C17 Wait Me Please

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold- Speaking in English 

Italic- Flashback / 'Unnormal' Word / Thought
___________________________________________________________

 

 

It is been 9 months since Yoona met Jessica.  Yoona also did not get a phone call or message from her. 9 months of not meeting each other is too long for a relationship to last. 

 

But that only confuses Yoona when she thinks is it true that their relationship has ended with a vague ending?

 


Flashback 

The view of the sunset in the evening is very beautiful. Not to mention when it serves them in front of their eyes with a view of Santa Monica beach.

 

Yoona stood with her right hand rested on the pillion of her bike while her left hand was placed on the thigh of her girlfriend's crossing legs who was sitting on the bike. 

 

Seeing that, Yoona immediately moved her left hand which was on Jessica's thigh to hug her girlfriend's waist tightly so that she would not fall. With that, Jessica encircle Yoona's neck also prevented herself from falling.

 

"That's beautiful isn't it?"

 

Yoona nodded, 
"But you are more beautiful"

 

Jessica pretended she had not heard that. Blushed. 
"I want to see that for a long time... " 

 

"No, you can't... " 
Enough to make Jessica stunned by her remarks.

 

Does she know? 
Jessica asked herself.

 

"...because later your attention will no longer be entirely on me" Yoona continued as she could feel a sense of relief from Jessica. She mentally tried to calm herself.

 

Jessica now sit properly with her hands still encircle Yoona's neck. Looking straight at the doe-eyes. 

 

"Yoongie...what if one day I leave you but it not my desire?" Jessica suddenly asked a slightly tense question for Yoona.

 

I know it will come...
Yoona smile. 

 

"I will wait...until I can no longer wait" Yoona said calmly even though her heart was now crying.

 

"You mean that you will get tired of waiting for me?" Jessica ask seriously. 

 

"Maybe... " 

 

Jessica released her hands from Yoona's neck as she looked down then shifted her gaze towards the sea avoiding looking at Yoona. Thinking of Yoona would be like that, it would be very sad for her.

 

Yoona also released her hand from hugging Jessica's waist. Reach out for Jessica's face so that her girlfriend turns to look at her.

 

"...but waiting for someone you love never makes you tired and that doesn't mean I will forget you." 
Yoona looked at Jessica's eyes with sadness but unnoticed by her girlfriend. 
"You will not leave me, will you?"

 

Jessica was silent for a moment. Take a deep breath then said what she expected.
"No. I will never leave you. I will always be here, remember?" She said as she placed her palm on Yoona's chest where the heart was.

 

"P-promise?"

 

"Million promise..."
...that I'll always be there... In your heart. 

 

"I love you..." At the sudden. 
Yoona did not know what to say anymore.

 

Jessica tries to find sincerity in Yoona's words. Instead of answering that, she leaned on towards Yoona then kissed the doe-eyes girl's lips with mixed feelings. 

 

And of course,

"I love you too..." Then mumbled between their lips. Hearing that, Yoona immediately returned her kiss, in hope that this was not their last kiss.

 

"Don't forget that I will and always love you..." Yoona said as their forehead meet each other. Gasping for oxygen. 

 

Jessica nodded. She hugged Yoona tightly and Yoona gladly hugged her back. Jessica felt that maybe this is the end of their relationship. It is hurt, she really love Yoona, but she can do nothing. After today, she will not see Yoona again. 


 
In other hands, Yoona knows this will be their last meeting .... for now. She had wait this for the past few days. Thanks for Krystal. 

 

Flashback End

 


"What are you trying to do, Sica-yah?" 
Yoona asked no one as she look at the ring that fit on her ring finger. 

 

When she was unpacking her things last night, she remembered the package Samantha had given her while she was still in LA.

 

She found a small box in it. How surprised she was when she opened the box to see a simple plain silver ring with her own name engraved inside. 

 

Then she noticed a small paper or could she say a piece of letter. 

'Happy Birthday! Hope you are still waiting for me, my little rascal...' 
- Your Love, J

 

She expected that. She knows already. It was Jessica who gave the ring to her. Only Jessica call her that. Fortunately that package arrived before her flight time. 

 

Back to recent, 
"So... this is your number, huh?" 
Yoona looked at her phone screen that displaying a number she had not save yet. She remembered that number was also written in the letter she got.

 

Without a doubt she saved the number with Jessica's name. Then she thought should she message the girl? 

 

"Okay. You can do it, Yoona!" 
She encouraged herself.
"Hmm what should I say?..."

 

"Hey, it's me Yoona... Thanks for... " She continue talk as she write it down. 

 

"No no no.... I can't. What if she know... "
Jessica will know she is now in Korea because she was no longer using her old number but korean number. 

 

She deleted the texts and began to thinking again what should she say. She sighed after several times she wrote then deleted them again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter