C31 Hold me #2

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold- Speaking in English 
Italic- Flashback / 'Unnormal' Word / Thought
____________________________________________________________

 

Continuing the previous chapter... 

"So...what did you mean earlier? You said you wanted to say something...Um wh-what is it?"

Nervousness was felt again.
"Be-Before that... "
Taeyeon shifted her position anxiously to face Tiffany before with some hesitation reaching for the girl's hand into hers.
"I-I would like to say sorry for my attitude towards you and t-thank you, for still being patient and not complaining about it all this time. I know I've been ignorant of what happened, and to you. Honestly, I am aware of everything, and of you, your feelings... towards me"

"Tae..." Tiffany trailed as she clenched her fist which were in the Kim's hands.
Taeyeon could not help but stare into the eyes that smile as well as the owner smiles. 
"...b-be honest with me, do you...do you even like me?"

______

 

Taeyeon have no words to describe how off guard she was by that question. She really did not expect Tiffany would ask that. Well, she expected it but not this soon and now she is confused by what she should say because she also does not even understand her own feelings.
"Fany...I..I... "

 

"Oh no... I-I'm sorry Tae! I didn't know w-what I was thinking until I questioned it. I thought you feel the same way. I..." Feeling embarrassed by the sudden confession.

 

Taeyeon is more surprised to see Tiffany who used to be more shy than her neighbor's cat in Seoul but now the Hwang girl is blabbered relentlessly on her worries if what she feels would get reject. Like seriously? This needs to be stopped. 
"Fany"

 

Tiffany is now like a mother cat lost her child making Taeyeon also confused with the current situation. Because she initially wanted to be alone with Tiffany because she wanted to confess what she felt to the Hwang girl. She is ready, but the situation is now the opposite. What motivated the girl? Should she let out a sigh of relief or need to worry?

 

"Tae...I-I don't care what you gonna say after this. I do this because I want to, so don't stop me" Tiffany said seriously yet there are still doubts. Her fist was opened letting her palm meet Taeyeon's. 

 

Taeyeon gasped looking at Tiffany in disbelief. She doubts if the girl in front of her is Tiffany Hwang she ever knew. Really brave! 
"O-Okay... Please continue, Your Majesty" 
Still had time to joke. Indeed, typical her. 

 

Taeyeon seriously wants to stop the girl because she wants her to be the first to make a move. Yet she let it alone because she want to hear what Tifanny will say and see how the girl will do that.

 

Tiffany took a deep breath not fully ignoring the joke. That Kim, there is really no time when she was serious. But a little relieved because it a little bit ease the nervousness in her heart, her mind began to calm down because there was no negative vibe to worry about from the Kim.

 

"If you notice that before, I suddenly stopped fighting, bickering with you, it's not because you were the first initiated it and also not because there is a specific reason. It passed naturally, that's when I started little by little not against you. That's because... I started to have feelings for you. I know it's risky because many have warned me not to fall in your charm. But I still have our friends who know you, who are constantly talking about your good side. A lots of it. I don't think long because I know you are not as outsiders say, they are just jealous of what you have... " Tiffany said then stopped, giving the other girl a turn to speak.

 

Taeyeon began to intertwined their fingers, everything she felt was now mixed.
"I may... or may not be as people said. You have been known that I liked to play with women's hearts, I hurt many, regardless of age, not just those girls at our university. Believe or not, I even 'played' the feelings of a high school girls. For underage girls like them, they have many desires. Many things that they really want, so I gave them..."

 

"What did you do to them?" Tiffany asked curiously. She may feel jealous of Taeyeon's treatment of other girls before, but that was the past.

 

Taeyeon frowned slightly remembering those times. 
"Many still don't believe in what I did. People think that I would take advantage of them. ually, to be exact. But I only give them what I can afford. I asked them what they wanted, they said. I took them to the malls or somewhere. I asked them where they wanted to go, they said. I brought them. They are too innocent to tell their problems, I listen then help. Teenagers have many problems that they cannot solve. In the end, they would knew I was just helping them. I never crossed the line, nor did they. Even if they were, I wasn't" 

 

Tiffany raised her eyebrows hearing that. 
"Then what about the other girls?...sorry if I was too curious, I can't help..."

 

Taeyeon looked at the girl deeply before smiling reassuringly. The girl's hand was now held tightly as if she did not want to let go, especially after what she wants to say.

"That's different from the previous one...to be honest. Like I said, I hurt them. Many of them. They put their hopes in me. I didn't know what I was thinking at the time. The breakup of my relationship with Seolhyun did have a big impact on me. She was my first of everything. Within two years of the incident, I became someone who was thirsty for love, attention"

 

"Then what makes you feel like now? Although we've only known each other for a few months, but that's enough for me to see it all... You are scared, hesitant and always run away from reality. Why is that?" Tiffany frowned slightly as she asked that.

 

Taeyeon chuckled amused at Tiffany knowing and noticing it all.
"Well...I can say that I am a person who is easily in love. It was proven, some girls who have been with me almost made me fall in love in a short time, made me forget about Seolhyun. But at the end, they just left me hurt again and again. I always think what I lack, what I don't have, what made them dissatisfied with me or is it karma for what I have done. That happened continuously... " 

 

"Until?"

 

Taeyeon smiled sincerely at the girl.
"Until I meet you, I meant it... Daddy Andreas once said that 'Love at first sight is a rare case in the crime of love'. Cringe, I know but nevermind... At first I didn't believe because it happened to him and eomma. He said it was just a coincidence. Then I began to believe that love at first sight is indeed rare. But I questioned it again after I saw you for the first time. I wonder if that's also just a coincidence... Believe it or not, I asked him that not long ago. He said the truth is that, there is nothing 'coincidental' in this world unless it is a destiny..."

 

Tiffany would not lied if she said she was touched to hear that.
"He is a man full of beautiful words. I would love to meet him again"

 

Taeyeon chuckled. She could imagine how her daddy would react if he heard someone praise him like this. 
"I'm sure he is too. He asked about you many times...hence never stopped praising his future daughter-in-law" She muttered under her breath at the last part, she was sure that the girl did not listen to that.

 

"Never what?" 

 

Taeyeon started to panic mentally, she felt like she just wanted to sew right now. 
"I... I didn't say anything" 
Avoid looking at the Hwang who is narrowing her eyes towards her. 
"So... What are you going to say about this? At least I'm sure you are disappointed with me and maybe... you feel regret for having feelings for a girl like me..." She said, lead them back to the main topic. Looking down. 

 

"Still unchanged and never will. Don't thinking like that again. I may be a little disappointed but what can I do. I can't change that, nobody can, it's your past. Unless you still have the desire to do that again..." Tiffany said success made Taeyeon immediately look at her because of the statement.

 

Taeyeon shook her head earnestly. She made Tiffany face her before she took the girl's hands back into her grasp again. 
"No. Look, for your question earlier, do I even like you... Of course I do,  Fany-ah. I really like you, that's for sure. But maybe deepest love is not the right words to describe how I feel right now. Not yet. My feelings may not be like how you are to me now, but I honestly say that I have never felt this way towards anyone other than you, not even Seolhyun. So I ask you now... make me fall in love again. Make me feel that feeling once again. For you and for the last time"

She said honestly, hoping, she realized that before she knew Tiffany she was indeed a bad person. Now she is only expecting a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter