C33 "I'm sorry, baby"

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold- Speaking in English 
Italic- Flashback / 'Unnormal' Word / Thought
____________________________________________________________

 


I f**ked up! 

 

Look what you've done Taeng! 

 

No, no... It was all my fault! 

 

This is the consequence... 

 

If she hadn't made a fuss this afternoon, she wouldn't have had to kneel in front of the security guard at the fence to let her in. She didn't have to look for the iron ladder and lift it to the back of the Hwang family's residence regardless of the amuse look given by the security guard who was watching her from afar.

 

Not that he didn't want to help but already from the beginning his offer was rejected by Taeyeon when the girl dramatically blurted out that this was her fault and let her do it herself. So he just watched her from afar knowing that the girl wouldn’t do anything bad except go apologize to the girl she had hurt.

 

This is what she doing, she is currently carefully climbing up to the certain balcony which is on the second floor. At every step, she relentlessly uttered words that showed her anger at herself. She didn't stop until she was actually in front of a slide door covered with a pink curtain. 

 

The light from inside that was still on indicated that the owner of the room was still not asleep even though it was now almost 1 am. With little hesitation she knocked softly the door just for the person inside to listen to it. 

 

Hearing to a short gasp, let Taeyeon know the girl in the room was aware of someone's presence on the balcony of the room. Taeyeon didn't know what Tiffany was doing but she knew she was disturbed in the middle of it. She heard the sound of faint footsteps heading towards the door where she was before she heard the voice of the girl she adored.

 

"W-Who's that?" 

 

The fear in Tiffany's voice could not escape Taeyeon's hearing. Given that no one would expect someone would be dare to be on the balcony of their room at a time like now, unless people want to break into that house or ghost.

Yet now Tiffany is still making a sound even though she knows it’s not a good idea if anything happens.

 

"It's me" 

There was no need for Taeyeon to give her name as she was sure through her voice, Tiffany would instantly know who it was. As expected, Tiffany immediately draws the pink curtain only to show Taeyeon breathing with exhaustion on her balcony. 

 

Tiffany then opened the door allowing the shorter girl to enter the room but not into any further.
"How could you be outside my room?..."

 

Before Taeyeon could answer, Tiffany asks her again.
"How dare you show your innocent face to me after you blame me for Yoona's safety?"

 

"I-I use the stairs, and Fany... I'm sorry"

 

Taeyeon shrinks in her shoulder as if the anxiety she felt earlier has diminished. She knew as soon as she had blamed the girl in front of her for Yoona’s safety for not telling her the truth and knew when she got silent treatment from Tiffany it meant she really f**ked up. Especially when Tiffany just spoke up to tell her to go home after a long silence as long as she uttered the words that hurt the Hwang girl.

 

"I don't know Tae. I didn't tell you because that's Yoona's request, she doesn't want you to worry... "

 

"I overreacted, didn't I?...Yoong is a grown up girl and I'm still control her. Then I blamed you for knowing the truth... I hurts you Fany, I'm sorry..." 

 

Tiffany just wants to wipe away the tears that are falling down Taeyeon's cheeks, but she wouldn't easily give in after Taeyeon herself had vented the anger towards her sister on Tiffany.

 

"Just a few days ago you begged me to let you love me, let me feel your love. But just now you finally showed your temper... I just can't, Tae"

 

Taeyeon tried to approach Tiffany only to make the Hwang girl step back.
"Please Fany... I'm sorry" 

 

"No, I hate you"

 

Hearing that, Taeyeon immediately acted.  Tiffany didn't have time to do anything when Taeyeon hugged her tightly, crying on her shoulder. Taeyeon doesn't want to lose Tiffany, the girl is too precious to her.
"Baby, please...forgive me!" 

 

Tiffany didn't know what to do, she had never seen Taeyeon cry like this. The tears has already wet her silky black PJs. She was also worried her parents would wake up if they heard them. 

 

She suddenly felt completely wrong even though that was what she had to do. So, she wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's upper, returning the tight hug.

 

"I'm not forgive you, yet... But I will not question your worries. Go home, Tae. We will talk tomorrow" 

 

Taeyeon shook her head on Tiffany's shoulder before looking at Tiffany with her swollen red eyes. Taeyeon being bold tonight without hesitation let her lips be sealed with a kiss on Tiffany's pink lips. To the knowledge of the night of a thousand stars, this was their first kiss together.

 

At first, it was just a small kiss before Taeyeon felt herself being pulled deeper to deepen the kiss. The shocked Tiffany didn't bother to not return the kiss with the same amount and feeling. Even Tiffany brought their bodies closer to each other to feel the kiss more intensive. 

 

Tongues compete with each other. Being the more experienced, Taeyeon dominated the kiss with her hands starting to creep into Tiffany’s shirt to feel the soft warm skin. Tiffany let it alone because she loved it so much that she moans intensively at the warmth Taeyeon gave her. Because of that, in the blink of an eyes, Tiffany's back met her soft mattress. She didn't know what was going on because she was too engrossed in the kiss until they struggled to catch their breath. 

 

As soon as they moved a little away from each other, it was only then that Tiffany noticed their position and immediately became embarrassed. Taeyeon straddles her hips with both hands still on either side of her face that grew warmer as she saw the intense look Taeyeon gave her.

 

Taeyeon seemed to have recovered from her crying after getting the kiss. She smile. 
"You sound really good, I love it..." Taeyeon said as she brought her thumb to Tiffany's lips which was very seductive for her. 

"Can I be here for a while? I promise I'll leave after you fall asleep. Can I?" Taeyeon look directly into the eyes. 

 

Tiffany who couldn't say anything just nodded without t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter