C14 Do You Like Her? {EDITED}

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold- Speaking in English 
Italic- Flashback / 'Unnormal' Word / Thought
____________________________________________________________

 


Seoul
1.45pm (9.45pm in LA) 

Since this morning, Tiffany and Jessica have been out to the Mall. Do not have to ask for what, because of course they go for shopping. Girly.

Not sure how many hours they are there just for shopping because now they have missed time for lunch. So now they decide to have their late lunch at McDonald's that located at the 1st floor inside the Mall.

 

With their hands full of shopping bags from various brands, they walk into the fast food restaurant. Tiffany went to the order counter then order their foods before walk to the table where Jessica waited with foods in hands. 

 

They began to talk, from those related to fashion to celebrities. They chatted until Tiffany asked Jessica about her love life. "Jessi... how's your girlfriend?"

 

Not that Tiffany did not know about her friend's relationship with a girl named Yoona. She knew, including about the problem that the couple faced until they separated. She also know how broken Jessica is, even now. 

 

But after what she heard from Jessica's mother, Mrs.Jung, she knew something was wrong with her friend lately. Jessica always in deep thinking whenever they was, even in class. That is why Tiffany decides to ask a sensitive question for Jessica to find out what exactly her friend is thinking until she becomes like this.

 

Jessica tell her about when Krystal came to her room behaving strangely. How when Krystal told her that Yoona had an accident a month before that then how feels betrayed she was when Krystal did not tell her earlier and how sad she is now that she cannot take care of Yoona. 

Tiffany in other hands was touched because Jessica gladly told what was in her heart now without hesitation to her. She also feel sorry to her friend. 

 

But not long after that Tiffany regretted for asked her friend about her love life when Jessica also began to ask her about her own love life. 
"What about you Tiff?" 

 

"What do you mean?" 

 

Jessica smirk. 
"You don't think that I don't know..." 

 

"W-what?" 
Tiffany tried to stay calm. 

 

"You like her, don't you?" Jessica ask as she wiggle her eyebrows, teasing the certain eyes-smile girl. 

 

"W-who?"

 

"Kim Taeyeon"

 

"N-no! W-what are you talking about?" She denied. Jessica narrowed her eyes looking at her. 

 

"HA.HA.HA... " Jessica laughed sarcastically, not believed her friend. "Just admit it...that you like when she teased you, when she put up a fight with you and moreover when she start to give you a sweet words~…"

Jessica smirked again when she saw Tiffany's face start to flush.
"Awww~... You admitted without you realize..."

 

"W-what?! No!" Tiffany avoided from looking at Jessica's eyes, afraid if she gets caught. Oops...

 

"Tiff, just admit it. Even a blind person can feel it. So now tell me... Since when?" Jessica trying to dig up the secret.

 

Tiffany look up at Jessica then smile nervously because this is the first time she going to confess, not even to her own self. She always denied when her heart said the opposite that she already fell for the certain midget. 

She bit slightly her lower lip then let out a deep breath. 
"Since... "

 


Flashback

Tiffany and Sooyoung went to the library to get some fashion magazines to find ideas for presentations that will be present in the next 3 days.

 

They sat at a place somewhat hidden from the view of other students. Not long after that, as they were reading the magazine, they could felt someone is coming toward them. When they look up, there she was, Kim Taeyeon the person Tiffany really hates.

 

"What do you want, midget?" Tiffany asked while holding back her anger. For these past two months she here in Seoul, every day or could she say every time, Taeyeon always makes her annoyed. 

 

"Wow easy girl, easy." Taeyeon said as she sit in front of the two. 

 

"What are doing here, Taeng?" Sooyoung asked her friend. Not always she could see Taeyeon in library unless she has some agenda. 

 

"Nothing. Just...can I borrow paper and pen, Soo?" Taeyeon asked out of nowhere. Not bothering to ask her friend, Sooyoung lent a piece of note paper and a pen to Taeyeon. 

Which made them wonder when Taeyeon gave that to Tiffany then asked Tiffany a random question.
"Hey, hmm there's 20 letters in the alphabet, right smarty?"

 

"No... there are 26 dummy" Tiffany said sarcastically. 

Even five years old kids know... 
Tiffany thought. 

 

"Oh Shoot... I must have forgotten. Can you write for me, please?" Taeyeon look at Tiffany with her puppy eyes. Hope her plan went smoothly.

 

Did not want to linger  by Taeyeon's presence, Tiffany just followed what she was told. While Sooyoung just looking at them, waiting for the . She know exactly what Taeyeon is doing. 

 

"A, B, C, D.... F, G, H... J... " Taeyeon said one by one of the alphabets. Make it looks real. 

 

"Ohh you forgot the 'I', Taeng.. " Sooyoung play along with her friend ridiculous idea. 

 

"Oh right... Write that" She said to Tiffany. Tiffany just write that letter on the note paper. 

 

"K...M, N...P..."

 

"Aigoo... How could you forgot about the 'L' and 'O'? "

 

"Oh my... Write that too" Taeyeon demand Tiffany to write that. She tried to hide her smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter