C9 Not Bad #1 {EDITED}

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold- Speaking in English 
Italic- Flashback / 'Unnormal' Word / Thought
____________________________________________________________

 


Just an hour and half ago, Taeyeon arrived in Korea and was picked up by Yuri at the airport then goes straight to the Kwon's house. Yuri keep complain to Taeyeon by saying why she should bought the flight ticket at that hour and as the result she has to get up from her bed in the early morning just to pick-up the midget at the airport. 

But Taeyeon just said, 
"My money, my way"

 

"Right. My money, my-... Your Money,Your Way. BUT you disturbed my not-so-beauty sleep, you know that?" Yuri said, do not want to give up. 

 

Mr.Kwon and his wife just look at the two bickering. Actually, they are now at the living room with Yuri's parents sitting in front of them. Just want to relaxing their body after breakfast a while ago. 

 

"What now? Once bold, now stuttering? Ck..."
Taeyeon raised her eyebrows teasing the tanned girl. 
"And for your information, Ms.Kwon. It's not my fault, you said yourself that you want to pick me up."

 

"Hello~ Ms.Kim. Brighter than the sun, it's your fault. You shouldn't have to bought the ticket at that hour anyway..."

 

"I know I brighter than you but... "

 

"But still..."

 

"Kids, enough." Mrs. Kwon stopped their childish bicker. She know the girls just playing around. Not taking serious with what they talk about. But still it will not end if someone do not stop them. 
"Yuri, you still have to wake up even if Taeyeon didn't ask you to pick her up at the airport this morning."

 

I'm her daughter after all... 
Yuri thought

 

Yuri looks dissatisfied at Taeyeon. Yuri gave up when her mother is now in her cousin side. Taeyeon start to mocking her and just to get throw pillow smack from Yuri at the face. But then Taeyeon repay her back. 

 

Mr.Kwon and his wife just shook their head staring at the two girl in front of them flighting, smacking, mocking, or anything else that could describe the current situation. 

The cousins stopped when heard Mr.Kwon fake coughing, which was do loud. 
"Hasn't changed the two of you. Like Jerry&Tom" Mr.Kwon said. 

 

1...2...3...

 

"HA HA HA..." 
Could be heard the 'Ahjumma laugh' from Taeyeon along with Yuri who is cannot sit still  cracking-. Taeyeon and Yuri laughing out loud when they heard that. While Mrs. Kwon closed with hand holding from laugh. It make Mr.Kwon look at them confused. 

 

"What? What's so funny?" 
Make the girls laughing louder. Mrs.Kwon can not holding her laugh anymore to see her husband face.

For a minutes Mr.Kwon just looking at them with his poker face. Did not know what make his wife and the girls laughed.

 

"It's Tom&Jerry, Appa. Not Jerry&Tom" Yuri said between her laugh while wiping her joy tears. So does Taeyeon. Her stomach hurt from laughing to hard. 

 

"But still same, Kids. If you search in google, the result is still same as you search the right one." 

 

"Urghh... Old people" Yuri said to her father. 

 

"Yeah yeah... I just hope you didn't change the others cartoon title. Pity the creator." Taeyeon teasing her uncle. 

 

"Let me get you guys a water, wait..." Mrs.Kwon suddenly said before got up heading to the kitchen. 

 

When Mrs.Kwon disappears from their sight, Mr.Kwon with his childish side tossing the throw pillow to Taeyeon. Fortunately, Taeyeon could catched it perfectly then start to teasing her uncle again. 

 

After a few minutes, Mrs.Kwon come back with a cold water for them. They drink first before continue their talk. The Kwon also ask Taeyeon about Yoona. Taeyeon just told them the current condition. 

 

"I think I have to go now" Taeyeon excuse herself after a long talk. From business to celebrity, there was a lot they talk about. Gossip. 

 

"Why so sudden, Taeyeon?" Mrs.Kwon asked her niece. 

 

"I have something to do. You know that, I already left for almost a week. So, there's a lot that I have to settle today"

 

Get response from the Kwon, Taeyeon got up and stop in front her cousin. 
"You... " Taeyeon pointing to Yuri
"Drive me home."

 

"Me? Again?"

 

"You want me to walking home? Or flying? And yes, because you who brought me here so you also have to send me home"

Yuri was about to say something before Taeyeon stop her. She sighed. 

 

"Whipped.. "
Yuri look at her father disbelief, she felt insulted by the purpose, especially when it was intended for her and Taeyeon. It almost sounded as if she and her cousin were in an intimate relationship. But Mr.Kwon looking around, act innocent in front of them.

 

Yuri and her father always like that. Their interaction is more than just between a father to his daughter and vise versa but they are more like a friends. That also make the family always live in harmonies. 

 

Yuri could not say something when Taeyeon stop her...again. Gave up. She just followed Taeyeon walking out of the house but not before give a glare to her father. 

 

_______________________________


"Taeng"

 

"Hm?"

 

"We have a new chick... " Yuri said, almost proudly.

 

"Oh?"
Taeyeon look at Yuri who is driving beside her. 
"What do you mean? Chick? More? I already tired with the others chicks there... But it's good also. Add list..."

 

"Wh-what... No Byuntae! I mean we have a new student" Yuri cut her. 

 

"You should told me earlier... So a girl?"
Yuri nodded still focus on driving. 
"She's really chic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter