what did you get? Nothing but to feel guilty..."

 

Yoona speechless. Sighs. 
"I admit I'm a coward. I just don't want her to leave me again if I come back to her so easily... I don't want her to take our relationship lightly. I want her to be aware of that. That's all..." 

 

From that, Taeyeon finally knows what Yoona has been hiding all this time.  She is afraid of losing the person she loves. Enough with appa and eomma who have gone left them both. Really, her sister was traumatized by it.

 

"I understand. I'm sorry...I'm a bad sister"

 

"No. You ar-" 
Her words were interrupted when they both heard Krystal's voice from inside. Actually, their position is not as far as the basketball court. Only a few meters. 

 

Hearing Krystal's voice calling out Jessica's name loudly made them immediately walk back into the basketball court. 

As soon as they were inside, Krystal was seen sitting on the floor holding the unconscious Jessica. 

 

"Sica... " Yoona mumbled. 

 

"What happened?" Taeyeon asks Krystal worriedly with Yoona who also ran towards them. 

 

Taeyeon and Yoona knelt beside Jessica. 
Even Yoona is more worried and hasty than Taeyeon after seeing Jessica like that. She constantly blames herself mentally. 

 

"S-She fainted suddenly..." 

 

"We need to take her to the clinic" 
Taeyeon who initiates to lift Jessica is suddenly stopped by Yoona. 

 

"L-Let me... my responsibility" Yoona said seriously making the other two impressed with what she said. Okay, not in time... 

 

Taeyeond and Krystal said nothing and just let Yoona lift Jessica in a bridal style. Yoona tightened her grip on Jessica's body worrying the girl would fall. 

 

So as not to waste time, they walked out towards the clinic located in the eastern part of the university. The clinic is specially built for students if there is an emergency while they are here. Well, like now.

 

As soon as they got there, Jessica was immediately treated by the doctor on duty. Doctor Sung, Sung Yu-ri. The three of them just waited outside. In less than five minutes, the doctor came out and told them there was nothing to worry about. They let out a sigh of relief. 

 

"What happened, Taeyeon? You know that... Jessica's body is unlike any other, strong, capable of carrying anything. Her body is weak. She's tired... I bet she's crying too much, is it?" Doctor Sung asked. 
Not that she did not know Taeyeon and her other friends. She know them very well, especially Jessica. After she saw Jessica's puffy eyes, she knew the reason.

 

"It-... "

 

"It's my fault. I made her cry..." Yoona cut it off. 

 

Doctor Sung looked at the girl in front of her who was lowering her head.
"Oh... What's your name, beautiful?" 

 

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows at the nickname given by the doctor she knew so well to her sister. Doctor Sung chuckled at the glare given by Taeyeon. She really just wants to brighten up the situation.

 

"Yoona"

 

"Indeed beautiful"

 

"Ehem I'm still here you know? I'm worry... Isn't it me who should be questioned because that's my sister inside" Krystal in. 

It manages to make Yoona finally smile. While Dr. Sung and Taeyeon laughed at that. 

 

"Sorry Krystal... There is nothing to worry about. Your sister is resting and you guys can go in now" 

 

They nodded. Doctor Sung went into her office and left the three of them there to provide privacy. 

 

"Why not you both go to lunch first, I will take care of Jessica here." Taeyeon suggested. 
Yoona and Krystal just awared that their English class is over.

 

"What about you, unnie?" Yoona asked. 

 

"I'm sure the girls already know thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter