C16 Home

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold- Speaking in English 
Italic- Flashback / 'Unnormal' Word / Thought
____________________________________________________________

 

Los Angeles, California 
10.50am (2.50am in Seoul) 

 

"Is everything ready? Nothing left?"
Aaron turned his body asking to make sure, to the others in the car. 

After getting a reply from them, Aaron initiated to get out of the garage when Samantha stopped him. 

 

"Wait wait!...I've forgotten something"
With that Samantha got out of the car and walked back into the house then came back again with a postage pack in hand.

 

"For me?" Yoona asked when her aunt give that pack to her. 

 

Samantha nod. 
"Hu-uh"

 

"From who?"
Samantha shrugged her shoulder.

 

Yoona checked the pack and it can be seen there that the pack was posted from Korea.
She intends to open it when she arrives in Korea later.

Aaron drove out of the garage after seeing everyone was ready. 

 

On the way to the airport, Yoona checked the pack again curiously who gave it to her. It may not be her sister, since her whole family knows about her move to Seoul. 

 

Other than her friends, Nicole, Dr.Sophia, Xuan Yi and people who close to her like Mr.Wood, no one else knows about this including Krystal. 

 

They do not have to send something to her like this if they can give it themselves.

She gasp as her eyes widened. 
Unless... 

_______________________

 


Seoul
8.35am (4.35pm in LA) 

 

Today Taeyeon did not attend her class because she wanted to pick up her family at the airport. 

Taeyeon did not accompany her siblings from LA because Andreas was with them. Their daddy had told them that he was going to Korea to meet an old friend as well as accompanying his children.

 

"How is it? Tired?" 
Daniel shook his head. "No?"

 

"Excited!" Daniel said cheerfully as he lift his fist into the air.

 

"Really? Why?" Taeyeon asked her brother who she was carrying in her arms.

 

"Don't know~" He said as he giggle cutely. 
Make the others laugh. 

 

"Why don't we go for breakfast first? I know you all haven't had breakfast yet, right?"
Taeyeon adjusted the mask she was wearing. She did not want to take the risk if anyone recognized her. 

 

"Oh You really know me, sis" Yoona said. 
She walk beside her sister. 

 

"Didn't you already eat in plane, earlier?..." Andreas look at his youngest daughter while pushing the luggage trolley that full of luggage the majority of which belonged to Yoona and Daniel.
"...I will assume what has happened doesn't exist" 
Yoona gave a thumbs up to Andreas. 

 

"Shikshin..." Taeyeon said as she shook her head looking at Yoona. Could not believe her sister really has a big appetite.

 

"Whatever"

They walked out of the main gate of the airport carefully.


___________________________

 


"No wonder that day Soojung was surprised to find out that Taeyeon's sister had an accident. I thought that was just because she's her friend, not knowing that Yoona is also Sooyeon's girlfriend..."

 

Mr. Jung nodded in agreement with his wife.
"Complicated..."

 

They just got information about Yoona. They could see how resilient the girl was even when Jessica was not with her. 

 

Mr.Jung and Mrs.Jung like the girl for their daughter. Proved if Yoona was a worthy person for Jessica. If other people must have been looking for a new one after being left by their previous lover.

 

They are even more shocked after being told that Yoona is Taeyeon's sister. The person they have been looking for all this time actually close to them without them knowing. If they know this earlier... 

 

"But why...wh- does Sooyeon not know that Yoona is Taeyeon's sister?" Mrs.Jung asked when she realised something. Remember the first meeting of the two young girls, they did not know each other. They may also have never met before that. 

 

Mr.Jung sighed. 
"Have no idea... "

 

"What are we going to do now?"

 

"Taeyeon?" 

 

"You mean... We gonna ask her directly, like that?" 

 

"Its a g-..." 
His words were cut short due to the sound of their house bell.

 

Not waiting long, they walked to the main door to see their guest. Only shock can be felt after seeing who it is. 

 

It was Taeyeon, the person and sister of the girl they had just talked about. 
"Hm did I come at the wrong time?"

 

"Oh no no... Actually you come at right time"

 

Mrs.Jung pinched her husband secretly. her husband is too blatant.
"Taeyeon, come..."
Mrs. Jung invited Taeyeon in.

 

"We just didn't expect you to come here today." 
Mr.Jung said as they sit on the sofa at the living room. 

 

Taeyeon smile nervously. She does not know why she is always nervous whenever she meets someone well-known like the Jung even though her popularity is just as high as theirs. 

 

"Jessica still not home?" She asked because she still did not see her friend even though the clock was showing the time to go home.

 

"Oh? You don't know?"
Taeyeon shook her head. 
"We don't know either..."
Their youngest daughter was in her room, not knowing what she was doing.

 

"I didn't attend class today because I picked up my family at the airport this morning." Taeyeon told them without hesitation. She trusts them.

 

"Your family is here?"

 

"Yes... actually I came here to show the way for daddy Andreas to his friend's house. It just so happened that the address was next to this house, that's why I came to visit uncle and auntie." She explained what the reason she came to the Jung's at first place. 

 

Mr.Jung and Mrs.Jung nodded unders

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter