C1 New Year {EDITED}

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold - Speaking in English
Italic - Flashback 
____________________________________________________________

 

Taeyeon's POV


" Ten seconds left...Lets countdown!! " 

9
...
6
...
3
2
1

" HAPPY NEW YEAR Guyssss!! " 


People began to cheer as the fireworks were lit. The darkness of the night was illuminated by colorful light, the eyes reflecting the liveliness of the night. Various things lingered in their minds as various situations occurred that were remembered until yesterday before the new year.

Some taking pictures of the fireworks, some taking selfies. There is also people taking pictures with their partners. And me? Here, just sitting on the stairs near the field where the others are. Of course I am not alone. There are my friends with me. Yuri is sitting on my right side while Jessica is on my left while the others sit behind us. 

" Taeng... " someone called me. 

I look at Yuri who also looking at me. 
"What? " 

" What's your plan? Have a thought about anything?" Yuri asked me. 

" What do you mean?" I asked her back. Inadvertently getting the attention of others.

" I mean what's your plan for this year? You know something like getting a new car or maybe getting a partner? " Yuri smile sheepishly at me while the others hold their laugh. I do not know if she is serious or deliberately teasing me.

" Really Yul? You ask her to get a partner?" Sooyoung in. 

" I think we need to wait an angel fall from sky. I can’t see the day where Tae is with just one girl, maybe the angel could give her some help." Sunny said nonchalantly make the others can not hold their laughter including the person on my left. Jessica The Ice Princess can also laugh okay?! Who said she can't? 

" Yahh~~~ Why are you guys so mean at me. It's not my fault if I don't have any partner." Maybe it has become my habit to puff my cheeks and then pout my lips when being teased by others, this only made me regret it even more when they took the opportunity to pinch my cheek.

" I'm not a rubber toy that you can pinch and one more thing, if I may ask, did you guys have any partner? " I asked factually, managed to make them all stop laughing immediately.

"No" they said in unison. I stood in front of them while crossing my arms as I staring at them one by one. Proud at myself. 

" See? You're all just like me, need a mirror? " So dork. They called me that. Who care? 

____________________

 

Jessica's POV

 

When I see that side of Taeyeon make me reminds of her. That got me thinking. Where is she now? How is she? Is she okay there? Is she eat well? Is she thinking of me like I do right now? There is so many question about her in my mind. 

This may be because I miss her at the moment.

But what can I do? Nothing. What can I do now just missing her and still loving her like before and that will never change even a bit. Never and ever. 

"But Taeng. You know you are popular here. You have many fans here and out there. Why don't you just make one of them as your partner?" Now it is Hyoyeon turn to ask. 

"Nahhh I dont like to be in a relationship without feelings" she said as she sit again. 

"Did I hear it right? Said the person who always flirting around. "
I said as I smirks, raising my right eyebrow challenging. 

"Oh my, your words never failed making me speechless Sica."This migdet. Never take it serious." I know I know...It took a while for me to get really serious. It's not easy okay? "

" Okay okay, I'm just saying. Do what what you want... I rather waiting for your angel than giving my food to others" 

That make all eyes dart at Sooyoung. 
This kid can be partner with her. It could make a duo shikshin. Always hungry no matter the time and place. Great. 

" The hell are you talking, Soo? " Yuri ask Sooyoung in disbelief. 

" What? It make sense okay... I'm hungry so it's normal to talk about food  now" Jeez this shikshin. We just ate pizza that treat by the dean a few minutes ago. Is there a fridge in her tummy? 

" Yeah just do what you want " Taeyeon copied her sentence. 

" But it's already late" Our eyes darted at the crowd of students at the field. A few of them already going home since we start the 'Countdown Night' at 8pm and now its almost 1am. Did not expect that time would pass so fast.

" Yeah Lets just go home. You can eat as much as you want tomorrow " Sunny said as she look at Sooyoung who is faking sad face. We stand up and walking toward our cars but stopped when someone called Taeyeon. 

" Taeyeon unnie! Wait! "
We turned as we saw a group of girls running to us, or to be exact to Taeyeon. 

The girls stop right in front of us before one of them begin to ask. "Unnie, can we take a photo with you? " I noticed the girl did not want to take her gaze away from Taeyeon's face.

" Oh Sure " Taeyeon said sweetly to the girl make us cringe at the tones. I wonder why Taeyeon never refused what any girls asked, as if she was giving them hope or maybe she was just doing well not wanting to disappoint the girls.

Taeyeon take the girl's phone and give it to Sooyoung. " Take the photo and I will treat you tomorrow " Sooyoung gladly reached the phone. 

Taeyeon put her hands around the waist of two girls beside her. We cannot help but cringe once again at the gesture as Taeyeon and the girls just smile at the camera. 

Snap! 
Snap! 

After a few snap, the girls politely thanks to Taeyeon and she responded just like usually with her flirting words and action. We can just shook our head. 

" See? So many f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter