C28 Moody

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bold- Speaking in English 
Italic- Flashback / 'Unnormal' Word / Thought
____________________________________________________________

 


"Wow. Nice car you have there, Yoona" 
That was the first comment that came out of Tiffany's mouth as soon as she stepped out of her house.

 

Yoona giggles hearing that. She glanced at the car she was leaning against. Matte black G Wagon with dark brown interior. Not bad. 

 

In fact the car did not belong entirely to her but also to her midget sister, Taeyeon. They had planned to have a car that could accommodate several people. 

 

That is all because Taeyeon’s cars are all kind of two-door that can only be for just two people. If there are even three people, it must be the little Daniel who is the third person who will definitely sit with the person that sit in the passenger seat. They also not always use their aunt's car. Just sometimes. 

 

Yesterday was the day they got the car they booked a few weeks ago. Coincidentally, they had to go to Jeonju as requested by Grandma Lee. This makes it easier for them as they will go with two cars the other one will be driven by Yuri. 

 

"Had to... " Yoona replied shortly.

 

They both entered the car after managing Tiffany's luggage which had to be put in the car boot. Yoona shook her head as soon as she saw Tiffany's pink luggage just now. Her sister's future girlfriend is indeed a pink maniac. Just hope that her sister will not turn into pink one day... 

 

Thinking about her sister, she remembered what happened this morning. That is also why she had to fetch Tiffany and the Jung sister by herself and alone. This morning they should have been getting ready but how pissed she got when she saw her sister and brother still lying asleep like a dead frog. 

 

"I wonder if they are ready..." Tiffany said as they pass the big fence of the Jung family mansion. As it is known that the Hwang and Jung are neighbors. 

 

"They will be the cause of my headache after this... " Yoona said nonchalantly making the girl next to her laugh amused. She really does not like to wait. 

 

Tiffany knew why the girl was like that. She sure that would only make the girl more moody if the two Jung made a fuss. They know Jessica and Krystal well enough to know those who will not be ready in less than an hour. Especially the older one. She could not imagine how Yoona faced Jessica's attitude like that before. 

 

Tiffany rang the bell and that only made Yoona even more nervous. 

It only takes a few seconds for the door to be opened from the inside by someone. Yoona looked up to look at the person in front of them. This is what she fears, which is why she will not get out of the car if Tiffany does not force her. 

 

Maybe if Jessica was in front of her, she would not be this nervous. But the person in front of them now is the mother of the two sisters. Now she hopes that the ground will be able to swallow her. And that certainly will not happen.

 

"G-Good morning, Mrs Jung" Yoona greeted the woman as Tiffany did. She almost wanted to slap for stuttering without her permission. It had been a long time since she had met the woman nor her husband.

 

Mrs. Jung, on the other hand, smiled widely as she had expected with the presence of Taeyeon's sister who had managed to win the stone heart of her eldest daughter. Not to forget...made her daughter got crazy too.

 

"Tiff. Yoona. Come in first ... the two are still in their room" 

 

Yoona blinks knowing that the woman still remembered her. If she recalls, she had met Jessica's parents only twice and that was by accident. 

 

The two young girls nodded before following Mrs. Jung. Their presence in the living room was noticed by the father who was reading the newspaper with a cup of tea in hand. 

 

"Look, who we had here..." Mrs. Jung said with a smile that still lingered on her face. 

Mr. Jung's smile was also no less than his wife's after seeing the girls. 

 

Yoona take a deep breath before greet the man. Hopes that she will not like before. Stutter like a 3 year olds kid that just learn how to speak. Even Daniel can speak better.
"Good morning, Mr.Jung... " 

 

The man smile unconsciously. 
"To you too... "
He held out his hand which was gladly greeted by the young Kim. 

 

That is when Mrs. Jung suddenly invites Tiffany to go upstairs to go see the other two girls. That managed to add a sense of awkwardness to Yoona who was deliberately left with Mr. Jung there. Alone. Really... 

 

"How have you been?" The man asked her after they sat comfortably.

 

"I've been little busy with my studies... and also with the company which is now starting to have a lot of problems" Yoona answered politely. 

 

As her sister told her, their company should be taken over as soon as possible as their uncle has run out of hands to manage two companies at one time. 

 

The day when the conference to reveal the identity of Kim.Corp's heirs will take place soon. She is excited but at the same time she is not ready to be a public figure. Unlike her sister who from a young age she was so brave to get out of the comfort zone. 

 

Mr. Jung nodded understandingly even with a frown. 
"Feel free to ask anything from me. I'm ready to help..." 
He will be glad to help Kim.Corp as their uncle Kwon has helped his family a lot before, including their company which almost went bankrupt a few months ago.

 

Yoona smiled at the man's humble attitude.
"Sure... But for now we and the others can still handle those problems. However I appreciate your concern." 

 

"One more thing...about Sooyeon... "

 

Yoona became stiff as soon as the man mentioned the name of his eldest daughter. She started playing with her fingers and that was of course noticed by him. 

 

"...I'm truly sorry for what happened" 

 

Yoona looked up to see the father who seemed to feel guilty. Shook her head. 
"N-No... Don't be, Mr. Jung. I feel sorry for what happened to your family company at that time. Of course I understand that..."

She stopped for a moment looking upstairs then back to the man. 
"...just to be honest I said I was a little disappointed with your daughter. She chose not to be frank and stick to her stand. I'm sorry to say that your daughter was so stubborn..." 
Yoona joked a little at the end she said.

 

"She is...just like her mother" He whispered. They both laughed silently. 
"She's lucky to have you... I just hope you forgive her and be with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter