C10 Not Bad #2 {EDITED}

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold- Speaking in English 
Italic- Flashback / 'Unnormal' Word / Thought
____________________________________________________________
 

Continuing the previous chapter... 

In blink, the certain girl fell to the floor right in front of them that caused by a hard push from her cousin. 

"Taengoo" 


Taeyeon look up to see Jessica who called her sternly. 
"" She cursed under her breath. She could feel her surrounding temperature drop. 

Responsible your Yul! 


_______________


"Get up"

Taeyeon who still on the floor look at Jessica with her puppy eyes and pouting lip. 

 

Cute
Tiffany thought. 

 

"Erika Kim Taeyeon. NOW"
Heard Jessica called her full name makes Taeyeon immediately got up from the floor but not forgetting to collect all the rubber insects on the floor. 

 

"Aw Aw! S-Sica it's hurt! " Taeyeon yelp when Jessica pinching her ear hard make her tip-toed as soon as she stood up. 

 

"You did this, right?"

 

"I-I'm s-sorry! " She cannot low her voice. 

 

"So it's you?" A angel's voice suddenly asked. Beautiful voices yet still could feel the anger inside. 

 

Taeyeon look behind them to see who's voice is. 
"Mamamia~" She could only said that after seeing who is it.

 

What date today? It is a fairytale's day? Because I saw an angel in front of me. Or it is the girl that Yuri told me yesterday? 
Taeyeon thought dreamly. 

 

"Arkh! "
Not enough of pinching her ear, Jessica also smacked her head too. Hard. 

 

"She asked you. It is you?" 

 

Tiffany look at her bestfriend. She did not know that Jessica was this violent. She feel like she friend with a bully. Geez~Pity that kid. But still... How could she does this kind of prank. 

 

"N-no! B-but Yes! Eh No!" She stuttered again. How could she speak well if HellSica in front of her now... 

 

"Taengoo" Jessica said sweetly. Danger ahead. More sugar more Diabetes. 

 

"Err... Aw! "
Jessica pulled her ear more. 
"It Y-yes! B-but... "

 

"But what?"

 

"N-not my idea! I d-didn't plan all of this"
She so whipped right now. No wonder if later she pee in her pants. Yuri is to blame. 

 

"So who?" Tiffany asked. 

 

Omg! She talk to me! 
Taeyeon thought. She literally could feel the joy inside her when she heard the beauty's voice in front of her.

 

"Her S-seobang" Taeyeon said as she looking at Tiffany's eyes while pointing at Jessica. 

 

Tiffany who surprisingly also drown in Taeyeon's eyes broke it when she heard Jessica voice. 
"What? What did you just say?"

"Umm Jessi. Since when you had a husband?"
Tiffany still not in her right mind asking nonsense. 

 

"What?! What?" Jessica caught of guard to hear her bestfriend's question. 

 

"Y-yuri"

 

"No! Yah Tae... "

 

"What? Did I said something wrong?" Taeyeon asked nonchalantly to Jessica. 

 

"Yah midget!" She pull even more Taeyeon's ear make the certain girl shout painly. "She's not my seobang" Jessica said while gritting her teeth. Never and ever. 

 

"Ck midget"
Taeyeon look at Tiffany who mocking her. 

 

"Y-ya-... "

 

"Where is she?" Jessica cut her. 

 

"D-dont know... " She said almost whisper. She honestly do not know where the dumb cousin of her go after pushed her out from their hidden spot. 

 

"Taeyeon-ah I ask you once again. Where.Is.She?"

 

"I-I really don't know~ B-but the others at the cafe-" Not waiting for Taeyeon to finish, Jessica dragged her by ear to the cafeteria. 

 

"Wow" Tiffany amused at them. 

 

They noticed, there was students who saw the scene. Some was curious, some also giggled at Taeyeon cuteness. 

 

_________________

 

"Did something happened?" Sooyoung asked when they heard well-known Jessica dolphin scream. The others shrugged their shoulders. 

 

"Has something to do with Taeng and Yul, isn't it?" Hyoyeon ask. They know how rascal the cousins could be. 

 

"Hmm I think so..." Sunny said as she look at behind the two. 

Sooy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter