C18 Perfect!

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold- Speaking in English 
Italic- Flashback / 'Unnormal' Word / Thought
________________________________________________________

Continuing the previous chapter... 

 

 

The next day, Sooyoung caused another trouble again when she tell the others that...
 
"Taeyeon has a y beautiful girl in her house" Eagerly. 

"What?!" The two american girl shouted in unison. Shocked. 

"Oh my my... "
"Omo! Our Taeyeon was grown up!"

"You're dead, Soo..." Yuri said in serious while looking at their behind. 

_________________

 

"What the-...fish are you talking about?"
Taeyeon is shocked when her friends accuses her of having a y girl in her house. 

 

"Oh...Stop acting naive, Taeng." 

 

"What? I really didn't know what you said. What do you mean by that?"
Still defending. 

 

"You know what I mean. I saw her...no, I met her" Deliberately emphasizing the word 'met'. 

 

"Who? Hyori imo?"

 

"No no... A girl in tight pants and... only wearing a tank top..." 
Taeyeon is still trying to digest what Sooyoung said. 
"...not to mention, her body ... God~" 

 

How could she have such a y girl. She is not with anyone now and plus, she had only been dating once and now her focus is only on the eyes-smile girl even though she herself is not sure about her feelings.

 

Not long after that, the older girl realized who Sooyoung meant. 
"Wh-Oh... " She cursed under her breath. 
Taeyeon look at Yuri but her cousin just nodded. 
"Am I not y enough?" She asked Yuri. 

 

"Yoong is better... " Yuri whispered to her back. Taeyeon look down to see her body that said to be unable beat her own sister. Duhh... 

 

Taeyeon cleared . 
"No... I-I didn't" She said as she look at her friends one by one until her eyes darted on Tiffany. The events that took place while in front of Hwang's house are still fresh in mind at all times. Taeyeon could see the unreadable face of her. Confuse. Mad and... Sad. Hmmm

 

Sooyoung turned Taeyeon's attention back. 
"Yes you are. You was also there" She points at Taeyeon then to Yuri. 

 

"I do not know anything... I swear" Yuri said. Crossed fingers.

 

"Oh come on~ " 

 

Sighed. 
"Fine"

 

Its not fine at all. 
Rolled eyes. 

 

"So...you admit it now?" Jessica asked. Sometimes she glances at her friend beside her. 

 

"Em kind of... "

 

"Wow... "
"Uwu... "
"Yeah... "

 

"What the-... " 
Taeyeon narrowed her eyes. 
"Wait!... Are you guys trying to say that I with that girl.... " She was unwilling to continue her words. 

 

The girls nodded, except Yuri. 
"That's crazy"

 

"...absolutely!" 

 

"No doubt" Hyoyeon said. The others nod agreed again. Damn! 

 

"Guys... You think I did that? Never happened. Especially with that girl? Impossible..."

 

"For sure grandma will chase her with grandpa's Katana" 
Yuri said as she shook her head.

She still remembers the tragedy that happened not long ago when her grandma chased her around the village with that Samurai sword because her secret that had slept with a girl in Jeonju was revealed by Yoona who 'accidentally' told their grandmother.

 

"I still want to live... " Taeyeon said in fear. Just by imagining it was like a nightmare for her. Especially with Yoona, her OWN sister. That is called booking death. 

 

Yuri smacked her cousin's head, suddenly. Taeyeon glared at her. 
"You will still be alive if you do not really do that. Just tell them...or not, I will report to grandma" Threatened. 

 

"Aish what's wrong with you guys~... " Taeyeon whined then she glared at Sooyoung before smacked her friend's head like Yuri did to her. All deeds must be paid for.

 

"Arkk, What's that for?!" 

 

"She is MY SISTER, idiot!" 
Straight to the point. Kim indeed. 
She could hear the gasp from the girls. Mostly the other two idiots. Yuri just laughed seeing their reaction. 

 

"R-really?" 

 

"Yes my dear friend. Not me who will be chased later, surely my sister herself will chase you with her Tanto if she hearing this" Taeyeon said sarcastically. 

 

Not strange if they have such a kind of Japanese sword. Even Taeyeon got herself a Ninjato while Yuri had a Daito type. Not only that, Taeyeon and Yoona are also good at using other tools such as Wakizashi, Nunchaku and especially Bo but still cannot beat Yuri in using Kunai knife and Shuriken. 

 

It is all because their grandfather who is a Japanese and is very fond of collecting Japanese weapons and experts in using it all. Takeshi grandpa has passed down his expertise to them since childhood. No coercion unless they themselves are interested in learning after seeing Takeshi grandpa's collection at his old house in Kyoto. 
But that is all unknown to the public.

 

"Oh. Why... Why didn't you tell me from the beginning?"

 

"What did you say?" 
Just to reminds her friend if she already forgot what happens. When she walk in to the cafeteria, she noticed that her friends looking or more like staring at her before she got those accuses from them. 

 

Taeyeon initiated to approach Sooyoung when the tall girl raised both hands into the air. Surrender. 
"Okay fine fine. I was wrong... "

 

"That's it"

 

"But seriously, she is your sister?" Sooyoung ask to be sure who she saw yesterday. 

 

"Of course" Taeyeon answered confidently. 

 

"Biologically?" Asked innocently. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter