C29 Oh Dear!

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bold- Speaking in English 
Italic- Flashback / 'Unnormal' Word / Thought
___________________________________________________________

 

Continuing the previous chapter... 


That managed to make the Kim a little surprised. 
"Now, look at me... "
She made Jessica look at her with a gentle push. 
"...answer me, why are you being like this from earlier?" 

"Like you care about me... " Jessica retorted. She pushed Yoona's body which prevented her from getting out of the car and stomped off as she did as before. 

Yoona was even more surprised. She sat down where Jessica had been sitting before while looking at Jessica who was now begin disappearing into her grandma's house.

"What the hell..."


_______________

 

 


As soon as Jessica was out of sight, Yoona saw her cousin Yuri coming out of the house walking towards her. 

"What have you done,Yoong? Sica looked very angry..." Yuri asked as she leaned against the car looking at her cousin. 
She was so curious about what Yoona had done that her friend was angry like a hungry lioness. 

 

Yoona glared at the presence of her cousin there. The anger that had disappeared since before was felt again. Not only because of moody Jessica but also because of the girl in front of her. It was enough that she had to face her sister during their journey here.

"I don't know either..."

 

"I know you have done something. Don't lie..." Yuri said knowingly. 

 

"I said I don't know and I didn't do anything..."
Yoona said, annoyed. She really did not know why Jessica was suddenly like that.

 

Yuri sighed in defeat. 
"Fine, fine... "
She knew that no matter how hard she tried, Yoona would not tell her. But there is something that bothers her... 

 

Yoona looked up. 
"Seriously, what do you want?"

 

"Grandma is looking for you... " Yuri said  irritated. 
She wondered why her cousin suddenly became hot-tempered like this. Yoona is rarely like that but if that is the case it means there is a certain reason that can make her cousin behave like that... and she was very sure that Jessica was not the cause.

 

Yoona got up, close the door then go to backwards before opening the car boot. Her sister must have brought in other luggage because the one in front of her was only hers and the Jung's. 

"Help me bring this inside, please..." Yoona asked her cousin. 

 

Even though she was not in the mood but she now desperately needed someone's help to bring in Jung sister's heavy luggage as there were several tons of bricks in it. They are here only one night but those two indeed bring things like staying for a week.

 

"I regret coming looking for you..." Yuri mumbled as she helped her cousin carry luggage that was twice as big as the other one. She already knew who the luggage belonged to without asking.

 

They walk into the house and the living room is the first area they pass once they are inside. It looks like everyone is already in their room as no one is there.

 

"Take this to imo's room... Sica is there" 
Yuri pushed the big luggage towards Yoona before bringing the smaller one to the room that would be occupied by her cousins.

 

Although this house looks small from the outside, but when going in it will look like a big house from the inside. As this house has only five rooms without a guest room, the two Kim siblings will be sleeping in a room that used to be their parents' room tonight while Yuri will sleep in her parents' room with Seohyun. 

 

Hyori's room will be occupied by Jessica, Tiffany and Krystal as the room has a King size bed. While the other three will sleep in the room where Grandma Lee's grandchildren will always sleep as the room has a bunk bed and a single bed. Daniel, on the other hand, wants to sleep with his grandma and that is what he said to his sisters.

 

Yoona started to step into her aunt's room only to see the three American girls not in the room which made her feel relieved because she did not have to deal with Jessica who she thought was bipolar. 

 

After that, she went to the kitchen to meet her grandma as since arriving earlier she had not met the old woman at all. She did not expect that she would see Tiffany and Jessica in the kitchen helping her grandma prepare a meals for lunch soon. 

 

"Ooo~ Already trying to start taking grandma's heart, huh?" 
She tease looked at Tiffany while she meant for both of them. As she expected the girl looked down with a flushed face and so did Jessica who tried to control her face so as not to show too much. It seems that Jessica really has a high ego. 

 

"Stop with that teasing, young lady..."
Grandma Lee rapped hard the knife on the cutting board intentionally. It managed to surprise the three of them there especially Yoona who was now frozen at the place where she was standing next to the table where Jessica was. 

 

Her face was pale as if she was seeing a ghost while her grandma was indeed more frightening than the creature. Only then did she realize that she had such a fierce grandmother. Just as she was about to step away from there, her grandma's voice returned to greet her ear again. 

 

"Don't you miss me? Where is your manners, young lady?... " Grandma Lee said without turning her body to see her third grandchild.

 

Hearing that, Yoona immediately hugged her grandma from behind. 
"O-Of course I do, grandma... I haven't seen you in a long time... " 

 

Yoona gave a long kiss on the old woman's cheek. The last time she met her grandma was on Christmas in LA a few months ago. The same goes for Daniel, that is why he is too excited to come here because this is his first time.

 

"You must to... " 

 

Yoona was gasped after seeing her Grandma Lee's face. She cupped the cheeks of her grandma with hands. 
"You...You look different. No wonder... "

 

"What? You also didn't recognize me, just like your sister?"

 

"N-No! I mean, you look younger. I thought I just hugged someone that's not you..." 
No wonder when she kissed the cheek, she felt like she was kissing a young person. Soft. 

 

"Luckily you not or else... " 

 

"Aye aye, ma'am" She said hurriedly.

 

At that moment Yoona heard laughs from behind. She knew that the two girls were laughing at her after seeing her cowardly side. How could them... 

 

"Which one is yours?" 

 

Yoona raised her eyebrows. 
"Huh? What did you asked?" 
She actually knew what that meant. She just wanted to play dumb. 

 

"Which one is your lover? Hwang or Jung?" Grandma Lee asked again and louder. So bold. She glanced for a moment at the two American girls who were stop doing their task before continuing the cutting work that had been delayed earlier. 

Tiffany and Jessica must have been shocked but just kept quiet letting Yoona answer it.

 

"Who told you?" 
Though a little surprised, she knew that her grandma would know about this sooner or later. She just confused how to tell.

 

"Just ask any of my other grandchildren later...for now answer me" 

 

Sighed. 
"Fany unnie... Do you my girlfriend?"

 

"Nope?" She was surprised when Yoona suddenly asked that.
Of course the girl denied that. Even the oldest Kim is already difficult to get, not to mention the younger one especially since she does not want to deal with HellSica.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter