C24 Destiny or Dumb?

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bold- Speaking in English 
Italic- Flashback / 'Unnormal' Word / Thought
____________________________________________________________

 


"Have you done bath him, unnie?"

 

"Hmm...Just left to get him ready"

 

It has been their routine to bath Daniel since they lived together. Yoona in the morning while Taeyeon in the evening. 

 

"You go get ready, let me take care of him.  Moreover Yuri unnie told that they will be here in about fifteen minutes from now" Yoona told her. She walks into the room getting closer to her sister and little brother who were standing by the bed.

 

"Wait... I need to go downstairs" Taeyeon said. She needs to serve those foods first.

 

"No need. Imo had set it all up. Now go. You won't dress like that later, will you?" 
Yoona looked up and down at her sister who was now wearing black leggings with a yellow tank top. y enough to make anyone's nose bleed. 


"Unless you want to seduce your Fany-Fany-Tiffany later~" 
She laughs. So does Daniel even he did not know anything. He likes to imitate other people.

 

"Ck... It's like Jessica won't feel tempted after seeing you like this" Taeyeon said while eyeing Yoona up and down as her sister did to her. Smirks. 

 

Of course Jessica will be tempted to see Yoona. How not, her sister was wearing black jeans paired with a thin white button up shirt that was enough to show the color of her bra that matches the pants. Easy to say, anyone can be tempted to see her sister like this. Oh except her. 

 

"I will make sure of that. For your information, I wear this on purpose." Yoona said before she shows her smirk to her sister. 

 

"You're indeed my sister" Smile wickedly. 
Then they both laughed. Taeyeon jokingly said 'Goodluck' to Yoona before walking out of Daniel's room.

 

"Noona?"

 

Yoona looked up as she put on Daniel's shorts. 

 

"Pwincess noona will come here right?" He asked. 

 

Yoona frowned a little. 
"How did you know that?" She asked back. 

 

"Taeng noona told me"

 

"Oh. She will be here... shortly"

 

"Yeay!" 
He jumped up and down making it difficult for Yoona to put on his clothes. Yet she just giggles at her brother. 

 

"What do you want to do if you meet her soon?" She asked curiously. 
After a few minutes she done with his clothes, now his hair. 

 

"Don't know. Hug? Kiss?" Daniel answer innocently. 

 

Her eyes widened at what her brother said. 
"How old are you, little?" 
Ck ck... Kids nowadays. Shook her head. 

 

"Will Ital noona come here too?" Daniel asked.


 
Yoona could not get to answer him when at that moment someone barged into the room
"I'm here!" and shouts. 

 

"Aish!"
Yoona threw the baby powder at Krystal. She swears she could be hospitalized if she was overwhelmed with shock one more time. 

 

"Ital noona?"

 

"Awww I miss this little brat" Krystal said as she hugged Daniel who was already smiling broadly at her presence.

 

"Hey, Jung"

 

"Yes, Kim?"

 

"When did you arrive? And how can you come in since I haven't heard anything from before?" Yoona asks krystal who was now sitting on the bed with Daniel beside her. 

 

"Well, a few minutes ago... We've rang the bell, maybe you're deaf. So the one who opened the door was your aunt, Ms. Lee" 

 

Yoona glared for called her deaf. 
"So... " 
She did not know how to begin her words.
"Is she-...Sica here?" 

 

"Yeah, with Tiff unnie downstairs. She literally shouted at me for coming up here. She totally has no idea." 

 

"Still? Seriously?" 
Yoona was already holding back her laughter with Jessica's slowness.

 

Krystal shook her head in disbelief that she had a sister like Jessica.
"She is so dumb to realize all this. How can she not be able to connect Daniel's relationship with you two"

 

How could she not catch that even though Taeyeon always uploads her activities with Daniel on SNS. Moreover she already knows that Daniel is Yoona's brother.

 

"I'm bet she will be very surprised later"
Yoona smile thinking of Jessica who still hadn't changed. Still the same. Slow.

 

"Where else? I thought you all came together" 

 

"No, we're not. They're still on the way"

 

Daniel got out of bed while pulling Krystal's hand.
"Can we meet pwincess noona now?"

 

"Ummm... "
Krystal gives a meaningful look to Yoona.

 

Yoona nodded indicating that they could go. Seeing that Daniel immediately released Krystal's hand and ran out of the room.

 

Yoona laughed amused at Daniel.
"Get him before he goes down the stairs. I will go tell Taeng unnie that you guys are already here" 
Then she walk out of the room, followed by Krystal from behind.  

 

"That little... He can't even walk properly, but how can he be so fast" Krystal muttered as she accelerated her pace.

 

"Gotcha!" 
Krystal lift up Daniel who initiated to go down the stairs.
"Don't think you can go without me, little"

 

Daniel laughed when Krystal tickled him. Krystal stopped when she noticed that the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter